Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Deepthi Dhara
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Deepthi DharaYour feedback matters!
My wife aged 53 has developed vaginal prolapse (for the last 15 months). Initially she had no problems, but of late there is a prominent small round protrusion outside the vagina, which she has to support with her hand and push in with her finger time and again (more when walking or standing for long). The internet talks about this as common among aged women normally needing no repairs. However due to the bulge increasing in size pl. Advise about suitable precautions/ easy operative repairs. Are any support panties/belts available?
How can I improve my speed in running please suggest me some tips and medicines which improve my speed.
I am suffering from hyper tension. I cannot sleep at night. I want to sleep but can't do. Pls suggest a high dose sleeping pills. So that I can sleep properly at night.
I am 46 years old female. My periods, last year came after a gap of two to three months now it is three months. For past two three years my periods have been irregular. I experience hot flushes as well since last year. Is it perimenopause? My bones are also giving lot of pain. My lipid profile and calcium report is all normal. IS.
My lips getting blackish, over from 5 years. I won't like smoking, tea and coffees. I want to get red lips.What should i do?
Insect bites and stings ( bee, wasp, fire ant, mosquitoes, snakes ) can be painfully annoying. The stings are often accompanied by redness, swelling, pain and inflammation. Some of the stings and bites, if not treated timely, can prove to be fatal. The goodness of homeopathy is known to all.
There are excellent homeopathic medicines available for insect stings and bites.
1. Formica Rufa: Stings from fire ants can be an awful experience. There is blistering and the affected area appears reddish. The sting results in an excruciating stinging pain. There is uncontrollable itching at the affected site. However, the sting does not result in much swelling. Formica Rufa is an effective homeopathic medicine to treat such stings.
2. Apis Mellifica: Sometimes, insect bites or stings result in immediate swelling and inflammation at the site of the sting. The unbearable stinging pain is followed by itching. There is a burning sensation and the affected area appears red and hot. In extreme cases, there is considerable swelling of the throat and the mouth (the mucous membrane swells). Apis Mellifica is a powerful medicine providing immense relief. Since the sting site feels hot, a cold compression can be a good option.
3. Staphysagria: Do not lose sleep over mosquitoes and mosquito bites. Staphysagria is an excellent homeopathic option to deal with mosquito bites. The medicine serves dual purpose. It can be effectively used before (Prophylactic) as well as after the bite. Caladium Seguinum can also be used to treat mosquito and fly bites
4. Ledum and Lachesis: Ledum is the best homeopathic remedy against poisonous animal bites. When it comes to snake bites, nothing can be more helpful than Ledum. The area affected by the bite turns slightly bluish. The area feels cold and there is a pricking pain and inflammation. Sepsis from animal bite can also be prevented by Ledum.
Lachesis is equally helpful against snake bites and other poisonous insect bites. This medicine is recommended in case the injury site appears bluish purple. There may be a haemorrhage, with the blood appearing few shades darker (almost black in some cases).
Though Ledum and Lachesis provide great relief, getting medical assistance is still very important.
1. At times, an insect sting can leave a person traumatised. There may be a stinging pain with swelling and tingling. Aconitum Napellus is the best option to treat and deal with such situations.
2. Urtica Urens is helpful against allergic reactions resulting from insect bites and some foodstuffs (shellfish).
3. Histaminum is useful against insect bites and hay fever.
4. Cantharis provides relief from stings and bites resulting in inflammation and redness.
Most of the Homeopathic medicines provide almost instant relief from insect bites and stings.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!