Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in New Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Deepti Goswami
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Deepti GoswamiYour feedback matters!
I got my periods on 25th December (period cycle 28 days). I had unprotected Sex on January 5th. Ive been using Estranon tab. To get my periods in regular. Will I get my periods on time? Will this tab. Estranon prevents pregnancy? please answer.
I am dr. Sanket Gupta.I am practicing homeopathic consultant at AKG’s OVIHAM’s centers. We have two clinics at Pitam Pura and Moti bagh and you can consult me there.
Today I would like to talk about a very common disorder seen in female these days that is called Polycystic Ovarian diseases it is characterized by presence of follicles of the weight ovaries of the female, which leads to menstrual irregularities, which lead to weight gain, unwanted hair growth which is called Hirsutism. And even difficulty in conceiving. In the last 20 25 years this PCOD has become very common and it’s not like that was not earlier but definitely the insolence and prevalence has increased over the years. The reason being the sedentary lifestyle, lack of physical activity and defiantly additives, addition of sugar and sugar additives. A cystic ovary also develops when there is a hormonal imbalance is a female. The hormonal imbalance again could be due to sedentary lifestyle or could be when, there are certain females in which the male hormone increases, that is called androgen and the female hormones reduce that is the estrogen so this imbalance also leads to cystic formation of follicles which prevents proper conception and proper menstrual flow, how to avoid it. The first thing that patient in females in need to do is get into physical activities to get into losing their weight, avoid chocolates and sweets and sweeteners in any form of and get their insulin also detected because there is an insulin resistance that develops in PCOD. People, females complain of start acne around the chin or hair, unwanted hair on the chin or facial hair even the chest and back so all these symptoms are, you know guiding toward PCOD. We usually diagnose it with the help of an ultrasound and complete hormonal assay where we test for the estrogen, progesterone, LH, follicle stimulating of hormone and prolactin and the testosterone. Any imbalance is there, doctors, I mean patients should consult the doctors. Homeopathy as a very good role to play in PCOD, it’s a disease again that is constitutional treatment is required. Without any side effects, homeopathy is able to cure the patient completely. Management part comes when there is, you patient, as I said earlier, secondary lifestyle and additives of, addition of sugar. You know, over the years increase the prevalence of PCOD also there are certain drugs like even, oral contraceptive pills can lead to formation for cyst even though there is they’re prescribed in modern medicine as a treatment also but when you, when you take certain pills for a longer period of time, they’re also, you know, they cause formation of these cysts, and do not help in conception. And coming to the homeopathic part, homeopathy is a science where, you know, that is individual science as a I said there are certain causes, lot of causes of PCOD and when we are certain in a female, depending from female to female, the treatment also varies. There are medicines like Pulsatilla, PCR, Neterameorh, Apis Mellifica, Thuja, all are very good medicines for PCOD and PCOD is completely curable with homeopathy. But as I said, please do not take them on their own.
Consult your nearest homeopathic doctor. You can consult me here on Lybrate.
Sit at the dinner table, and you'd find yourself invariably extending your hand to the glass of water on the side of your plate. While you may think it's absolutely necessary to have a glass of water during your meals, the truth is this habit of yours might be damaging your health. Read on to find out how.
1. It Dilutes your Gastric Juices - When the digestive acids (acids responsible for the digestion and breakdown of food as well as for killing infectious agents ingested with food) present in your stomach are diluted with water, they bring about a slowdown in the functioning of your entire digestive system. This slowdown results in food remaining lodged in your stomach for a longer period than normal, thereby causing indigestion.
Additionally, the reaction caused by the dilution of water and stomach acids can give rise to cramps in your tummy.
2. It Reduces the Saliva in your Mouth - The same thing that happens to the acids in your stomach, happens to your saliva as well. Water dilutes the saliva, which stops the breakdown of food in your mouth. Also, your saliva is responsible for stimulating your stomach to release digestive enzymes and prepare itself for the process of digestion. By drinking water with your meals, such signals sent by your saliva to your stomach become much weaker. All these together can make digestion very difficult.
