Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Splinting
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Interferential Therapy Procedure
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Postural Training Techniques
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Sports And Musculoskeletal Physiotherapy
Sports Fracture Rehabilitation
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Sports Physical Therapy Treatment
I am 44 years old suffering from back pain from last 6 years I used so many tablets but pain is not getting relief.
I am having back pain since 3 years I have done mri as it was prescribed by the doctor there is a buldge in lower spine. Doctor said it should not pain at high but I am having constant pain in lower back have taken the physiotherapy medicines nothing much was in the favor please help.
I rejoined gym after 2 months I went gym from last Monday but from yesterday I hve a lot of pain in my biceps I am unable to fold and open my hands pls suggest the remedy.
There is a weird problem in my chest. When ever I bend down or do some work. It feels like a muscle pain. Can you tell me what that might be?
I have hip joint pain because of my vertebral discs are dislocated & so I can not run or walt fast what should I do?
My age is 25 from last 10 days I'm suffered from back pain my X-ray is not normal in one last bone the gap is not equal. Gap is finished its not normal. .
Sir, madam I have uric acid level is 9.4 mg dl and I have knee pain in both knee. On maximum time my uric acid level remains above 7.2 mg dl. My doctor has started alluprinol to me and said, you have to keep it eating for your entire life. Does this true for the medicine or something else is there. But my knees are still hurting and my doctor has no answer for this I have already taken NSAID, Cortic Steroid injection, Hylane injection into the knees but still pain is there. After that they told me that you have gouty arthritis due to high uric acid level and you have to keep eating alluprinol. My x ray of knees show early degenerative changes. Please tell me upto how much time I have to take alluprinol and when my knees get rid off from pain.
I met with an accident before 4 years my legs tibia fibula broken then I was opreted with rid now sometimes I fill pain and inflammation so what I should do please help me.
Dear sir, after 5 to 9-minutes standing or walking tingling sensation and then pain starts from left leg's toe fingers gradually spread in both legs which finishes after 5 to 7 minutes rest. And this cycle repeats if I will again try to stand or walk. Suffering from last approx. 2-3 years. Your suggestions are requested.
I have pain in right middle finger since 2 years. But it comes once in a week for fifteen minits. Now I am facing overall body (bone) pain since 8months. I am 47years female.
I hv thyroid problem. And I'm also suffering from over weight and irregular periods. In addition joint pain also. I hv my last periods on 23 june I didn't hv my periods yet.
How to control frozen shoulder, m diabetic patient and heart patient, Please l advise the therapy needs to be followed.
Fibromyalgia is a disorder that causes widespread body pain along with sleep deficits, memory loss, mood problems and fatigue. Symptoms may be triggered after a surgery, physical trauma, infection, or stress. Women are much more vulnerable to this disease than men. Many people affected with fibromyalgia may have suffered from headaches, backaches, depression, anxiety, tension, temporomandibular joint
disorders and irritable bowel syndrome. Most of these patients have undergone multiple consultation with various doctors and undergone many tests, but no diagnosis could be made. These patients are often ignored by doctors and family members as always "complaining of pain".
Symptoms of Fibromyalgia:
- Extensive Pain: Pain related to fibromyalgia is often depicted as a dull pain that lasts for at least three months. Pain can involve any body part like back,neck, chest, arms, legs. Patients have pain in multiple areas of body and painful areas change over time.
- Fatigue: Patients afflicted with this disorder feel tired even after sleep. Such people are reported to sleep for longer hours than normal people, but their sleep often gets disrupted due to sleep apnoea and restless leg syndrome.
- Cognitive Difficulties: These patients find it difficult to concentrate at work and also suffer from memory deficits in daily activities.
- Other Symptoms: These patients may also have symptoms like burning urination, urgency of urination, numbness,loss of appetite, tingling sensation,diarrhoea, constipation, tinnitus, depression etc
Diagnosis of fibromyalgia:
There are no specific test to diagnose fibromyalgia. Diagnosis is made by a doctor specialised in Pain Medicine using clinical methods based on symptoms and examination. Blood tests like Haemogram, Thyroid function test, RA Factor, ESR are done to rule out other diseases which can cause similar symptoms.
Treatment of Fibromyalgia:
- First step in treating these patients is to accept their problem and discuss with patient and family members regarding the presence of such disease entity.
- Lifestyle changes like active involvement in cardiovascular exercises, swimming, yoga, meditation are important to control symptoms.
- Conventional painkillers do not work in these patients. They requires special medications prescribed by a Pain Specialist for control of symptoms.
- Counselling of patient is beneficial for associated depression.