Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. DeepshikhaYour feedback matters!
If anyone is pregnant an we want to make the baby beautiful smart intelligent than we can do something or not.
I have piles problem what should be suggestion that to take medicine or operation. Bleeding should continue for 1week n than stop an after certain period bleeding will start for a period how should I stop it. I am student I m effects alot to my life.
Hi doctor my gynecology gave me for metformin 500 mg twice a day and normal tablets 15 days twice a day So how many months after I will get pregnant? Doctor told to took for yamini 21 tablets for 2 months for hormones balance Please tell me.
I have constipation and gas problem. My period time change day by day. I have little flow for two days when I am in period. I feel very laziness. So sugest me proper food or food timing and some ayurvedic treatment.
I had laparoscopic in last year .now I have irregular periods and pain high these days .what are chance of pregnancy.
Do the frequent changes in the season really affect your body and food habits?
A big YES!
Selection of appropriate food according to seasonal change is very important for staying healthy. In modern times, most fresh fruits and veggies are available round the year, however, the nutritional content is much less in the non-seasonal fruits and vegetables. An update of your eating habits consistently is a must to stimulate energy level of your body.
Here are some key dietary behaviors that must be considered while choosing the perfect diet plan for different seasons-
- Cherish the novelty of Spring
In spring, the green leafy vegetables with their fresh, tender leaves represent the arrival of the new season. These must be added to your menu that must include such lettuce, parsley, spinach, basil and fruits like strawberries, apricot, blueberries, peaches, and cherries etc. Try to consume less amount of salt in this season.
- Take Delight in the cool squash of Summer
Due to excessive heat in the summers, it is recommended to adhere to the watery, cool and light diet. Include seasonal fruits like watermelon, plums, melons, cherries, vegetables such as tomatoes, cucumber, mint etc in your regular diet. Restore your energy with cool, refreshing drinks such as fresh juices, coconut water, milk shakes etc. Drink lots and lots of water during the summers.
- Relish the freshness of Raindrops
The Monsoon season comes with lots of lip smacking food items. In this season, many people face dyspepsia problems so pick up foods that are easily digestible. Avoid consumption of watery foods, heavy meals, meat and fish. Eat gram flour, brown rice, barley, corn, oats, garlic, ginger, turmeric, yogurt and fruits like pomegranate and apple.
- Savor the crisp sunshine of Autumn
Consumption of warm harvest food products is appropriate for this season. Veggies like onion, fenugreek, garlic, pumpkin and fruits such as banana, pears, apple, cranberries work well in this season. Spices, nuts and seasonings like cinnamon, mustard seeds, walnuts, and peppercorns are a must in the autumn months.
- Enjoy the warmness of Winter season
As soon as the cold winter seeps in, you must eat warm nutritional foods. In the winter months, the guiding principle is that the foods that are slow to grow are more warming than the ones that grow rather quickly. This means you can take foods like lamb, fish and chicken and root vegetables like onion, garlic, potato and carrots. You can also take sesame, corn, fenugreek and milk products that are good sources of nutrition.
In short just 'Eat by the season' to stay healthy!
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.
Related Tip: Did you know you can be dehydrated in any season?
I'm 6 weeks pregnant. I took mifepristone on 16th July. Bleeding started on 17th July evening. I took misoprostol on 17th July. Den I vomited after 20-25 min of taking misoprostol. Nd yesterday night I got a little Big clot. It was dark reddish in colour. Nd bigger Dan normal clots. So I want to know Wat was it? Nd when will I have an abortion?
Compelling urge to get physical with your partner that is an aberration from what is expected of a person, that is to say usual genital arousal for a phenotypically normal, physically of age and consenting human counterpart, is referred to as Paraphilia or sexual perversion. This condition lives up to the standards of a disabling problem when it hampers the overall health of a person, leads to psychological setback or victimization of another individual (read more for healthy sexual life).
Psychological impacts of going through such a condition
1. The perpetrator of the variation may or may not see this as a condition: The person suffering from this condition may or may not treat it as a problem. In both ways, it is harmful. Knowing it as a problem and not seeking treatment or assistance can be harmful for oneself and others. Not realizing that you are subject to a serious sexual condition might propel you to commit wrong to non- consensual partners while being confident about your ways.
2. Social ostracization kills them: Coming in the open with a sexual fantasy that is not acceptable to the society can leave you with varied reactions. People might be incited to attack you for being unusual or they might isolate you. The latter is a probable outcome. Rarely does society guide you towards betterment in such cases. Social ostracization can result in deep rooted hatred for the world at large.
3. Perpetual humiliation can push them more into Paraphilia: Humiliation for being different from the rest can make a person feel shame. Shame and constant regret cannot help an instance of sexual perversion. It can make a man or woman more obstinate. In such a situation a person would strongly cling to his or her condition feeling extremely dejected.
4. 'To be or not to be' haunts people suffering from Paraphilia: Many times a sufferer is not able to understand what is wrong in having objectionable sexual behavioral tendencies and fantasies. As long as your fantasies are limited to your own mental domain or are performed on a consensual partner, there are no complications. The minute an obnoxious sexual urge is performed leading to personal or public harm, a threatening hitch arises.
5. Problems in expressing oneself can make a person suicidal: To adhere to societal norms a person might keep his desires on a leash. This kind of compromising over a long span of time will make a person depressive and may also prompt him to commit suicide.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult the doctor and ask a free question.
Hi I had unprotected intercourse last month and I had ipill within an hour and I got period after two days of taking ipill, but the problem is I didn't get this month period and I am worried, please advice.
Hi. I had sex before 4 days of M C. I was taken ipill after sex within 24 hrs. But my period date is 17 oct .still I am not getting my period. Please suggest me what to do.
This is my 8th day I'm late for ny periods the last time I got my periods was on the 6th of April. My husband and I made love like 3 times on the the 17th of April the same day am I pregnant.
I haven't got my period yet, 1st day of the period was on the 28th of Aug and it's 1st Oct today. It's been 31 days and I'm usually down in 22. I'm usually never late and hence took a pregnancy test but it was negative. I just had sex with my boyfriend and the damn condom broke and he came inside me. I really don't know what to do now. I'm freaking out, should I take a pill? Will it affect things? Basically, is it safe to do so? Am I already pregnant? If not, why are my periods late? Pls help, urgent.
After my first normal delivery my tummy size increase and my weight still 60 kg from my delivery? Please suggest me something for weight loss and tummy too?
Am 25 yes old female and suffering from irregular periods and I started taking patanjali stri rasayn vati and rajapravartni vati BT am confused as till we're I had to tk these tablets. Like I HD to tk only 25 days and stop or I HD to tk till my blding start so am confused plzz help me.
My wife is 27 years old and having acute pain during periods and she also having irregular periods. And there is white discharge. What to do?
My periods are 3 months late m a unmarried girl I do everything. What are the symptoms of hormonal problem?
During the reproductive age, women need adequate calcium for strong bones. Since the baby takes however much calcium it requires for growth from the mother, calcium consumption should be increased to prevent the loss of calcium from the mother's bones. Women with poor general nutrition, low intake of calcium- rich foods and a positive family history of osteoporosis are more prone to get vertebral fractures from weakened bones during pregnancy. Milk and milk products, dark green leafy vegetables, sardines and other oily fish are done of the better sources of calcium.