Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Splinting
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Interferential Therapy Procedure
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Postural Training Techniques
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Sports And Musculoskeletal Physiotherapy
Sports Fracture Rehabilitation
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Sports Physical Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Dev SumanYour feedback matters!
I m suffering from a back pain when I eat food then my back pain is start what I do sir please consult me that what I do.
I feel air bubble popping in my lower back very odd kind of sensations it's always painless bt annoying so much that I can't concentrate on other things. What is this?
My left ankle had a leg sprain last week, so what you suggest for me like x Ray or what treatment I get.
Sir I have checK by the doctor and doctor tell me you have bone tb and giving me medicine. Bt after four days my leg start paining. What is the issue sir? How many time it will take to recover bone tb completely?
I have backache since on month When I sit down my back started aching it's pain so bad please suggest me.
Hi sir/Madam, I am 34 years old. I bought new shoes 10 days back. Slowly my toes started little bit itching and cracks came between my toes and itching and burning. So I am thinking that my foot got fungus and skin become white and causing painful. So sir/madam, I request you to please help me by providing good medicine to cure this problem. Thanks &Regards,
Hi I had fallen about 15 days back. My wrist pains when I twist it or put pressure or lift weight. Else it is fine in normal circumstances. Please suggest.
I have knee pain from last three months I have gone to a doctor who give me a liquid medicine named omilcal suspension with calcium supplements Vitamin D3 and Vitamin B12.
My friend is 19 years old female and have backache once in 5 or 10 days nd that pain lasts for 2 to 3 days she cooked some tablets too but haven't got any relief. What should she do now.
After herinated disc operation my right part of leg 4 inces below the the knee&, upto ankle is numb it is 8 months after the surgery can that be cured.
My leg muscles tend to catch often. And I have this sharp feel if I sit for long time at one place. What can be done about it.
My age is 55, men I had hypothyroid, I am taking eltroxin 100 mg. Since 1980, my report is ok. But now last 2month I had pain in joints, so I done uric acid test, its shows 10.15 level. Now what should I do for pain ?
My weight is increasing very rapidly and I can't found any solution to this problem. Everyone is saying different thing to do. I did a lot of thing and lot of work and my back pain started. Please give a best solution to me for this problem.
Bursitis is a disorder that is characterized by inflammation of a fluid filled sac called the bursa. Bursa is present in between various tissues such as muscles, tendons and bones where friction may occur. This sac cushions the tissues and prevents friction. The usual areas that are affected by this condition are hip, shoulder and the elbows.
The symptoms of bursitis are:
1. You will experience pain in the affected area
2. Tightness and stiffness in the area
3. Local swelling of the muscle
4. Redness of the area
5. Any physical contact with the area causes pain
Bursitis may also occur due to the following reasons:
1. Ageing results in loss of elasticity of the tendons, thus impairing their ability to tolerate any stressful activity
2. Sports such as baseball where you are required to throw the ball with force may lead to bursitis
3. If you do tasks that require kneeling down on a regular basis
4. Sitting on hard surfaces for extended periods of time
5. Abnormalities such as improperly placed joints
6. Inflammation from other conditions such as gout, thyroid disorders and rheumatoid arthritis may lead to bursitis
The condition is treated by using a variety of methods such as exercise and medication. Antibiotics are used to treat any underlying infection causing bursitis. Injections may be administered to reduce inflammation in the affected area along with exercises to strengthen the affected muscle. In severe cases, the doctor may resort to surgery to treat this condition.
You may use certain preventive measures to stay clear of bursitis. Some of them are
1. Lift with proper form: If you are lifting something heavy, then make sure you keep the spine straight and bend your knees slightly.
2. Take breaks: Don’t remain in the same position for long durations, take small breaks and walk around to release the stress from your legs.
3. Exercise: Do strength building workouts to build strength in the joints. Include mobility and flexibility stretches in your routine to keep your joints healthy, thus increasing the range of motion.
4. Maintain optimal weight levels: If you are obese, then take steps to reduce your weight. Maintain a proper diet to check your waistline. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.