Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. DeeptiYour feedback matters!
& very important spiritual
Add spirituality into your daily life (connect to god & remain connected throughout the day)
My periods are missed last time the date when periods are gone in 9 October 2016 but today is 28 Nov still my periods has not come. I have check for the pregnancy two time result is negative please suggest me.
Hlo sir (mam) which time is best for pregnancy and after periods days or in periods please suggest and if I do not want baby which time best for sex.
How did girl know that she is pregnant? Is any safe way to abort the child that also not harm the mothers health.
Hello. Me and my gf wants to have sex bt her vagina is so tight as she is still virgin so I'm not able to put my penis inside her pussy so give Me some advice how to make her hole loose and we can enjoy. Thanks
I took emergency contraceptive pill very regularly this month. Then I experienced bleeding for two times a month. Now I had episode of vomiting containing blood. I even pain in my ovaries n numbness in thighs. Please help I have PCOS.
Mirena is a contraception that can be inserted into the uterus for long term use. This insertion is done with a proper clinical procedure. The Mirena is a device that may be classified as a hormonal Intrauterine device (IUD). This device releases a kind of progestin, which prevents the sperm from travelling to the egg to fertilise it. This hormone basically makes the cervical mucus thick and makes the uterine lining thin, so that ovulation gets suppressed.
Let us get to know more about the procedure and the results of Mirena Insertion.
Reasons: There are a variety of reasons why women use this kind of long term contraception. After insertion, one does not need to have any interruptions in the act of sex in order to look for and use contraception. It also reduces the risk of developing pelvic inflammatory disease. This kind of disease is usually caused by sexually transmitted diseases. This kind of device can also help in bringing down the pain experienced during menstrual cycles. It also reduces the risk of falling prey to endometrial cancer as well as cervical cancer.
Eligibility: You are not an eligible candidate for this kind of procedure if you have suffered from breast cancer, cervical cancer or liver disease. Also, if you suffer from diabetes or other cardiovascular diseases, then it is not safe to go through this procedure.
Procedure: The procedure will be carried out at the doctor’s clinic. The gynaecologist will insert a speculum into your vagina. Then, the doctor will continue to clean the area including the cervix with the help of an antiseptic solution. Thereafter, a special instrument will be used in order to align the uterine cavity with the cervical canal. During this process, the doctor will also measure the depth of the patient’s uterine cavity. The device will then be folded and placed within an applicator tube, which will be inserted into the cervical canal. Then, the applicator tube will be removed. After this, the device will remain in place.
Result: Once the device has been inserted, it will be effective for a period of at least five years. Every month, you will need to get the strings of the device checked so that they are not protruding from the cervix. You may experience side effects like pain during sex as well as others like headaches and persistent migraines. These must be reported to the doctor so that the doctor may deal with any complications.
Removal: If there are any kinds of complications and risks that may develop after the procedure, the doctor can remove this device. This can be done with the help of forceps. The device can also be removed and replaced after five years. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist.
I am 31 years ols trying to conceive more than a year. I had taken HCG Injections twice but no ovulation. I have ovulation problem Pls Help.
Hi I am 27 yrs old and 15 weeks pregnant for the first time. I've pain in my right leg (not always) it gets cured on its own and comes back almost every week. Is it normal?
I ejaculate with my foreskin on, is this could be the reason of my wife not getting pregnant. Also please let me know if person with erectile dysfunction make woman pregnant.
I had my last period on 14feb I had done my u/s on 7 april and it showed baby is 1week smalleri. E. 6week 3 days and heartbeat is slow on 22 april I did u/s again nand it showed no cardiac activity and the baby is not grown since the 6week 5days and said its a missed abortion. Doctor has asked me to undergo an abortion. I want to wait in hope that heartbeat can been seen again. Please advice.
According to the preconceived notion, drinking alcohol is harmful to the body. It is partly true. Drinking alcohol is harmful to the body, but only in huge proportions. In fact, despite popular belief, drinking alcohol is also good for health.
Here are 8 alcohols that are secretly keeping you healthy:
- Beer: The most common alcoholic drink, beer is loaded with antioxidants called phenols. This protects you against suffering from heart diseases. Beer also lowers the risk of acquiring high blood pressure and helps maintaining it.
- Red Wine: Apart from being a classy drink and having the same benefits of beer, the additional brownie points of red wine is that it helps in increasing life span by generating longevity genes. It also increases good cholesterol and reduces bad cholesterol in the body.
