Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Dr. Desh Bandhu Rai

Homeopath, Delhi

100 at clinic
Dr. Desh Bandhu Rai Homeopath, Delhi
100 at clinic
Submit Feedback
Report Issue
Get Help

Personal Statement

I'm a caring, skilled professional, dedicated to simplifying what is often a very complicated and confusing area of health care....more
I'm a caring, skilled professional, dedicated to simplifying what is often a very complicated and confusing area of health care.
More about Dr. Desh Bandhu Rai
Dr. Desh Bandhu Rai is a renowned Homeopath in Patel Nagar, Delhi. He is currently practising at Dr Desh Bandhu Rai Clinic in Patel Nagar, Delhi. Book an appointment online with Dr. Desh Bandhu Rai on has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 36 years of experience on You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.


Languages spoken


Book Clinic Appointment

Dr Desh Bandhu Rai Clinic

#485, T Block, Baljeet Nagar, West Patel Nagar. Landmark:- Behind Baljeet Nagar Police Station, DelhiDelhi Get Directions
100 at clinic
View All

Consult Online

Text Consult
Send multiple messages/attachments
7 days validity
Consult Now


View All Services

Submit Feedback

Submit a review for Dr. Desh Bandhu Rai

Your feedback matters!
Write a Review


Nothing posted by this doctor yet. Here are some posts by similar doctors.

He told me about his sexual problem. He has small penis due to this his wife is not getting the pleasure. So can you tell me how can he increase his penis length?

MBBS (Gold Medalist, Hons), MS (Obst and Gynae- Gold Medalist), DNB (Obst and Gynae), Fellow- Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility (ACOG, USA), FIAOG
Gynaecologist, Kolkata
Penis size is something about which most of the men are obsessed as they don? t have proper idea about the size of their organs. But please remember, size hardly matters unless it is too small to perform intercourse. But when it is really small, application of oil/ drug shown in tv/ newspaper will not help, unless we can actually diagnose the cause of small penis and treat it. So, what you need is a proper check up by doctor in person to determine the cause of small size and then get it treated.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hi doctor my husband has developed a extra skin over his chest it looks something weird an extra skin attached like a boil to it .Now It's paining and he feels like itching. Can I know what is this.

B.Sc. - Dietitics / Nutrition, Nutrition Certification,Registered Dietitian
Dietitian/Nutritionist, Delhi
These conditions are very easy to treat, but you need a professional to tell you exactly what you need to do.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hi For why hysteroscopy will do ? anything problem in uterus or summing else, for hysteroscopy how it vl cost, and it's safer side or nt tell me that also

MD, MBBS, Advanced Infertility
Gynaecologist, Jalandhar
Its most of the times advised for intra uterine problems. Costs 18-20K. Its pretty safe n the diagnostic one is a short office procedure. While the operative hysteroscopy would be a major one and also with laparoscopy. Costing 30-40K.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Burns And Wounds - 5 Surgical Alternatives For It!

MCh - Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, DNB (Plastic Surgery)
Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeon, Aurangabad
Burns And Wounds - 5 Surgical Alternatives For It!

Plasic Surgical Alternatives For Burns & other wounds: The branch of plastic surgery that deals with treatment of burns and other wounds is known as reconstructive plastic surgery. There are numerous surgical conditions that fall under this category. What are medical issues caused by burns and wounds? 

Some of the most frequent problems that are caused by burns and similar wounds are as follows: 

  1. Restriction of mobility 
  2. Aesthetic disfigurement and scarring 
  3. Loss of sensation in the affected area 

The different issues are caused by varying kinds of burns and injuries and, hence, each case must be approached in a different manner for remedy. 

Different kinds of plastic surgeries that are used for treatment 

Depending on the nature of the injury, your plastic surgeon may opt for any of the following surgical methods for treating the problem. 

  1. Skin Grafting: In this procedure, partial layer of skin is removed from one part of the body and transplanted to the affected area. This method is used for the treatment of burns. This is called as split-thickness graft
  2. Skin Flap: In this method of reconstruction, entire dermis & subcutaneous tissue are used with its own blood supply. Skin flaps are occasionally used for breast and nose reconstruction. 
  3. Microsurgery: This type of surgery makes the use of a microscope in reconstructive procedures for working on minuscule veins, arteries, and nerves for repairing damaged areas. Microsurgery is often used alongside other surgical procedures for re-attaching amputated body parts like fingers, hand, foot, leg , scalp ,etc treating paralysis of the face and in the reconstruction of breasts, etc. 
  4. Tissue Expansion: This method is used to induce growth of extra skin on the body that can be used for reconstructive purposes. This is done by inserting a balloon expander underneath the skin that slowly gets filled with saline solution and makes the skin stretch & expand. This excess generated skin is then used for correction or reconstruction of the affected area. 
  5. Free Flap Procedure: This microsurgery procedure involves the transfer of skin, bone, muscle along with blood vessels from the donor area to the damaged area for repairing purposes. This is used most frequently for breast reconstruction or after the removal of cancer from the face & neck. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeon.
3624 people found this helpful

I am losing my hair regularly. My age is 25. Previous I consult with doctor. Will you please suggest me about hair transplant?

