Find numerous Dermatologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dermatologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dermatologists online in New Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Acne/Pimples
Treatment of Hair Fall
Treatment of Hair Loss
Treatment of Female Hair Loss
Treatment of Dandruff
Treatment of Greying Hair
Treatment of Black Spots on Skin
Treatment of Hair Growth
Skin Whitening Procedures
Treatment Of Acne Scars
Treatment of Oily Skin
Treatment of Rashes
Glowing Skin Procedures
Management of Dark Skin
Hair Health Treatment Procedures
Treatment of Baldness
Treatment of Vitiligo
Treatment of Ichthyosis Vulgaris
Treatment of Sunburn
Laser Hair Removal
Submit a review for Dr. DeepshikhaYour feedback matters!
Hello. I am 18 year old girl. I have a big problem of hair fall. From last 2 month my hair fall problem increase. Pls give me some solution. I am using parachute coconut hair oil. And dove shampoo nd conditioner. Pls help me.
I am facing dark circles issue from last month. Although I take proper rest in night near by 7 hrs. Still facing issue.
I am loosing my hair. So I am vry upset. Please suggest me some diet that helps me in growing hair. Nd stop hairfall.
My lips are too black nd my partner always complain me about this. I lose my confidence bcz of my dark lips. I drink too much tea before some months bt now I drink sometimes. I have also tried some home remedies for making my lips natural pink bt nothing happen. please suggest me what should I do?
Hi I'm a male does using various type of face wash or creams does makes our skin fair or beautiful? Does it really works for our skin? Does it gives us the best results. please tel me or let me know used I use?
I am 30 year. I have lots of red spot and pimples on my face. I used so many beauty product but result is negative. Kindly suggest me some suitable tips to get out from this.
Sir I have a hair fall issue. Back 2 years my head full of hair no portion of head was visible but now it falling too much and also a lot if dandruff is in my hair. I tried different medicine like selsun and home remedies but it didn't affect too much. please suggest.
I am losing my hear to much, I think due to tension bcoz I think too much for evry thng nd get tensed. Hair on the top are 30% gone plsss give suggestion to stop hair fall.
How can ayurveda treat dermal pigmentation as the pigments are underneath no creams peels even the lesser have limited success and they all carry some side effect especially peels and laser.
I have pimples on cheeks I feel itching n pain please tell me what diet has to be taken n what not n how to prevent them early.
How to cure cold and hairfall, and also developing health condition, I affected heavily cold and hairfall.
I have damaged dry and frizzy hair how can I treat them naturally and improve my hair growth as well.
What is Psoriasis?
Psoriasis is a common skin disease characterized by thickened patches of inflamed, red skin covered with thick, silvery scales. The elbows and knees are the most common areas affected by psoriasis. It will often appear in the same place on both sides of the body. The patches can range in size from smaller than a dime to larger than a hand.
Description of Psoriasis-
Normally, skin cells mature and shed after about a month. In psoriasis, the cell maturation speeds up, taking only three to four days. Because the lower layer of skin cells divide more rapidly than normal, dead cells accumulate in thicker patches on the skin's outermost layer called the 'Epidermis'.
Forms & Classifications-
Psoriasis occurs in a variety of forms that differ in their intensity, duration, location, shape and pattern of scales. The most common forms are:
- Plaque Psoriasis: Plaque psoriasis is the most common form of psoriasis. It is characterized by raised, inflamed, red lesions covered with a silvery-white buildup of dead skin cells (scales). This is found primarily on the Body, elbows, knees, scalp and finger or toe nails.
- Guttate Psoriasis: Guttate psoriasis occurs most frequently in children and is characterized by numerous small, red, drop-like scaly macules that develop rapidly over a wide area of skin. This may appear following an infection, most frequently strep throat.
- Inverse Psoriasis: Inverse psoriasis occurs in the armpit, under the breast, in skin folds, around the groin, in the cleft between the buttocks and around the genitals. It is usually pink and irritated but lacks the thick scale seen in other forms of psoriasis.
- Pustular Psoriasis: Pustular psoriasis is a rare form characterized by small pustules (whitehead-like lesions) found all over the body or confined all over the body or confined to the palms, soles and other isolated areas of the body.?
- Palmoplantar Psoriasis: This type of Psoriasis are most likely to show up on the palms and soles. It can also appear on the tops of your feet, backs of your hands, and on knuckles and nails. It may be triggered by an injury to the skin, an infection, or another skin condition such as hand dermatitis. It may first occur during a period of psychosocial stress. Lesions are like cuts which bleed.
?Psoriasis - Homeopathic Treatment
The patient should be encouraged to expose maximum to sunlight and avoid trauma during the active phase.
Homeopathic treatment of psoriasis – Homeopathy is one of the most popular holistic systems of medicine. The selection of remedy is based upon the theory of individualization and symptoms similarity by using holistic approach.
This is the only way through which a state of complete health can be regained by removing all the signs and symptoms from which the patient is suffering. The aim of homeopathy is not only to treat psoriasis but to address its underlying cause and individual susceptibility. As far as therapeutic medication is concerned; several well-proved remedies are available for psoriasis treatment that can be selected on the basis of cause, location, sensation, modalities and extension of psoriasis. For individualized remedy selection and treatment, the patient should consult a qualified homeopathic doctor in person.