Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Devinder PiplaniYour feedback matters!
Due to excessive masturbation I have a pain in my penis nerve. And I also had headache, always feel anxiety. I can't control my sexual feeling.
Dear Sir / Madam, My name is Arun, I recently get married before 8 months, now my penis gets a lots of white dots and gets a red rashes and having pain during happiness with my spouse. Pls give your advice.
HBSAG carrier positive from 1998. What is the symptoms of if virus is active Is it curable. please give me proper advice for further test. Thanks.
I have a pain in my head but only one side either on the left or on the right. When I take deep breath it vanish so. What should I do? One neurologist told me that I have migraine and I started taking medicines now last night after I have my medicine I feel pain in my head on left side. Then after few minutes it was gone. So. What should I do help me ty.
I have sometimes get symmetrically half part of my body from toe to shoulder get sweat. I'm 19+year old boy. What should I do. Is it a problem. Should I consult doctor. And yes it happen regardless of night, even in days.
I've ear infection for several days. I've used ear drops and antibiotics but no result. What to do now.
Hi Sir I'm suffering from Penis pain and burning and when I am participating sex with my partner that time was also pain and burning.
Hello doctor. Please suggest some ayurveda or homeopathic medicine for fatty liver (7.2kpa and fat 330) and lower hdl level 33.
What is the basic reasons my chest muscle not growth. I need six pack in my belly. Which food can make six pack. Please help me. Its urgent.
I am suffering from severe headache from the past three days. I have tried vicks and paracetamol tablet. But it's of no use. Is there any home remedy to cure headache?
I am 24 yrs male I have neck pain. My mri scan impression. Mr. Imaging of cervical spin reveals early changes of cervical spondylosis, mild disc bulges at c4-5 c5-6; loss of normal lordosis contributing to mild indentations over cord. No significant cord compression or abnormal intra medullary signals in cord. No obvious nerve root compression.
Sir I have been suffering from piles since when I was in 6 month of pregnancy. It was something cured by home remedy. But after the delivery it come out again and increasing in size and pain. I am so heated double the delivery pain and piles. Please give any way what to do?
I have a constipation problem. I have used ducloflex tablets regularly for more than a year. Now what should I do. What are the long term side effects of ducloflex tablets.
The fiber and beta carotene content in carrots makes them extremely healthy. Carrots also have a number of other nutrients including Vitamins B8, K, A and C as well as iron, folate, potassium, copper and manganese.
Here are the benefits which these nutrients give to your body:
- Reduces cholesterol: Studies have shown that eating carrots lowers your blood cholesterol level. The most recent theory for why this happens is because carrots have a large amount of soluble fiber. This soluble fiber has been claimed to lower blood cholesterol levels.
- Chances of cancer reduced: Carrots have a lot of bioflavonoids and alpha carotene. Both of these have been said to lower the risk of cancer, especially lung cancer.
- Keeps your vision good: You must have heard from your parents that eating carrots is good for your eye health. While it is not true that they can cure any significant eye illnesses, they can prevent many illnesses caused by a vitamin A deficiency. They do this because beta-carotene which is there in carrots can be converted to Vitamin A. Vitamin A prevents include cataracts, night blindness as well as macular degeneration.
- Prevents memory loss: Beta-carotene is crucial for preventing memory loss. According to a recent study conducted by Harvard University, it was concluded that people who ate vegetables, such as carrots which contained beta-carotene had their chances of suffering from memory loss reduced.
- Diabetes prevention: Beta-carotene is an antioxidant in carrots, which lowers your risk of diabetes. It has been found that people with high levels of beta-carotene had 32% more insulin in their blood than people with low levels of beta-carotene.
- Improves bone health: Carrots also contain vitamin C and calcium, both of which are good for bone health. This is especially important for postmenopausal women who usually have a deficiency of calcium in their bodies.