Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Deepti HandaYour feedback matters!
Hi I am 29 years of age .well I checked my pregnancy test on 4th of february. So after checked I saw it came two lines one line is clear but one line is lighter. So what is that means is this am I pregnant?
I had intermanustral bleeding for 10/12 days. Thn it stopped. Bt after intercourse again it has started. I would lke to knw. why has this happened.
I am 47 years old lady. Earlier I was fare bt now my face neck hands and feet are getting dark day by day. I had a surgery in 2014 for uterus removal. After the one years of surgery I am facing this problem. Kindly suggest wt to do for removing this black colour.Please tell.
After those nine months, the long waiting period gets over and the most exciting transition from a mommy-to-be, to a mommy finally begins. But then, things are not always as smooth as we expect, especially if you undergo a C-section to deliver your baby. It is indeed an overwhelming experience to hold your little one in your arms but you need to understand that a C-section surgery is a major abdominal surgery and you need to take precautions to recover from the surgery. The recovery period for the C-section delivery is much higher than the recovery period for the normal delivery.
Let us look at some ways for speedy recovery from C-section delivery:
- Relax: Taking proper rest will give your body the energy to recover from the surgery that you had undergone. Healing of the scar takes time and your post-partum body requires rest. But, taking proper rest is not as easy as it sounds when you have a new born baby to take care of, who needs a lot of attention and care. From feeding your baby at regular intervals to changing their nappies/diapers and making them sleep, all of it requires you to be on your toes. Make sure you always take some time out to rest and do not hesitate to take help from your spouse and family.
- Don’t put strain your body: Your body has just given birth to a baby and has undergone a major surgery; therefore, it is important that you give it time to heal. You should try not to get up too often, do not lift anything heavier than your baby, avoid sex until six weeks from the birth of your baby, hold your abdomen when you have to sneeze or cough to protect the incision site. Don’t start working out without your doctors’ green signal and don’t drive and take stairs, which might put a strain on your body.
- Take a good diet: Take plenty of healthy and nutritious food as your body still requires such a diet. Breastfeeding mothers need to understand that the sole source of nutrition for your baby is you. Include different vegetables and variety of healthy food to pass on nutrition to your little one. Take plenty of fluids, especially water as the fluid intake is necessary to increase breast milk supply. Including fibre rich diet will keep you away from issues, such as constipation, which is one of the most common issues that women face after having a baby.
- Medicines: Your doctor may prescribe you the medicines that you can take to reduce the pain and recover faster. The medicines prescribed would vary if you are breastfeeding and if you are not breastfeeding your baby, so taking up such issues become even more important for you and your baby.
- Take care of the Incision: Take proper care of the incision by keeping the wound clean and undisturbed for a faster recovery.
Don’t compare your recovery to someone else’s because the speed of recovery depends from person to person. Motherhood is an exciting phase of your life, so take care of yourself to have a speedy recovery and enjoy every moment of it. Make memories and stay happy! If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
I am 31 years unmarried female, want to increase the duration of my periods without medicine or by regularizing my diet, 2 days less flow discharge for the past 4-5 months is ok or a matter of concern? I am anemic & after doing pelvic ultrasound the reports were normal without any negative remark. But still I want to take all possible precaution so that such less discharge may not lead to future complication.
Sir wife ke sath sex karte time agar wife thandi hi rahhe aur virey yoni mein chala jaye toh kya pregnency ho jayegi. Please advice
Im 20 year old. My periods were always irregular but normal. But since since three months my periods are regular, but I bleed for 20 days and it is not at all over bleeding, I bleed around 1 tbsp per day. I don't get any cramp nor any back pain, I'm also active during these days, it is any problem or is it normal.
I am having polycystic ovaries. How can I get rid of this. Due to this it has affected my health as well as weight. How to manage it.
Sir I am getting too much blood during my period time today when I went to bathroom for toilet blood flowing like toilet from my privet part. Sir mai Revital lee rahi hu is se too koi problem nhi hai naa or mai daily mausami kaa juice bhi leti hu.
Even if you follow a fitness routine and eat healthy foods you may not be able to see your weight come off the way you hope. Here are some of the common reasons that stand in between you and your weight loss goals.
She is around 7 months pregnant, her doctor says for several tests to do, she did that but in report toxo IG come out, is it very harmful to foetus, what is its remedy please suggest doctor, she is tensed. (haemoglobin is also 8.8 which should be 16)
Male fertility surgery
Male microsurgery also involves specialised operative techniques for the repair of very small structures, such as the tubes that carry sperm (the vas deferens). It is commonly used where there is a low sperm count, or no sperm at all.
Microsurgery can be used to:
- reverse a Vasectomy
- bypass a blockage in the epididymis,
- cure a Varicocele (swelling of the veins about the testis), which allows the testis to produce better sperm,
- In the case of azoospermia (absence of sperm in the testes), microsurgery is also used to perform surgical sperm retrieval so it can be used for Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection (ICSI). The genetic make up of the sperm is tested first, before fertility treatment.
Most microsurgery is done as a day surgery procedure, and you will need up to a week to recover after the procedure. Occasionally we can cure obstruction to sperm passage in the urinary tract.