Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Devendra KumarYour feedback matters!
Hi, My endoscopy report says that OG junction is lax . My doc suggested to take ilaprazole one per day. And he said if this persists there might be a need of surgery. I don't want a surgery. Is there other way round to cure this. Please advise.
I suffering from irregular periods from last six months it's goes late 1 or 2 month and also lot of hair fall. Dr. last time suggested me to deviry tablet. I'm using this tablet last 4 days but not yet any results happens.
Hi mam, I am 17 years old but I am still underweight so I checked my thyroid levels. T3 1.19 ng/ml, T3 7.60 if/dl, TSH 5.270uIU/ml do l have thyroid problem.
I am preparing for iit jee 2018. I was ill for many days and my preparation was paused for 4 months. Now, I want to start it from beginning but I am getting depressed by thinking that I can not crack jee. What should I do to remotivate myself and learn without any tension?
Ultra sound is commonly known as sonography. It is a process of reproducing ultrasound images of soft tissues of a particular body part and other organs on the computer screen with the help of the echoes of the sound waves produced by the transducer, a high-frequency generating instrument.
Ultra sound is commonly used during the different stages of pregnancy to denote the foetal health, date of delivery, birth defects etc. However, in recent times, the ultra sound has also been associated with the diagnosis of other body parts such as the eyes, heart, gall bladder, liver, ovary, uterus, kidney, uterus, testicles, and ovaries. Ultra sound has also been useful in conducting biopsies for suspecting cancer patients, although not all of the cancers are detected by this imaging process. 3D & 4D ultrasound imaging are useful for looking at a particular body portion with much more precision and in slow motion respectively.
The advantages of ultra sound are:
1. The process of ultrasound imaging is a painless and a fast one. It does not require any insertion of needles or similar objects to denote the problems of the concerned body part.
2. The process is more convenient as compared to other similar imaging processes like MRI, mammogram and x-rays as they can capture images of the soft tissues, blood flow & cysts more clearly than the other processes.
3. The process is free of any harmful effects as there are no chances of exposure to radiation as compared to similar processes such as CT scans or X-rays. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
I heard about o (-ve) blood group ladies. Tht whoever has a o (-ve) blood group her/his child will be weak physically. Is this true or not?
What if, I only eat fruits and vegetables for 7 days whats the result I want to lose weight only 5 kg.
I am 18 years old. I am receiving hairfall .i use shampoo but it's not working. I am facing great risk of hairfall and I think I might be bald after two months if this condition continues .how can I stop it?
Want to reduce weight on belly and thighs Legs look swollen sometimes. Have to sit for long hours for work. Give me some tips.
Physical activity in older adults can benefit from participation in regular physical activity. The potential effects of exercise on the health of older adults include:
1. Reduced risk of developing coronary heart disease, stroke, certain types of cancers and diabetes, these problems come under non communicable disease (NCDs),
2. Prevention of post-menopausal osteoporosis and protection against osteoporotic fractures by reducing the risk of falls,
3. A reduction in accidental falls,
4. A reduction in loneliness and isolation, along with a reduction in depression, which may be as effective as antidepressants,
5. A reduction in the complications of immobility, such as deep vein thrombosis and pressure sores.
Being active from an early age can help prevent many diseases just as regular movement and activity can help relieve the disability and pain associated with these conditions. Importantly, the benefits of physical activity can be enjoyed even if regular practice starts late in life. It has been suggested that older adults engaged in regular physical activity demonstrate improved:
3. Coordination and motor control (better control over daily activities)
5. Endurance (carry out activities for longer duration without much fatigue)
Consequently, physical activity can reduce falls risk, a major older age cause of disability.
Being healthy and happy is a state of mind. Yet, it is also a choice that we make consciously or subconsciously. The way we choose to live and how we respond by matter of habit or choice, to the various life events and situations thrown at us, pretty much decides how our hormones, blood pressure and other factors behave in the long run. Anxiety and general unhappiness have been found to share a deep link with the quality of one's health. So let us look at the common mistakes we make, backed by science, which may be keeping us from health and happiness.
- Avoiding Connections: What really happens when we do not cultivate relationships with people whom we can laugh and cry with? You end up bottling things up inside and do not get an outsider perspective that can help you take things in a lighter vein or from a different, often more justified perspective.
- Endorphins: Also, when you do not have someone you can laugh with, especially during stressful times, you end up supressing hormones like the endorphins which are known to be natural pain relievers too!
- Sitting All Day: If your job or lifestyle involves the sedentary act of remaining seated, you are first of all, asking for neck and shoulder pain in the long run. That besides, you are also losing your fast paced metabolism due to the lack of activity and this can also fuel the build up of toxins which may lead to chronic and potentially fatal diseases in the future.
- Victim of your Own Thoughts: Over exposure to too many ideas can never be a good thing. In this day and age of social media and instant access, we never seem to be short of opinions, no matter how irrelevant. When we start to find our own truth in someone else's reality, we end up playing the victim card in our relationships due to these misplaced opinions. This leads to problems like helplessness which can become anxiety and paranoia in the long run.
- Food: Too much junk or too many fad diets can ruin the chemical balance and good health of your being. Binge eating or emotional eating due to anxiety, boredom and ready availability of food can also give rise to eating disorders and weight gain which in turn, can lead to problems like diabetes, high cholesterol and other such problems.
Exercising, eating right and taking time to breathe and listen to people around you will help in fostering a better lifestyle with more human connections. This is especially important for people living in nuclear families with stressful jobs.