- Ethanol: Ethanol reduces the risk of wear and tear in the brain neurons. Any damage to the neurons may lead to Alzheimer's or dementia. Hence ethanol helps to prevent any harm to the brain cells.
- Vodka: Vodka helps in clearing bad breath as the high alcohol content kills all bad odour bacteria present. It also helps to reduce stress and disinfect wound. It improves the health of the skin and stimulates hair growth. Toothache is also another issue which Vodka can work wonders on.
- Whisky: Whisky helps to numb throat pain when it is gargled in a mixture with warm water. It stimulates weight loss. Whisky also helps in preventing dementia. Other benefits of this drink that it prevents diabetes and cancer. It also helps to keep the heart healthy, increases the level of good cholesterol and terminates blood clots. Whiskey is believed to be one of the healthiest drinks among the alcoholic beverages.
- Tonic: The combination of gin and tonic is very useful while treating malarial infection as it contains quinine; which is used for the treatment of malaria.
- Brandy: Brandy is one alcoholic drink which is full of healthy antioxidants. It has anti ageing properties; hence is very good for the skin. Brandy also reduces the level of bad cholesterol in the body. It also helps in the treatment of bladder and ovarian cancer as well as sore throats and cough.
- Rum: Rum increases life longevity. It is very beneficial for the heart. It also functions as a blood thinner and helps in increasing the level of good cholesterol. Having this wonderful drink occasionally also guards you against osteoporosis and common cold.
Super Fact of the Day: Seven miles of blood vessels are generated with each new pound of fat in your body
Would you like to share this interesting fact with family or friends? go ahead and share!
If I take unwanted 72 when period it will start and how many days it'll take to recover this process?
Infertility has emerged as a common problem as a result of the modern day lifestyle. Extremely hectic schedules, stress, burnout, depression and unhealthy diets can contribute to fertility issues. As per a study published by Pharmion, around 30 million Indian couples were estimated to suffering from lifetime infertility, in 2015. Also, the Total Fertility Rate (TFR) fell to 2.3% in 2013 against 3.9% in 1990.
Couples often seek help with methods such as artificial insemination and in vitro fertilization (IVF), but the problem can be solved in natural ways too. Sometimes, the root cause of infertility is simply irregular functioning or blockages in the body systems. The basic principle of Ayurveda is to get the body functioning to its optimum capacity and this is often all that is needed to treat diseases.
Here are a few ways in which Ayurvedic medicine can help treat infertility:
- Phal Ghrit: The medicine is made by combining a number of herbs and it is taken with warm milk. It has been developed especially to treat infertility by controlling the level of hormones secreted in the body. It cannot remedy structural problems, but it can effectively treat functional disorders in the reproductive system.
- Shatavari (Asparagus): This plant is used to treat female infertility by regulating the cycles of menstruation and ovulation.
- Triphala Churna: A combination of three different fruits - baheda, amla and haritaki, this medicine helps to cleanse the body of toxins, strengthens the immune system and clears blockages in the fallopian tubes.
- Ashwagandha Churna (Indian ginseng): The medicine is used to treat male infertility by naturally increasing the production of sperm in the system.
There are also a few Ayurvedic therapies which can help to cure infertility:
- Vamanam: In this treatment procedure, medicated oil is swallowed to induce vomiting, which expels all the contaminating elements in the body. This process can be done regularly depending upon the overall health of the patient and also helps to combat digestive and psychological conditions.
- Swedanam: This therapy is usually done before other Ayurvedic therapies to prepare the body systems. For patients of infertility, the patient is made to sweat excessively. This also flushes most nitrous compounds out of the body.
- Dhatu Nirman Karma: The cells of the body are made to metabolize, absorb and assimilate nutrients leading to the formation of healthy cells and destruction of the unhealthy ones. This is turn rejuvenates the organs. Usually, this is helpful for female infertility.
- Virechana: This procedure involves several days of internal oleation by taking either pure ghee or a specially prepared medicated ghee followed by a gentle herbal purgative. Purgation acts on aggravated and accumulated pitta and kapha doshas. It decreases the heat (ushna guna) of pitta and increases coolness (sheeta guna) required for formation of shukra dhatu (ovum and sperm). Impaired agni due to disturbed pitta is also rectified by the virechana procedure. A strong and balanced dhatvagni (tissue agni) is required for dhatnirmiti of shukradhatu (creation of reproductive tissue). Obstructing kapha dosha is removed through virechana and the blocked apana vata obstructed by kapha dosha is also relieved by virechana. Common virechana dravyas: mahatiktaghrit, trivrit (leha or churna). If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.