Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Deepti AdhikariYour feedback matters!
How to get rid on Dark circles and specs marks on nose, it irritates me. I do wear lenses while I am not at home.
I have more acne spot hole on my cheeks like CHECHAK spot. But not chechak even acne. So please suggest me something better.
Sexual problems in men are very common and impact sexual health.
- ORGANIC: Problems/disorders with blood, blood vessels, nerves, neurotransmitters, penis structure, hormonal imbalance, medical conditions (like diabetes and hypertension) and certain medications.
- PSYCHOGENIC: Anxiety (general or performance), depression, relationship problems, confusion with sexual orientation/identity, and past negative sexual experiences (sexual abuse).
- LIFESTYLE: Smoking and alcohol use.
Many problems can be treated and therefore, it is important for a man to discuss these issues with physicians. Homeopathy helps best to treat and cure sexual dysfunction. You can try 100% side effects free and natural homeopathic remedy to treat and cure permanently.
There are two primary factors that are more likely to cause a stroke in a person i.e age and a family history. While both are inevitable, this necessarily doesn’t have to be the fate of a person. Brain stroke is entirely preventable as with the case of other diseases. By working on the potential health risk factors, a stroke can be prevented. Here is a list of few such steps which, when followed can pay rich dividends to a person facing the risk of a brain stroke:
Blood Pressure: Blood pressure is the single most important factor that can increase the chance of a brain stroke. If a perfect blood pressure reading seems too difficult to achieve, a more realistic blood pressure target of 140/190 should be aimed for. Some of the common steps in order to achieve an acceptable blood pressure figure include reducing salt in the diet, exercising on a daily basis, regular intake of fresh fruits & vegetables and fast processed food containing processed fats. Finally, quitting drinking and smoking goes a long way in ensuring that a person is safe from strokes.
Losing Weight: Obesity increases the risk of diabetes and blood pressure subsequently increasing the risk of a stroke. Being overweight, therefore greatly increases the odds of a stroke. A BMI of 25 should be maintained by engaging in activities such as walking, running and playing on a daily basis.
Regular Exercise: Exercise is a clear mandate for people facing an increased risk of brain strokes. A moderate intensity exercise schedule for a minimum of 5 days per week is necessary. Some simple steps in order to achieve this include taking the stairs while climbing, joining a fitness club, 30 minutes of daily walk in a day etc.
Moderate Drink: Surprising as it may sound, moderate drinking on a daily basis can dramatically reduce the risk of a brain stroke. Red wine should be the choice of preference in this case. It should be ensured that the level of drinking does not surpass more than a glass. Regular drinking in excessive quantity can increase the chance of brain stroke.
Check For Atrial Fibrillation: This is a disease that is related to the heart due to an irregular heartbeat. There is a possibility of the clots travelling to the brain causing a brain stroke. Certain possible symptoms of this disease such as palpitation of heart and shortness of breath should be checked with a doctor to negate the chance of brain stroke. Certain blood thinners like warfarin and aspirin can shield against atrial fibrillation. A doctor has to be consulted before starting any medication related to the heart. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can ask a free question.
Hello sir actually I m preparing for civil services from last 3 yrs. But result are not positive. I have no disease. But I feel stressful condition and sometime nervous. My height is 173 cm and weight is 80kg. Due to sitting on same place I feel obesity, gas, and acidity problem. I also loss my some hair. Could you please guide me to stay fit and healthy. And also give me some diet plans.
I want to increase my stamina in sex. Please help me. Because my wife not satisfied with low time sex. Please advise.
I am having backpain. Its not getting cured. I tried many medicines. But its not getting cured. Help me please.
I am suffering from hypothyroidism. I am taking 75 mg Thyronorm and my current TSH is 3.71, FT3 2.5, FT4 1.31. My Total and free testosterone are 260 and 5 resp. My hbaic is 6.4 But after Thyronorm treatment I have lost my appetite, libido, feel extremely week Please advise.
My father is 51 years old he is suffering from diabetes and high blood pressure. His blood su level is 180 after meal and before meal it is normal. His blood pressure is 160 just above the normal. But he is loosing his weight continues. And he is saying that he feels unenergetic. He does regular yoga and also go for walk and avoid high sugar containing foods please suggest me.
I am 20 years old, I have a perfect body but my butt is wide. When I get dressed it looks so annoying, what am I supposed to do?
I am loosing hair quickly. I had dandruff in my head after had my head bath it removes and again comes next day and I doesn't control my dandruff. Will you please advice me any treatment?
Hello Doctor, I have been practicing masturbation 2 times a day approx for the last 3 years or so. I have understood it's harmful effects and reduced it to around 5 to 6 times a month maximum for last 3 months. Is it normal? Please suggest some remedies to reduce its effects? Does it really affect brain and memory? Please advice!
Dear sir/madam my problem is ringworm and it is spreading so fast even I used fluconazole, with antibiotic and clobenate etc. But it is not cure which medicine is best please suggest me.
The obesity epidemic was unfairly blamed on the consumption of carbs. While processed junk foods, which are high in refined grains and sugar are extremely fattening and unhealthy, fiber rich foods that also contain carbs are very healthy and essential for your diet. If you consume high fiber carbs moderately, it helps you maintain a healthy weight because if you get anything lower than approximately 50% of calories from carbohydrates, you are unhealthy. Carbohydrates, which are rich in fiber can be easily digested by your body.
Mentioned below are 10 food items which are extremely rich in carbs and should be consumed during breakfast for optimum health.
- Apples: Despite the different colors, flavors and sizes, apples consist of 13 to 15% carbs, as well as many vitamins and minerals. It is also rich in healthy plant compounds, antioxidants and vitamin C. Apples are helpful in decreasing the risk of a few types of cancers, reducing heart diseases and improving blood sugar control.
- Sweet Potatoes: Sweet potatoes are extremely nourishing. It has the sufficient amount of carbohydrates present to maintain your health, as well as fiber, potassium, vitamin B5, vitamin A, manganese and vitamin C. It is also very low in cholesterol, saturated fats and sodium. Consume this antioxidant food item everyday for breakfast to sustain your health.
- Bananas: Bananas contain about 23% carbs. The unripe ones are high in starch, which turns into sugar as it ripens. Apart from carbs, bananas also contain a high amount of Vitamin B 6, potassium and vitamin C along with healthy plant compounds. They are also rich in pectin and resistant starch.
- Quinoa: Classified as pseudo cereal, it is an incredibly popular seed that is eaten like a grain. Apart from being a high carb food, it is not only extremely rich in fibers and proteins, but also plant compounds and minerals. One of its many health benefits is improved blood sugar control. Incorporate it in your diet to help you lose weight.
- Oats: Deemed as one of the healthiest whole grain foods, oats is an excellent source of minerals, vitamins and antioxidants. It contains 66% carbohydrates and above 10% of it is fiber. Not only does it lower cholesterol levels and blood sugar levels, but is also extremely helpful in losing weight.