Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Deepti Adhikari
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Deepti AdhikariYour feedback matters!
I don't eat much. Also didn't hunger. And I didn't sleep well. What should to do for me. please reply.
Sir, I am aged 55 years old, from last year onward I am suffering from diabetics kindly advice me a medicine.
My daughter is 3 years old & I don't want another child at least for 2-3 yrs. Can you please suggest me any tablet which I can take on regular basis to avoid unwanted pregnancy.
The glorious days of summer mean fun in the sun, and men who want to display their healthy penis may be considering a trip to a nude beach. This is an excellent way to display to others the results of one's meticulous attention to penis care, but it pays to take a few minutes to examine the pros and cons of a nude beach before venturing out in that direction.
Although exact figures are hard to come by, it's generally assumed that participation in nudist (or naturist) activities is on the rise. The American Sunbathing Association claims some 35,000 naturist members and lists almost 200 clothing-optional parks and camps in North America. In Europe, the number of nudist options is even greater.
So, with the rising popularity of nudism, what are some of the pros and cons for a man to consider before baring it all on the beach?
- Pro: It's a great way to show off. Many men have at least a small exhibitionist streak. Walking around with it all hanging out holds a great appeal for many men - and not just for those whose endowments are of an especially impressive size.
- Con: One has to be careful showing off. Most nudists despair over the association of nudism with relentless sexual activity. As a result, blatant and purposeful exhibition of an excited penis is generally frowned upon - and can get a guy thrown off the premises in some cases.
- Pro: It feels great. There's something very special about being bare in the outdoors and feeling the breeze, the spray of the sea and the warmth of the sun all over the body, unimpeded by a layer of clothing.
- Con: Ummm... the sun. Of course, one can have too much of a good thing. Skin that is not used to being exposed to the sun can burn quickly and can be quite painful. And a penis with a bad sunburn is not going to be in proper shape for any pleasurable activity.
- Pro. Rubbing lotion on one's partner. With no pesky swimsuit in the way, one can really enjoy rubbing suntan lotion into one's partner's skin in a new and interesting way.
- Con. Getting lotion rubbed on oneself. Of course, when one's partner turns to using her lovely hands to apply lotion on one's own privates, it may become very obvious to all involved just how exciting this new experience is (See above con about showing off.)
- Pro: Lots of people to watch. Clearly, this is one of the big attractions of a nude beach: the chance to see a lot of luscious skin on display. There usually are all types on a nude beach - short, tall, slender, full-figured, leggy, tattooed, and on and on. It can be a smorgasbord for the eyes.
- Con: Staring is a no-no. Unfortunately, it's considered rude to openly stare at others on the beach, especially in an obviously salacious manner. These are real people, after all, not images on the computer screen.
So is taking one's admirably healthy penis to a nude beach the right option? It depends on the individual, of course. But every individual needs to keep his penis in good shape for any possible display options, and using a first class penis health crème (health professionals recommend Man1 Man Oil) regularly is necessary to achieve that goal. A little advice: Look for L-arginine in the ingredients list of any crème one considers. Why? Because L-arginine is part of the process by which blood circulation in the penis is improved, and better circulation means a better exchange of oxygen and nutrients to the penis. While checking that ingredients list, make sure that it also9 includes an appropriate range of vitamins, such as A, B5, C, D and E. Topical application of a crème better delivery of these vitamins directly to the penis.
I am 30 years old and currently I am facing premature Ejaculation I cum out too early while having sex I am facing this problem since 3-4 years I eat food at different types I prefer chicken vegetables I have bad sleeping habits please help me.
I am 22 years old but my weight is just 45 kg I feel very low sometimes I want to gain my weight and my height is 5'7 I also want to increase my height too so what should I do?
Happily ever after is much more a choice these days than the fairy tales. It’s hard to find out someone who will love you for no reason, and if they have the reason, then you are immensely blessed. In an extraordinary relationship, it is just that ‘extra’ effort that situation demands gradually. The lack of it and the whirlwind courtship is over.
Keeping a realistic view about what may come in the future will help you with a healthy approach to every single thing and even your relationships. So even if visiting a relationship counselor can do the work for you, it should be considered as an option, culminating all odds.
The counselors interact with you in different sessions and bring out the actual reason behind your problems. Just don’t shy away and speak your heart out to get the most benefits out of these sessions.
- A realistic view: They bring you to the real world and tell you where the relationship is standing actually. They listen to all your problems, and you have someone to talk to without the fear of being judged.
- The working area: If you’re honest enough in your approach, they will tell you where to put in your effort to make your relationship work.
- Some private time: Spending some time together, trying to enact on the points you have been advised by the counselor, will form the bond again.
- Much needed space: Everybody needs some separate moments, and you are no exception. Think what you exactly want from this relationship and give some lonely time to your partner as well to work on it.
- Q&A sessions: The counselors tend to understand your real feelings by making you talk. Think of all those beautiful moments; you’ll have your answers there.
- Differences: Don’t expect your partner to change overnight and help him in fighting with his own flaws. Be on his side, even when you are in the counselor’s chamber to show your support towards the relationship. Listen to what the counselor has to say.
- Respect: Whatever you give will come back to you, and your relationship is not an exception. Your spouse is also a human and is expected to make mistakes. You learn how to deal with this part in your sessions.
- Honesty: The backbone of a relationship, honesty in future endeavors is the key to a harmony filled relationship. Work on it if it lacks because the counselors cannot help you without it.
- Communicate gently: Don’t interrupt; instead listen to what your partner has to say.
- Keep your cool: Control your anger while talking. It can be disruptive and destructive at the same time. You’ll not be able to even listen to what the counselor has to say.
Take a deep breath, approach a counselor, recreate the magic and make your relationship work. It is as special as it was in the beginning.