DHMS (Diploma in Homeopathic Medicine and Surgery)
Homeopath, Hyderabad
Taking care of your hair *take nutritious healthy food *have regular vigorous physical exercise so that blood circulation reaches hair follicles and nourishes the hair. *avoid mental stress and smoking and such unhealthy habits. * have adequate rest and timely sleep. You may have limitations because of your profession, but stick to it as far as possible. *use warm or cold water for bath and not very hot water. * hard water is harmful. Boiling will reduce hardness. * when the hair is wet, it is weaker and don't rub too much with towel. * use wide toothed comb so that there is no pulling pressure on the hair. *your usual hair dye has large doses of ammonia, which changes hair texture, dries out the scalp and almost leads to hair fall. Hair growth is dependent on several factors. We have good treatment in homoeopathy without causing adverse effects. These medicines are given internally and they improve the system to promote healthy growth of hair and prevent hair fall. If you are interested, please let me know- *since how long you have this problem? * do you have dry or oily skin? *do you have dandruff? * have you history of any serious illness. * do you have anaemia? can be checked from report of blood test. * is it hereditary in your family?
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am suffering from fatty enlarged liver. I have pain in my liver from last night. I can not get up from my bed. I feel my liver has become more enlarged. I could not eat anything from last night. I have a feeling of nausea. What should I do now? What can I eat?

MD - Consultant Physician, Doctor of Medicine, MD
General Physician, Ahmedabad
take no alcohol eat non fried take water melon barley water.fruits veg of bottle guard family take cane juice papaya is good. gur is good
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Sir, I want to know about nightfall. I have tried my best but I am not succeed to control it. Please give some.

MD Psychiatry
Psychiatrist, Chennai
When a man does not have sexual intercourse or mastubation the semen which is produced in the body gets ejaculated during sleep. It is a completely normal phenomenon. It does not have any harmful effects on the body or mind.

I am Suffering From Thyroid Can you Suggest Me The Whole The diet Chart for The Same & Measures to Be taken For Same.

General Physician, Nashik
Here is a sample diet to help you understand the diet. Early Morning: Green tea ( sugar less) Breakfast: non fried preparations/ whole wheat bread/ vegetable poha, upma, etc. / idli sambhar etc. Mid-Morning: Fruits ( avoid the carbohydrate rich fruits like grapes, banana, custard apple and watermelon) Lunch: 2 dry chapatti + sabji 1 katori + dal or skimmed curd – 1 katori + salad 1 katori Evening Snacks: Tea / Coffee sugarless + high fiber bis. OR Sprouts 1 katori Dinner: 2 chapatti + vegetable 1 katori + skimmed buttermilk 1 glass + salad 1 katori.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 35 years old, married for 3 years, BP 110/70, sugar normal, hight-5' 8' weight - 68.4 kg. I have some sexual problem, my problem is that when I push my penis, discharge happened immediately (15-30 second), what can I do? Please help me.

Dear, you may be suffering from erectile dysfunction. Take homoeopathic mother tincture agnus castus q, 30 drops, thrice daily, after meals, in a cup of water. Continue this medication for at least one month. If you do not feel any improvement inform me.
3 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My penis is only 5 inches I went to make it bigger and fatter so what I do only sexologist reply my question.

MBBS, MCCEE, Fellowship in Sexual Medicine
Sexologist, Jaipur
Average size of a indian is 3.5 to 4.5 inches. The vagina is having a flexable mouth and takes the shape of penis that enters. So do not have negative image of yourself. Remember that your father did not have any trouble and what you get is from genes, so you shall also not have any problem. The male and female socket is made accordingly. So you are in above normal stage already. Relax.
6 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Dentist, Mumbai
It is advisable to change your toothbrush every 3 months as the bristles starts to fray after that and may not clean your teeth well.

During erection on my penis are look good hard but penis slightly down curve during erection it's ok or any problem? Tell me sir?

BASM, MD, MS (Counseling & Psychotherapy), MSc - Psychology, Certificate in Clinical psychology of children and Young People, Certificate in Psychological First Aid, Certificate in Positive Psychology
Psychologist, Palakkad
Dear Lybrate user. I can understand. Penis curved towards right or left or downward is always normal and this can be seen with majority of people. This mostly happen due to masturbation. People who use right hand for masturbation, their penis will be curved to the left and the opposite with left handlers. There are other reasons too. This phenomenon is quite normal and there is nothing to worry. In fact, curved penis will give you more pleasure when you engage in vaginal intercourse than straight penis simply because curvature provides more friction. Enjoy your curve. I suggest online sex education. Take care.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

From past 1 year I am getting allergy to cold. Whenever the weather is little cold or if I eat or drink a cold food I get continuous sneezing. Please advise what need to be done to overcome this.

