Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Deepti H MaithaniYour feedback matters!
I have depressed because of my failure n unsuccessful life in career. I studied well earlier but because of sickness I can not do study well or work. Earlier was not like that, unlikely now I don't get results according to my performance n I get frustrated. It was till 2012 when I was in 12th std. I'm ambitious n got sickness at initial stages of my life. What should I do.
Last month I have had sex with my boyfriend. After that my ultrasound was done of the whole abdomen. In report it is concluded that I am suffering from PID. I have attached my reports in my profile. Please give me the details of PID and also can my boyfriend also be affected from PID? What are the consequences of PID?
I had taken I pill ,since me and my boyfriend is fooling around .he accidentally dropped his pre cum on my vagina ,and now am being afraid and taken the pill. Now am having stomach pain body pain and pain in my area .wht to do?
When I was sex with my girlfriend during intercourse bleeding occur inside her vagina. We had many times sex but last time it was bleeding. Then yesterday when she put her fingers into her vagina then it was bleeding again. Why?
Cervix is the tissue that connects the vagina and the uterus and is an important part of female reproductive system. Cervical cancer like any other form of cancer refers to an abnormal growth of cells on the cervix, one that if undetected at the initial stages, can involve tremendous complications which are often fatal. It is one of the most common ailments that women suffer from, making it only more important to be taken seriously and treated immediately.
Some of the visible symptoms of this ailment are:
- Abnormal bleeding from the vagina: Though menstruation is a natural occurrence in a woman's life, often times you can suffer from abnormal bleeding from the vagina, which may precede, succeed or occur between periods. Such abnormal bleeding is symptomatic of cervical cancer and you must visit a doctor immediately.
- Pain in the abdomen: In case you are suffering from cervical cancer, clear signals will be given by your body indicating that. One such signal is a nagging pain in the abdomen or in the pelvis. Though it may appear harmless, you must not treat it lightly and consult a doctor as soon as possible.
- Excruciating pain during periods: Experiencing pain during periods is a matter of such compliance that it seldom raises any concern. However, in certain cases the pain may be more than what you generally experience. In such a situation, it must not be dismissed entirely rather must be consulted with a doctor.
The most common test is used to diagnose cervical cancer is known as a pap test. In this particular examination, a sample of cells from your cervix will be taken by the doctor for examination. If the inference is reliant on the normal or the abnormal growth of these cells, the latter confirming the onset of the ailment.
In spite of being an extremely lethal ailment, over the years various treatments have evolved that successfully deal with this problem. Some of them are:
- Surgery: One of the effective and oft availed of treatment to treat cervical cancer is a surgery. Depending on the stage on which the disease is detected, doctors may suggest for a hysterectomy or removing the pelvic lymph nodes.
- Chemotherapy: This has emerged as the most sought after way of treating any form of cancer. The abnormal growth of cells that triggers cancer in the first place is deterred in this method by administering drugs to kill destroy them.
If cream or other lubricant affect on fertility then what should I do because I did not wet at time of intercourse and I planning to have a baby
I have a doubt. I had sex with my lover. But I wasn't ejaculated. She had consumed pills to avoid periods at that time. Is there any chance to come out any little bit of the semen during intercourse without ejaculation? On Next day her periods has started. After that last periods, she is not getting menstruated. One week delayed till this date. Is there any chance of pregnancy? Is it due to climate change? Or thyroid issues? Could you please give me a reply soon.
Today I had done ultrasound & it shows sac is 11.3 mm, with no heartbeat, 4 weeks 2 day pregnancy but doctor told me it should be 6 weeks pregnancy according to my lmp, which was 15 oct & today is 28 nov. Pls help me out to understand this.
Age: 25, Gender: Female Hi Doctor, I had protected sex with my bf with a condom. But accidentally the condom got torn, and no idea whether the sperms went inside mine or not. Just to be safe I had an instafree 72 with in 12 hrs. So Are there any chances of me getting pregnant? My last period was on 5th may. When can I expect my next period? Am worried about it. Kindly suggest. Thank you.
Hi I am 17 year old. Ek month phle 13 July ko muje dengue hua tha tabhi mere periods aaye the 21 koo and now abhii tk nhii aaye and abhii bhii muje thoda weakness and body problem hai to can I take mp forte plzz suggest me.
I am 30 years old female hve one daughter now I want to conceive with baby boy. Wht shall I do? I want medicine for this.
I had protected sex with my boyfriend. I did the pregnancy test too. It's negative. Then am I not getting my periods. I did the pregnancy test thrice.
Hello Doctor, Tomorrow is my expected due date of period. And from past 2 days I am getting thick white discharge which is not sticky but it's is heavy. Normally it should be dry as I have observed. I never had such discharge. I am trying to conceive. I do have some light cramps on my left side of lower tummy. Period symptoms are quite lower as compared to previous cycles. What may be the reason of discharge.
Dr. I have a period problem .i had intercourse with my husband on 1 and 3 rd oct with security n I am worried whether I am pregnant. I am a newly married girl n not at all prepared for baby. I have take unwanted 72 on 4th noon. And my last month periods date was 8th n today is 11 .i m really worried that why I am not getting in periods. So far I had done 3 test from preganews all were negative. please help me out. I really need your advice.
Hii m 20 years old girl. My menstrual period came 5-6 days ago since last 4-5 months. Is there any problem in that case. Plzz tell me.
Watermelon (white portion -peel) dosa
Isn’t it amazing to have a fruit whose each and every part is useful, the fruit itself pink portion, seeds and yes the rind i. E the white portion, yesterday I had posted a sabzi out of it. A few days back I tried this dosa believe me its amazing …. Do try.
- Rice – 1 1/2 cup
- Melon pieces (white rind portion alone) – 1 cup
- Fenugreek seeds – 1/2tsp
- Scrapped coconut – 1/2 cup
- Red chillies, coriander seeds, cumin seed
- Finely chopped onion-1 med, green chilli-2-3, coriander and curry leaves
- Salt – for taste
- Soak rice and fenugreek seeds in water for two hours.
- Puree the white portion of the watermelon.
- Grind the soaked rice, coconut and melon puree together into a smooth batter. You can also add red chillies, coriander seeds, cumin seeds while grinding.
- Add salt to the batter and mix well. The batter doesn’t have to ferment.
- The batter should be little thinner than idli batter consistency.
- Now add finely chopped onion, green chilli, coriander and curry leaves to the batter and mix well. Keep this aside for about 15 minutes so that all the flavours blend well.
- Heat tawa/griddle and pour a ladle full of batter spread and cook on both the sides in medium-low heat till they turn golden brown.
- Serve hot with chutney or sambar.