Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Pathologists in India. You will find Pathologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pathologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Deepti MisraYour feedback matters!
After a day of work , there is a bit of body ache at night (specifically legs) , it gets better the next morning but then there is laziness throughout the day, how to overcome this body ache ?
I have some fibrosis in whole body. No pain but increasing slowly. What is the solution to prevent them.
Sir/mam, i am a 17 years old girl looking my +2 exams ahead. But its hard for me to sit still and study for more then 1 hour either due to stomach or back pain or due to feeling sleepy.I had my 1st period when i was of 14. Since then it's never been regular.And when ever it occurs there is a heavy flow each time. I had consulted may doctors and every time they prescribe me with contraceptive medicines like yasmin, novelon, etc etc and i had it all.But still it doesnot work. No actually it worked for that instant only but then when i discontinued if as per doctors advice, the problem started again. Recently not more then a half and year i came to know from my ultrasound reports that i have PCO i.E poly cystic ovary.My present problem is stomach ace and back pain.When i asked about it to my doctor he pescribed me with Cyclonorm-N & Cyclonorm -p.I had it past 2 week but still no result is to be seen please help me. Its my bord exam amd m unable to prepare for it due to stomach pain and back ace. PLEASE PLEASE HELP ME.
I am 30 years old. And have too much body pains. I am a carpenter. So please tell us what is my problem and its solution?
I 29 years old female I have 5 month old son,after delivery my all hair is lost and body filling pain and aches maximum head pain??
I am 18 years old and I am having fever and headache and my whole body is severely paining. What to do?
Ghutne me chalte time awaj aati h aur halka halka pain hota h katori k niche. Kya ye koi serious problem ho skti h?
I am suffering from heavy body pain and a headache can it be a symptom of any disease such as chicken pox.
Hi I am rick n I am suffering from weakness and I kbt have aby idea of the body pain please help e to solve mg proven jscys.
My mother sometimes have cold , cough and because of that sometimes she has problem in breathing ,pain in body and indigestion .can you tell me any ayurvedic or home made remedies.
Mere friend ki body me Bahut jayda dard hota h usse sone me bhi Bahut problem hoti h Agar wo Bilkul side hokr letti h to usse araam milta h agar neend me Wo ek side se dusare side badal kr sona chalti h to usski body ki saari nashe jaise kheech si rhi hoti h wo koi bhi kaam acche se nahi kr pati sir neeche kr k padaai bhi nahi kr pati please doctor isska solution bataayiye.
I am 20 years old I have avert pain in head and leg this a very important to get my body but nothing is the result for seng breakfast.
I got my left leg injured when playing football and later after 1 hour it is started the pain over the thigh I can barely move my body. Whenever I bend it pain most. I can barely walk. Please help me.
Heels are weight bearing part of feet during standing, walking or running. Improper postures or foot wear can cause degeneration of heel and subsequent pain.
Causes for heel pain:
1. Sprains: Improper exercise and improper footwear like high heels can put unnecessary stress on heels and cause pain. Avoid such conditions by using excellent quality heels and avoiding them as much as possible. Exercise should be done under expert guidance.
2. Fractures: Stress or hairline fractures can occur even without trauma and cause pain. In such cases, you should immediately consult a doctor.
3. Plantar fasciitis: A common cause for heel pain, the Plantar fascia at heel can cause severe early morning heel pain. It can be managed with exercises, PRP Injections.
4. Arthritis: Gout, rheumatoid arthritis and other types of arthritis can affect ankle joint and cause heel pain. This can be managed with medications and exercises. In severe cases injections may be needed for treatment.
1. Change in shoes: Shoes play a key role in the development of heel pain. Avoid wearing heels for prolonged period and specially when walking long distances.
2. Foot supports: There are specialized heel supports and wedges, which you can wear with the footwear. These supports help redistribute weight from the problem areas and uniformly distribute it among the other parts of the foot. Heel cups are also another form of supports you could try.
3. Pain relief medications: Over the counter analgesics like Ibuprofen or Paracetamol can help in reducing acute episodes of pain. Self - medication for prolonged periods should be avoided.
4. Ice packs: Application of ice packs decrease pain and stiffness of heel. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a pain management specialist.