Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Deevakar SrivastavaYour feedback matters!
How should one have garlic, or what shall give best results for garlic - eating raw, cooked with meals or having garlic pearls which are available as medicine.
My father undergo angioplasty few months ago, I would like what sort of precautions should he take to keep his cholesterol under control?
Hello sir. my face pimple marks not gone and my face fairness gone face look dull now and black. Please help.?
Doctor, my board exams are near but my head and eyes pain while studying. Sometimes I am not able to sleep due to pain and I occassionally have acidity. My exam preparation is getting affected. Please give me suggestion.
Hello doctor, I have more triglycerides. What is your advaise in order to keep them in control. Presently the reading is 199 mg/dl. My ldl& hdl are normal. Best regards,
I have had fatty lumps for years, about 20 I had one removed coz it started hurting most of them hurt, I also get very painful pain in my thigh bones, it never stops hurting, my drs have said they couldnt hurt but.
My children 6, 4 years old girl and boy they aren't eating properly not interesting to eat food, fruits. What can we do?
I have erection problem, how to deal with this? When I visited to Dr. he said U have less amount of Testosterone. He gave some medicine but problem still persists.
What is main cause of piles how can we avoid it. What are the precautions to be taken to avoid getting piles. Whether homeopathy works on piles. If how?
Children might vomit after meals due to various causes. While they may not be life threatening or potentially harmful to the child, getting to the bottom of the problem to deal with it is better, so as to prevent it from becoming a chronic problem is definitely vital.
Listed below are some of the most common reasons children might throw up:
- Gastroenteritis: This may be virus, bacteria and parasite induced. The best way to deal with it is to eat clean food and wash hands with an antiseptic soap prior to each meal. It is usually seen in combination with diarrhoea.
- Allergies: Some children who throw up might do so as it is allergy induced. To diagnose the cause of food induced vomiting, the allergens must be noticed as soon as possible as there might be more than one food ingredient causing the reaction in the child. Each time the child throws up, the parents must note down all the food ingredients consumed by the child. This helps the paediatrician in better diagnosing the underlying cause of vomiting. In children up to the age of 4, foods such as rice, poultry, milk and soy often act as triggers and it is called ‘food protein induced enterocolitis syndrome’ (FPIES).
- Backing up of food: Anti peristalsis or the backward movement of food along the digestive tract might happen in children for a host of reasons. The digestive tract has muscles which prevent the backward flow of food and instead, force the food downwards i.e. from mouth to anus. Due to children having weaker musculature in their digestive tract, regurgitation might be a frequent occurrence.
- Reflux: Swallowing large amounts of air while eating can make the child bloated leading to reflux. Reflux can also take place if the baby is being overfed.
If the child is frequently throwing up after meals, keeping them hydrated is of utmost importance. Unless a doctor prescribes them anti-vomiting medicines, they shouldn’t be administered to children. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a pediatrician.
My baby 10 month old. His cough problem last 4 month. Few day relif and few days return cough. Please give me better advise.
I'm 24 years old male, I wanted to know that even after having appropriate food I'm still very slim and my bones are still weak. Please recommend me proper diet and drug and remedy. please advice.
I have a low grade fever since long time with severe body ache, and weakness. I have undergone so many blood investigation but all the reports are normal, what to do for it?
I am a 48 year old male from Nepal. I have been suffering from an abrupt hairfall from last one year. There are now small hairless patches on my scalp. My hair is falling and not growing back. I have consulted many doctors and also gone through many treatments but the hairfall did not stop at all instead it's falling more. I also have a all over sensitive skin. I sometimes slightly smoke but I don't know if it has anything to do with my hairfall. I don't know what to do. I immediately need to do something to stop this. It would be great if I could get some effective natural home remedies and treatment advice. Thank you!
I have problem of pimple daily new pimple which medicine should I buy from medical shop that stops pimple clearly please help.
My son shivam monthly 5 to 6 times getting leg mussels pain upper and lower portion of leg. He is 12 years old. Kindly suggest me what to do, can contact to doctor and if yes then who is good one either child specialists or orthopedic or general physician.
Hlo I have small dark spot in my face so kindly suggest to me which type of diet is better for glowing and clear skin.
Seeing multiple strands of your hair leave your scalp with shampoo, on the floor while combing or on clothes later on is terrible. It gives a feeling of going bald if such a situation continues unabated, and that feeling is disturbing.
Hair fall has become a major problem for many nowadays. Often lack of proper care and knowledge about hair care products causes damage to hair and eventually hair fall. According to Ayurveda, hair fall is associated with body type that varies from person to person and also the stability of mind-body structure. Hair is considered as a byproduct of bone formation, as stated by Ayurveda. The tissues which are responsible for the development of bones are also responsible for hair growth.
Here are some ways through which Ayurveda addresses the problem of hair fall:
1. Dietary modifications: It is important to identify the lifestyle habits that cause hair fall problems. Consumption of excessive alcohol, meat, coffee, tea and smoking are some of these habits. Hair fall can also be aggravated by indulging in intake of too much greasy, spicy, oily, sour, fried and acidic foods.
Here are some ways suggested by Ayurveda to beat hair fall:
- Hair growth can be stimulated by drinking fresh juices of pomegranate, carrot, spinach and kokam.
- Sesame seeds promote hair growth as they are rich in magnesium and calcium.
- Cow's Ghee is a trusted remedy to resolve all scalp problems.
- Green vegetables and fruits are rich in fiber and hence help in preventing hair fall.
- To make the roots of hair strong, foods rich in vitamin C, vitamin B-complex, sulphur and zinc must be consumed, which are found in whole grains, soybeans, buttermilk, nuts and milk.
2. Ayurvedic herbs and medicated oil: bhringaraja, brahmi, amla, neem, ritha and ashwagandha are some ayurvedic herbs rich in essential nutrients that help in reducing stress and promoting hair growth. Different types of oils including coconut oil, brahmi oil, amla oil or mustard oil are useful in hair fall.
3. Yoga and meditation: Inverted asanas help in stimulating the blood flow to the head. Additionally, practicing deep breathing exercises to control anxiety, stress and keep the mind balanced is also advisable. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.