Lybrate.com has top trusted Dermatologists from across India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Deepti GroverYour feedback matters!
I have problem of pimples. One of my friend suggested to masturbate regularly. Does masturbation controls the pimples. Please suggest. My age is 24 years.
I am 23 years old and I suffer from hair loss, no one in my family has it, so I think its genetic .i can see receding hairline and I think its a case of androgenic alopecia, I get oily scalp after 2 days of wash, my hair is thinning and lots of white hair and grey plus my hair growth has become slow. What is the best you can suggest? I have surveyed online and I hear about 'saw palmeto' is effective with no side effects, please help.
I consulted doctors, prescribed and take medicine on time but my skin gets no better. It is been two years I have a pop like thing at my lower leg next to the ankle joint. It itches and the skin becomes nasty. Is there any other way of treatment other than medicinal. Thanx.
I am 27 years old male have dark circles around my eye. Tried lots of cream available in the market but nothing helped. Please advise.
Few days ago may hair was falling regularly and lots of dandrough please tell me medicine something else thank you.
Small pores occurring on my face. I am taking good food with less oil and purified water. Please help me.
Hi I am male 28 year old, suffering from hair falling specially from upper scalp from past 6-7 months. My hairs has become thin and easily breakable. I am noticing white bulb at the end of my hairs. Even new hairs are also coming out. My hair density on scalp has become very less dense. I consulted a dermatologist he told me tht I am suffering from telogen effluvium n told me to take ME-12 OD tab, keraglo Men tab and bioxidial serum. But after continuous use for 2 months still there is no change. I do not hav any diet/ stress/ disease or any kind of problem except allergic rhinitis problem of nose (some kind of zukam) In past also I never gone through any medication/ shock/ operation. My thyroid test shows little TSH high (T3 and T4 are normal) I am fearing of getting bald. Please help.
Papular urticaria is a very common reaction to insect bites. It is more commonly seen in youngsters than in grown-ups. Spots with itchy red bumps of 0.2 to 2 cm in width may appear every few days during the summer or autumn months. In some cases, each spot builds up a blister that usually contains liquid.
Despite the fact that the general frequency rate is unknown, papular urticaria has a tendency to occur during spring and summer months. Common symptoms of urticaria can differ from person to person, and as a rule, they tend to create blood red, raised spots on the pores and skin. It creates a bothersome skin sensitivity that may include tiny bumps. Here are a few ways through which you can treat the disease:
- Antihistamine: Take an antihistamine solution to lessen the tingling sensation and swelling. Antihistamines that could help in frosty hives are claritin, zyrtec, cyproheptadine, doxepin, ketotifen.
- Herbal teas: Herbal teas are additionally very effective in treating papular urticaria. The best home-grown teas to take are parsley or peppermint. These home-grown cures can mitigate the irritation and redness from the skin disease.
- Peppermint oil: Peppermint oil is best taken orally, as it gives quick relief from papular urticaria.
- Staying away from certain foods: Staying from foods that could trigger the disease is important. It is essential that you know about the kinds of foods that could trigger the skin condition. Make a note of the ones you doubt and which ones are causing discomfort to your skin. Also, you can go through 31 food allergy tests to know which ingredients you are allergic to.
- Table salt and water: Simply blend table salt with water and drink the mix. This could reduce the skin issue and give it some relief.
- Hot and cold packs: Hot and cold packs can help in treating papular urticaria if you apply it on a daily basis to the influenced areas of your skin. Ensure that you use clean towels. It would be better in case you can wash up to lighten the irritation and uneasiness brought on by the skin problem.
- Water with turmeric powder: Another simple and straightforward home remedy is mixing water with turmeric powder. Drink a glass of this solution once every day until the side effects begin to vanish.
- Essential oils: One of the most famous and successful oils to treat this skin issue is chamomile. Apply the oil to the affected skin range and the irritation and redness of your skin will be at ease.
- Topical steroids: Topical steroids in the form of a cream is a prescribed treatment that is instantly beneficial for the influenced skin and when the lesions tend to develop.
- Topical soothing agent: Calamine salves and other topical calming lotions are useful in diminishing the irritation. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dermatologist.