PG Diploma in Emergency Medicine Services (PGDEMS), Bachelor of Ayurveda, Medicine and Surgery (BAMS), MD - Alternate Medicine
Ayurveda, Ghaziabad
Take pranacharya allergin capsule 1-1 twice a day. 1-1 drop of cow ghee in both nostrils at night time before sleep. Avoid milk. Cold drinks. Take hot water steam.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Why I am feeling weakness end of the day? Like no energy inside. What I can do for sustainable energy for all the time Please help.

Bachelor of Ayurveda, Medicine and Surgery (BAMS)
Ayurveda, Navi Mumbai
Take following remedies 1. Triphala kadha 4 tsp before lunch and dinner 2. Amala juice 4 tsp + 2tsp sugar + 2tsp honey in the morning empty stomach.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am taking olsartan 40 mg and thyronorm 0.25 mg. since some days I am feeling Body and joint pain. what I have to do? Please help me.

Physiotherapist, Mumbai
Hi kindly rule out your diabetes, uric acid, calcium, vitamin d and other metabolic disorders. Best wishes.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am very thin I try everything to weight gain Bt results is negative. What should I do?

Ayurveda, Hyderabad
Take high calorie rich food like banana mashed in milk daily atleast once, take high protein and carbohydrate rich food, do excercises to increase muscle mass.
2 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am getting less menstrual flow during my periods. I mean usually it takes around 3-3.5 days. But from past 4 months it lasts about 1-1.5 days? My age is 28 and I m overweight too. Is it a matter to worry. I got married last july. Kindly help.

CCP, MBA, Bachelor of Ayurveda, Medicine and Surgery (BAMS)
Ayurveda, Karnal
Getting scanty menses is definitely a problem & will lead to many problems like skin diseases, excessive heat in body & weight gain. For proper periods you need to carefully plan your diet & medicine.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Past some years like 4 year, I get sputum in morning as I wake up. After as I spit it out, there after I don't get it again. I do drink water approximately 8 to 10 litres per day is it because of that. Please suggest me some cure.

Certified Implantologist, BDS
Dentist, Jaipur
Hi. It looks normal. And if still you feel then do" betadiene gargle" before sleep and it might help u.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

From friday 23rd dec I do not like to eat, consulted a doctor, they gave bandy plus and tablets for constipation and acidity on saturday. Today sunday even I am unable to eat. Whenever I drink water I get an aerated feeling, also stomach is not paining. Poop was normal. Next appointment is on monday, what should I do today, Or please suggest something.

PG Diploma in Emergency Medicine Services (PGDEMS), Bachelor of Ayurveda, Medicine and Surgery (BAMS), MD - Alternate Medicine
Ayurveda, Ghaziabad
Home Remedy- Take 200 ml of water + Crush 2-3 garlic cloves and make paste + Add ½ tsp of paste to water and bring to boil + Strain the water + Add 2 tbsp lemon juice to it + Mix well + Drink 2 times a day for 1 week. Treatment- 1-Take chitrakadi vati 1-1 tab after lunch and dinner. 2-Take pranacharya udarasav improved 2-2 tsf with water twice day 3--Take Pranacharya Liv cure syrup 2-2 tsf twice a day. Diet-drink butter milk empty stomach. Avoid tea and coffee.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback
View All Feed

Near By Doctors

(143 ratings)

Dr. Kamal Agarwal

Wellness Physiotherapy & Homeopathic Clinic, 
300 at clinic
Book Appointment
(394 ratings)

Dr. Saumya Avinashi

Avinashi Homeopathic Clinic - Ramesh Nagar, 
300 at clinic
Book Appointment
(278 ratings)

Dr. Bela Chaudhry

BHMS, MD - Homeopathy
Dr. Bela Homeopathic Clinic, 
300 at clinic
Book Appointment
(1021 ratings)

Dr. Chhavi Bansal

Diploma in Diet and Nutrition, M.Sc - Psychology, BHMS
Homeosure - Home of Homeopathy and Wellness, 
200 at clinic
Book Appointment
(40 ratings)

Dr. Mani Sethi Sawhney

Dr. Mani's Homoeo Wellness - SBL Sponsored Clinic, 
300 at clinic
Book Appointment
(154 ratings)

Dr. Hrishikesh Majumder

Dr Majumder's homeopathy - New Delhi, 
200 at clinic
Book Appointment