Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. Deeraj GoelYour feedback matters!
I suffering from pain from last 1 year. Upper hip (back) bone I can't sleep at night so I put some folding clothes, under, it, then I feel relax.please help me
I had an sprain in my right leg ankle on around 1 and a half month earlier. No fracture was found i. X ray but swelling was there. I consulted a physiotherapist he advice me to use crip bandage and take rest. But as of now swelling is there and I feel some resistance in moving my foot in a cyclic manner. Please suggest what to do as its quite delayed though I do not have problem in walking but little pain and stiffness is there when I sit with bend foot for few minutes.
I having a problem in my neck for a few years ago. It consistently paining and so much irritating me. I consult a doctor he says me that you should getting a big operation for that problem but i'm so scare to think about that so now what should I do for my this problem.
I am 43 yrs. Female having sudden swelling over rt. Upper limb near brachial artery, what precaution should I have to take and what you suggest.
I AM 39 YEARS MALE. I HAVE UNDERGONE SURGERY OF MY RIGHT femur LOWER 3RD SHAFT ON 22.7.2016. CALOUS WERE NOTICED AROUND THE FRACTURE SITE IN CT SCAN TAKEN ON 01.10.2016. PHYSIOTHERAPY FOR KNEE BENDING AND quadriceps MUSCLE DRILL IS GOING ON. I WANT TO KNOW BY WHAT TIME THE BONE WILL UNITE FULLY. WHEN I COULD WALK WITH GIVING LOAD ON THE AFFECTED LEG. NOW AS PER ADVICE OF Dr. I AM WALKING WITH THE HELP OF WALKER GIVING PARTIAL WEIGHT IN THE LIMB. IS THERE ANY CHANCE OF NON UNION DURING PHYSIOTHERAPY AND KNEE BENDING. I AM AFRAID OF IT. PL ADVICE.
My mother name is sita tiwari and she is a saitika patient so I want to know how can we control her back pain?
Hello Sir, I'm 22 yrs. Always I fell that my body isn't going well. Something wrong with my body. Some time stomach. Some time head. Some time leg. Some time heart bit grow. But almost I have nothing. Doctor's r saying this all r due to depression. If something get into my leg and start paining I started to think that it's a snake's bite, I'll die after few hrs. I always fell that I have tumour in brain. Cancer in blood. If anywhere I fell any pain I became worried. I think there is a tumor which will convert 2 cancer. I have cancer phobia. When I listen anybody died like such it worried me 2 much, I started to think about that. But this thinking came just last 1 n half year. Before this 1n half years I was in mess for study. Pls give me some solution pls sir. My life became hell.
I am suffering for back pain since 2 weeks. I have take pain killer but it doesn't stop. What should I do? Should I stop my jim.
Doctor diagnosed cervical spondylitis to my father and said it's not curable. Is there any Ayurvedic treatment to heal it.
I am 29 year old man and I have ain in my leg always what should I do that I get relief from pain of my leg.
Hi sir I am 25 year old and I have a leg pain in my right side knee, and I can't able to walk sometimes when I have the large work to do. I have taken x-ray but doctors told nothing there in my knee, they prescribed to do some exercise regularly, please help me with this problem.
My parents have problem of legs because of full day workload. Full day they have to stand in a shop. They have problem of cramps in thighs n calfs in midnight or in the early mornings. And also heel paining. Please give suggestions as workout is not possible some massages or any other. We have our own chemist shop.
I'm suffering from severe knee pains I consulted a doctor but the medicines aren't working for me what should I do now to control pains.
Hi, I have shoulder pain, 2 years back my wife operation done in back side head to solder due the tuberculosis. But now every day she is feeling pain or have that side. So what can I do?
A decrease in bone density leads to osteoporosis. In this condition, the bones become weak and brittle. Fractures are a common result of osteoporosis. Symptoms or signs do not show up until it is too advanced.
To maintain bone mass and slow the deterioration of the bone, a number of homeopathic medicines are available. Mild osteoporosis is easier to treat with homeopathy. In advanced cases, homeopathy can be taken along with conventional medicine for best results.
What are the best remedies for osteoporosis?
- For treating fractures in osteoporosis, the best natural homeopathic remedy is Symphytum officinale which helps in knitting/uniting the fractured bone by increasing the production of callous.When a bone is fractured and the surrounding tendons and ligaments of the bone also get severely damaged, the natural homeopathic medicine Ruta Graveolens is given. It also helps in mending the damaged bones, decreasing the pain, soreness and stiffness. If nerves get crushed between damaged vertebral bones, the pain can be managed by Hypericum perforatum. Silicea is prescribed when pus or fistula has formed at area of the fracture. If a patient is having troubles in assimilating calcium, Silicea can help to enhance digestive powers.
- Calcarea phosphorica, Phosphorus and Sulphur are used for treating the curvature of bones in patients with osteoporosis.
- For pain, patients of osteoporosis are given Calcarea fluorica. If there is pain in long bones and it gets worse during night time, patients are prescribed Syphilinum and Fluoric acid. Besides these natural homeopathic remedies, a diet filled with adequate vitamin D and calcium should be followed along with regular exercise.
Gout is a type of arthritis that causes inflammation, usually in one joint, that begins suddenly.
Gouty arthritis is caused by the deposition of crystals of uric acid in a joint.
Gout can cause symptoms and signs such as
Nodules under the skin called tophi,
- Joint redness,
- Swollen joints,
- Joint pain,
- The warmth of the joint.
The most reliable method to diagnose gout is to have fluid removed from an inflamed joint and examined under a microscope for uric acid crystals.
The primary dietary goal for gout is to limit your intake of foods with high amounts of purine in them. Ideally, you will have little or no foods that are high in purine and only small amounts of those with moderate amounts of purine.
Foods considered high in purine content include:
- Some fish, seafood and shellfish, including anchovies, sardines, mackerel, scallops, herring, mussels, codfish, trout, and haddock
- Some meats such as bacon, turkey, veal, venison, liver, beef kidney, brain, and sweetbreads
- Alcoholic beverages
Foods considered moderate in purine content include:
- Meats such as beef, veal, poultry, pork, and lamb
- Crab, lobster, oysters, and shrimp
- Vegetables such as asparagus, spinach, green peas, mushrooms, and cauliflower
- Kidney beans, lentils, and lima beans
Your other goals will be to:
- Lose weight if you are overweight: make sure that you do this slowly because fast weight loss will actually increase the uric acid levels in your blood.
- Drink plenty of fluids: this can help with removing uric acid from your blood. Be sure to limit fluids with caffeine and/or calories; water and seltzer are the best choices.
- Increase your low-fat dairy intake: there has been some research that has shown that those who drink low-fat milk or consume low-fat yogurt have lower uric acid levels than those who do not.
- Keep your fruit and vegetable intake up: you may get a reduction in your uric acid levels by having fruit, such as cherries, and vegetables (those that are not sources of purine), as part of your diet.
- Chronic gout is treated using medications that lower the uric acid level in the body.
- Left untreated, gout can cause irreversible joint damage, kidney problems, and tophi.
- Triggers for gout attacks include surgery, dehydration, beverages sweetened with sugar or high fructose corn syrup, beer, liquor, red meat, and seafood.
- Cherries may help prevent gout attacks.