Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. DevendarYour feedback matters!
I feel pain in my left eye more often and even in the left portion of head. Got my MRI done for eye as well as head. Its normal. What to do?
I have started mastrubate in the age of 24. Weekly twice it happen. That's also for short time. Is it good? And I did not tried to pull my foreskin of male part. Do I need to try or will it happen automatically during intercourse? Because I am virgin so want to know prior to get married.
If a guy fucks to other guy with out using condom is it safe? And what if he cums in my ass? Is it safe for me at times guys do want to suck their dick till their last drop of cums in mouth. _is it safe. As far as I know I feel its not safe as there r chances to get HIV. Or under what circumstances a person get infected please suggest the right way.
I am studying 10th class 15 days more for exams I have studied more hours up to 11 o'clock. My eyes have turned to red, 104 degrees fever l got 2 days more for exams. What I should I do?
I am 39 year old male diabetic since 24 yrs, suffering from arthritis since 1 yr, not yet consulted any doctor yet, taking ayurvedic medicines. What should I do?
Hello, I am 29 years old and my husband age 47. Actually we did sexual intercourse most of days in week so me taking ocp for birth control but last 2 months my husband use condoms. My last period end 5th june and this month still not my period start, urine pregnancy test negative. Never happened this kind of problem. Please give me some solutions.
My mother underwent a rotator cough surgery in January. She is not a person who would take milk and it's products. What are the other calcium rich food items that we can include in her diet for quick recovery. Please assist.
Don’t skip meals
Eat high-fiber foods
Drink plenty of fluids
Increase your physical activity
Answer the urge
Ask your doctor about fiber supplements
• Don’t rely on stimulant laxatives
Sir muje gale me dard hota hai thanda pani or ac me rahne se hota tha lekin abhi 5 din se continue dard gale me ho raha he or kuch bhi khana khate vakt muh ke jadbe me dard hota he chabane par or gale me sujan or dard hota hai koi achi tablet batao sir.
I haven't able to sleep at late nights, try to do some work, study work, try to spend my time on computer, watching movie full nights, but it cannot helpful for completing my sleep. What should I do?
For over a week I'm suffering from severe body pains. I have not done any work but also I can't able work with this pains. I can't able to go to college. What should I do?
I am not a morning person And I sleep late at night that I can't wake up early in the morning So suggest me a time in which I can take a walk Except morning.
When I climb stairs. Left leg makes noise in ankle on every step. Is this some ortho problem. Otherwise when I walk it does not show any sound.
Indians have always been known for their passion of food, which is usually rich and creamy. With the recent calorie consciousness setting in, the Indian foods are also blamed for being rich in calories. It is therefore time to take a step back and watch the calories that you are packing with each meal.
Listed below are some common Indian foods, both vegetarian and non-vegetarian, and their corresponding caloric value. The next time you plan your meal, take a conscious decision based on your overall health. This does not mean you should not relish these exotic dishes. Make sure if you have had a ghee-laden gaajar ka halwa, make sure to burn that extra calories by extending your gym time.
- Chicken curry: This popular dish with curry, chicken, and other spices like ginger, saffron and other spices contain about 600 kcal for a serving.
- Daal: About 300 g of cooked dal has about 350 kcal. The good news with daal is that gives the maximum amount of proteins, especially for non-meat eaters.
- Biryani: A bowl of vegetable biryani contains about 550 kcal while chicken biryani gives about 800 kcal. Again, this depends on the additional ingredients like the amount of ghee or oil used and other ingredients.
- Korma: While the chicken korma gives up to 900 kcal, a bowl of vegetable curry gives about 350 kcal.
- Samosas: A meat samosa has about 320 kcal, while a vegetable samosa has about 250 kcal.
- Chole bature: This fried food with big sized puris and chickpeas pack in about 450 kcal per serving.
- Pav bhaji: Another popular evening snack with fried bread and gravy, this has loads of butter applied to the bread and so it is not surprise that you add about 450 kcal with a plate of pav bhaji.
- Jalebi: This popular Indian sweet is made by deep-frying wheat-flour batter in circular shapes and soaking it in sugary syrup. Whether eaten hot or cold, it gives you about 460 kcal per serving. Add a spoonful of rich creamy rabdi to it and there would be another 150 kcal.
- Ras malai: This rich creamy sweet is extremely popular in Northern parts of India and provides about 250 kcal per serving
- Halwa: If loaded with ghee, a cupful of carrot halwa can give you about 250 kcal.Onion pakoras: This popular spicy snack contains deep fried gram flour and onions and packs in about 200 kcal when 3 pieces are eaten.
Now that you know how much calories some of your regular foods are carrying, make a mental note of all the foods you are eating on a daily basis, and make sure it does not cross about 2000 per day.