Lybrate.com has top trusted Homeopaths from across India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Devina Jafa Tayal
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Devina Jafa TayalYour feedback matters!
Im having a very less sperm count. Im taking ashwagandha regularly from last week. Is it enough to increase sperm count? Since Im a diabetic patient, ashwagandha good for diabetic?
Hi, irregular periods, before on april month periods come after 33 days, on march I was waiting fro period come after 29 days but it came after 32 days and this month I calculated 2 dates after 29 and after 33 days but period not came till now, I was feeling mild cram on belly button and down of belly button means lower abdomen but it comes and go type, white milky discharge also coming, before 2 days feeling fatigue, dizziness and shortness of breath and feeling sleepy all the time but now only fatigue and belly button and lower abdomen cramp which comes and go, what to do now, is this sign of pregnancy or just PMS, my expected period date was 16th May according to 33 days cycle, what to do, Another question is I was feeling pain from last 3 months on my lower back which goes till left butts and left calf when I take rest and pain goes all part pain also goes why this happen, please help me with both tbe question. According to irregular periods we have to do intercourse every other day for better results but we bore and leave some days and thats why this problem comes, Doctor told me try for 6 months then if no positive results come then I give you fertility medicine which is taking from 2nd or 3rd day of cycle. By this process how much chances of conceiving is their.
I am having much pimples which are getting black colour on my face and some time get pain when I touch them.
Do you know one night’s bad sleep is enough to make adults age faster as they lack sleep which directly impacts the biological aging of the body? According to scientific findings, sleep deprivation boosts the molecular processes involved in growing older -- may be connected to a greater risk of diseases.
So if you’re following a bad sleep routine or finding difficulty in sleeping adequately and efficiently every night:
Develop your biological clock for sleeping: The first step to beat bad sleeping habit and even insomnia is to develop your biological clock. Initially, if you cannot sleep on time, then at least set your wake up time same each day. Develop this routine every day and avoid temptations like sleeping late on weekends even if you have had poor sleep during the week. Such temptations further disrupt the sleeping clock of the body and put a person on vicious circle of bad sleep routine.
Do not eat or drink right before going to bed. Eating a late dinner or snacking before going to bed can activate the digestive system and keep you up. If you suffer from gastroesophageal reflux or heartburn, it is even more important to avoid eating and drinking right before bed since this can make your symptoms worse. In addition, drinking a lot of fluids prior to bed can overwhelm the bladder, requiring frequent visits to the washroom that can eventually disturb your sleep.
Allot a specific time to plan your next day: Generally, people have the tendency to think about the incidences that have happened today and keep worrying about tomorrow when they put their head on a pillow. Avoid doing it by allocating a dedicated time, perhaps next day morning to review yesterday and to plan for today. Remember at end of the day, human brain reaches it maximum exhaustion level and the brain’s possibility to find the solution is weakest whereas converting worries is at its peak.
Reduce stress If you find yourself too stressed when you put your head on the pillow then it’s a good practice breathing exercises and meditation before going to bed. Even playing melodious music is good that can reduce your stress levels too and help you to get a sound sleep.
Put your mobile phone in an airplane mode before you go to sleep: A major reason for a lot of people to suffer sleep deprivation and insomnia in today’s time is their habit to play with their smartphones, texting, chatting or checking Facebook updates in bed.
I am 18 years old. I am getting blood from my sperm. After release of sperm i pass blooded urine with some blood clots. What can i do?
The degeneration of joint cartilage and bone tissue is known as osteoarthritis. This condition affects the elderly and greatly reduces their quality of life by making movement stiff and painful. Here are ten fast facts about osteoarthritis.
- Age is not the only trigger: This condition affects the elderly but can also affect middle aged people as well. Apart from age, muscle strength and the amount a joint is used also play an important part in the development of this condition.
- It is the most common joint disorder: Osteoarthritis is the most common disease that affects the elderly across the world. In many cases, it goes undiagnosed until late since the onset of the condition is very gradual.
- It affects weight bearing joints: The knees, hips and spine are the most commonly affected by this condition. This is because these joints bear the weight of the body. However, it can also affect other joints including the fingers, elbows etc.
- Women are at a higher risk of suffering from this than men: Until the age of 45 men and women have the equal risks of suffering from osteoarthritis. However, as women get older, their risks of suffering from this condition increase.
- It can be managed: If diagnosed in its early stages, osteoarthritis can be easily managed. Treatment for this condition focuses on controlling pain and slowing the progression of the disease.
- Weight loss can make it easier: Obesity is one of the common factors that can trigger this condition. The more weight you put on your joints, the more susceptible it is to osteoarthritis. Hence, losing weight instantly lowers the pressure on your joints and reduces the risk of osteoarthritis.
- It is the leading cause of disability amongst the elderly: This condition should not be ignored as simple joint pain. In many cases, this musculoskeletal condition can cause so much pain that it restricts movement and in time leads to disability.
- It runs in families: Osteoarthritis is a hereditary condition and can be passed down genetically from one generation to the next.
- Rest can relieve pain: Late stage osteoarthritis is characterized by locked joints and severe pain whenever moved. Avoiding jerky movements and letting the joint rest can help ease the pain.
- Exercise can help: The above point should not be used as an excuse to avoid exercise. Exercising the joints increases flexibility and helps increase the range of movements possible. Simple yoga asanas, walking and swimming are some exercises to start off with. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can ask a free question.