3. It Causes Acidity - Studies show that drinking water with your meals not only leads to the dilution of digestive enzymes, but also brings about a reduction in the secretion of digestive enzymes. This causes the undigested food in your stomach to leak into the lower part of your oesophagus (food pipe), causing acidity and heart burn.
4. It increases insulin Production - Sipping on water in the middle of lunch (or any other meal for that matter) causes a spike in your insulin levels just as glycaemic foods (foods with high starch or sugar content such as honey, potatoes, white bread, rice to name a few) would. When your body is unable to digest food properly, it usually tends to convert the glucose filled part of that food into fat and stores it, reason why your blood sugar levels see an upsurge.
5. It Adds to your Weight - Since drinking water causes an increase in insulin levels in your body (as the food you eat is converted to fat), it can result in the piling of extra weight on your body. This is because a weak digestive system is one of the major causes behind obesity.
Try having your meals with less salt and drink water 30 minutes before each meal to control your thirst when you're eating. This can help you in controlling the negative effects that drinking water with your meals can have on your health.
Make a wise choice and stay healthy. Feel free to ask me more questions you might have.
Hi, What is the best time to sex with wife without condom. Actually I am very uncomfortable in sex with condom.
Nowadays am got negative thoughts too much. L don't know what s the reason. I have pcod problem also . Sometimes am not sleeping in night .that time I got scared and depressed too much. I have acidity problem also. Please tell me how to cure.
I had sex with my bf last week without any safety now I got fear because he cum inside me and also we are planning one more time in this week MY QUESTION IS If we have sex for one more time without any safety after 10 to 12 hrs if I take I pill or unwanted 72 means it will avoid my pregnancy or not.
How to make vagina hole small I am going to marry but I had done sex with my boyfriend ut wouldn't be good. For my marriage if my husband knows it how to make hole small so that he doesn't come to know.
Hello doctor, mai 22 weeks pregnant hu aur eske pehle mera Ek misscarrige ho chuka hai lagbhag 2.5 month mai mere doctor ne mera BOH panel test karwaya Jismai DRVV wagarh high nikla aur antibodies positive aaya doctor mujhe Es pregnancy mai lonopin injection de rhe hai. Doctor Mai ye jan na chahte hu ke mere baby ko injection lene ke baad to after delivery koi birth defects to nhi hoge na kya mujhe whole nine months ye lena padega.
I have my periods on 8th of may n I have sex on 12th may means on my 5th day or period so it is possible That I could be pregnant because I have breast pain because body ache headache n eyes burning.
Don’t like social gatherings? Have you always been the one who avoids family get together? If your answer is affirmative, then you are probably suffering from Avoidant personality disorder (APD). Avoidant personality disorder is a psychological condition wherein, one feels extremely shy. Becoming overly sensitive to rejection and developing feelings of inadequacy are common signs of this disorder. This disorder can lead to problems in your work life and relationships.
With APD, the commonly surfacing symptoms would include disapproval and disregard of situations and people, rejection and embarrassment. It generally gets very difficult for the one to get acquainted with new people and form intimate relationships. One generally ends up misinterpreting people’s comments and criticism thus, feeling angry and frustrated all the more.
The exact cause of APD has not been established yet. It is believed that environmental and genetic factors play a role in this disorder. People who are inherently shy and reserved are usually prone to developing this psychological anomaly.
How do you treat APD?
In order to treat APD, you can opt for the following modes of treatment:
- Psychotherapy: Cognitive behavioral therapy is a treatment option for APD wherein, the doctor counsels on how to change one’s thinking patterns and thought process, thus, influencing his/her actions.
- Psychodynamic psychotherapy: Psychodynamic therapy involves you becoming aware of the unconscious thoughts. It helps you figure out how your past experiences frame your behavior. Your past emotional pains can be resolved with this technique so that you can move ahead with your life.
- Medications: Anti-depressant medications used to treat depression and anxiety can be used to treat APD.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!