Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Deepti Tomar
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Deepti TomarYour feedback matters!
I am 25 year's old I have many pimples on my face and neck I have tried many products but no results please tell me the best way for this reason.
Dear Sir/madam, I am 25 years old. I am suffering from asthma, it starts during my pregnancy and lose my unborn baby of 3 month so I abort it, but now my asthma problem not stopped. When I take medicine I feel well but when stop medicine my breathe increase suddenly. So help me what should I do?
What can I do for weight increase? I have taken properly food time to time but my weight are not increase.
Hi, I do not get hard erection and I think it is due to over masturbation Anyone can please suggest that how it is curable? N chances of getting it cured?
Is it good to ejaculate by masturbate for 17 years boy ,what are it's advantages, what rate 17 years boy should masturbate ?I am masturbating 2 times per .is it good to health.
Hello, I have lost weight around 15 kgs by regular exercise and diet, buy my fat around my belly (tires) r still floating and my face fat is also not that reduced, want to get rid of double chin. please help.
How to lose weight and also how to get relief from my body pains and how to get mood n girl body how can I concentrate on studies in perfect way to get good result how to get relief from head ache.
I am 64 yrs having sugar, bp and cholesterol, taking medications. Please of late having problem while walking causing imbalance. Please ct scan of brain done - no probs - report says - please age related cerebral and celebellar atrophy. Done some physio, but no improvement, your valued opinion solicited.
Sir I am 23 year old. I was in relationship for 3 years. But last year due to breakup I got strongly addicted to smoking. I controlled it but still daily I need 3-4 cigarette. Due to this I feel very week. I want stop this addiction but can't. So please help me to get out from this.
I'm really tried to improve my body growth. But I still not look good. I tried gym and fruits. But there were no result. So what I do now ?
I am 27 year old and my wife is 23. I just got married before three months. When we have sex sperm leaks out very soon and after sex from my wife vagina sperm come out pls guide us.
Sir I have a serious fat problem I am having more than 100 kg weight. How to loose it healthy pls help me.
I have gain so much weight and can't stop myself from eating so is it harmful for me because I eat so much fast food and is there any heart attack possibilities as some one said me that it can cause heart attack.
Caring for their look is no longer only restricted to women, men care about their looks just as much as women. In fact, it would be more suitable to say that majority of today's population cares about their looks and appearance. In an effort to look younger many men now-a-days are turning to Botox injections in order to get a more youthful appearance. There is no significant difference between Botox effects on men and women.
Here are nine things that men can expect with Botox treatment:
- A Ten Minute Procedure: The actually process of getting a Botox injection does not take longer than 10 to 15 minutes. There is no need for anesthesia and it can easily be performed as an outpatient procedure. A Botox injection is relatively pain-free.
- Get Back to Work: Botox is a procedure that you can get done even on your lunch break. Since it does not involve anesthesia of any kind, you can get straight back to the office within an hour of having the procedure. However, it is best to avoid strenuous activities and exercising for a week after the procedure.
- Quick Results: Botox results are not immediate but can be seen within 3 to 5 days of the injection being given. Optimal results can be noted 2 weeks after the process.
- Swelling and Bruising: Mild swelling is observed at the injection site, which resolves in max 1-2 hours, bruising is very rare, but if happens resolves on its own in 2-3 days maximum and can be easily concealed with light make up.
- Effects that Last 4 to 6 Months: Botox injections do make you look younger, but its effects do not last forever. The effect of Botox injections usually lasts for 4 to 6 months. After this, you will need to go through the procedure again to maintain the youthful appearance.
- Slowed Pace of Aging: Botox can also be used as a preventive measure when it comes to aging. Many men find that Botox can help prevent the formation of wrinkles and soften fine lines.
- Headaches: Though Botox injections are also a form of treatment for chronic migraines, one of the side effects of Botox is a mild headache. This should resolve itself within a few hours and is not something to worry about.
- A Few Side-Effects: Generally no untoward side effects are noted if done with the right technique, some rare side effects are drooping of eyelids which resolves on its own in 2 months.
- Compliments: 'Rested, refreshed, good'; These are some of the words you should get used to hearing when people talk about the way you look. As long as you use Botox in moderation and get the procedure done by an experienced doctor, you should be ready to look fabulous. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dermatologist.