Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Deepti Srivastava
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Deepti SrivastavaYour feedback matters!
Herpes blood test done. Value hsv igg 0.15 and hsv igm 0.45,Hsv type 1 igg. 0.58 Hsv type 1 igm 0.48, Hsv type 2 igg. 1.12 Hsv type 2 igm 0.48. Ye kya hai.
Are you an expectant mother? The feeling of expecting a child is unexplainable. It can only be experienced and enjoyed. Along with being pregnant, at times, a woman suffers from severe boredom and mood swings. During such time, it is always best to be involved in some activity or the other without stressing yourself too much or undertaking any heavy work.
In the modern tech era, gadgets are what keep a person going apart from food, water and shelter. Thus, this article explores 9 must-have gadgets for expectant mothers.
- Gravida Nurse Prenatal Educational Device: This small yet handy device provides you with all the informational articles that you need to know about your pregnancy and also baby care. It’s a complete educational device for the expectant mothers (and fathers).
- Pregnancy belly phones: Have you heard about headphones, but are not sure what belly phones are? Well they are headphones for your babies? When inside the mother’s womb, music and soft voices seem to soothe the baby and belly phones are used for this purpose. They can be attached to an iPod or any music system to play nice and warm music for the baby.
- Beforme MP3 stethoscope: This device lets you record the baby’s heartbeat and even presents it on the screen as a graph.
- Kicktrack: This device helps you to monitor your baby’s kicking movement inside the womb.
- Ultrasound scanner: This scanner is a small portable version of your own ultrasound machine, enabling you to see your baby as and when you wish.
- Pregnancy watch: This is just a simple watch coupling up as a pregnancy device. It lets you know the week of your pregnancy and also suggests cute baby names for your little bundle of joy.
- Biobands: For expectant mothers experiencing nausea and morning sickness, this little band can do you a lot of good every morning.
- Bellabeat leaf: This is a device which helps you monitor the correct amount of food for yourself and the child. It helps you to get the right nutrition needed for the baby and the mother.
- QardioBase: This is one of the best gadgets to keep a track of your weight during your pregnancy.
Thus, these are some of the handiest gadgets that you need to keep beside you during your pregnancy. Apart from a little bit of monitoring of your and the baby’s health, all you need to do is relax and enjoy this beautiful feeling. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist.
I'm 23 years old, one month 15 days is over but still now I am not get periods. But I did pregnancy test but test is negative. Give me any suggestions to get periods.
I am suffering from light periods this month. Due to iron deficiency because I lost heavy blood clotting last month. And moreover, I am having irritation in my vagina when the blood comes out, especially in the morning time along with a foul smell from my urine. Which was not there earlier. Please suggest me any syrup for iron deficiency and help me out from this situation.
I had unprotected intercourse and started ovral l tablet is there any chances of pregnancy I hav pcos doctor said ton tak ovral l tablet. please help is there any chance of pregnancy.
I have PCOD period come by medicine. But In this cycle, we have tried naturally, there was elastic type discharge and light spotting for 2 day on my 11th day. Today is my 38th day till date no period has come. Pregnancy test on 36th is negative. Doctor suggest Mala-D for 5 day so that date will come. But I am worried if I have taken Mala-D, if I were pregnant then Mala-D will cause damage or not. It is safe to take mala-D this time? Please help me. Thank you.
My name is Amreen Sheikh. I’m a clinical nutritionist practicing since 8 years in Goregaon and Andheri. I consult people suffering from diabetes, hypertension, heart disease and weight gain, weight loss and many other medical conditions. Today I will be talking about a pH balance for healthy body. Now firstly we need to understand what is pH? pH is basically a power of hydrogen ions which range between 1 to 14 and if it is less than 7 it is known as acidic if more than 7 is known as alkaline or basic. Now normally a blood pH is in range of 7.3 to 7.4.and which is slightly alkaline in nature and we need to maintain it for a healthy body. Now whenever we consume food or beverages the foods get break down into nutrients and after digestion it is then absorb in the body. Now what happens, whenever after digestion and metabolism takes place the acid or toxins which is remain in the blood is known as acidic or it depends upon whatever you eat. It is alkaline or acid forming food. Now this pH balance is maintain by process of excretion via a urine, stools or perspiration. Now we need to understand why our body and how a body can become acidic. See whenever we consume more amount of sugars or carbohydrates rich food like fruit juices, beverages and cold drinks and even wheat, rice, maida products and non-veg, these are the foods which have the tendency to produce acidin our body. Whenever we consume a large quantity of this kind of foods our body tends to produce more acid which remains in the blood system and if you consume it more frequently than the extra toxic or acid which is there in the blood it goes towards fats and it deposit there. And that’s why people trying to lose weight find it difficult to lose weight after so many efforts of physical activity and dieting as well. Not only for weight gain it also effect other body system like blood circulation becomes difficult and respiration, that’s why we get patients having more prone of diseases like breathing difficulty, lungs problem and COPD and hormonal imbalance, headache and immune system like viral infections. These are all because of nowadays our body is becoming more acidic. Now how we can prevent this problem? First we need to make a target of adding more alkaline food in our diet i.e. at least 70% of our diet should consist of alkaline foods i.e. fresh fruits, fresh vegetables in the form of salads fruits, vegetable sources of protein like soya beans, sprouts, daal legumes and many other protein rich foods which is vegetable sources. And always you can keep moderation of acid consuming foods like wheat-rice and fruit juices and other carbohydrates which you can add in moderation. Always keep a target of three liters of water or more than that to detox your body which will helpful for losing weight in a faster way.
Furthermore, diet-related query you can contact me through Lybrate.com or for booking an appointment, for online consultation or for visiting my clinic you can go through a Lybrate app and then you can become an appointment with me.