Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Deepika RastogiYour feedback matters!
After unprotected sex I had taken i -pll and had two days of period with brownish colour whats the reason.
My daughter has multiple cyst in ovary. Doctor said it is harmonic disorder. It will remove itself please give me your view?
I am planning to conceive. My doctor has recommended Normoz twice a day. I am diabetic n already on Galvus met 50/1000. Is it safe to take these medicines together.
Today is 2nd day of my periods. Can I take a medicine if whenever I suffer from stomach pain. If yes than which tablet should I take?
What are the foods that can entice a pregnant women as a women despite hungry shows reluctance to eat anything?
What are the tips for a healthy lifestyle? being healthy these days is a tough task. I would like to know some tips for the same.
Hello sir, Just need to discuss one of the major problem my fiance is facing now. We have a sexual intercourse with safety precautions during her cycle period which is on 6th April 2016. We have gone through sexual intercourse major times as on 22nd, 23, 26, 27, 28 all in safety condition. On 26th april she ate I pill on a safer side. She perform hcg test with I can two times for which the result is negative. Now she is feeling weakness and headache in bw. Now the period cycle date is finished on 4th may and we are confused. Please suggest a medicine for pregnancy case if any issues are there As we are not ready for it. Thanks waiting for reply.
Hello Three months back my breast was tight and painful as it is before periods. And I took I pill so I got period twice a month. I showed to Dr. .dr did checkup I got xray done of chest which was k.ultrasound done of my stomach which was k.blood test done.in which only esr was 37. Slight hight. Dr. given me yasmin and some more medicine for 3 months .everything went k.last month I took yasmin late because I was out of station therefore my period cycle got late. I am having periods right nw. Suddenly yesterday my nipples are paining as if when I used to feed my son like that. When I squeezed them they were leaking something white and clear fluids. Both nipples. Only on squeezing and little pain. I worried. Why its happening. Everything was perfect .why this happen yesterday first time.
My friend had aborted 4 times by medicine and now she want to know that is this effect her to plan a baby in future.
Doctor I have pcos since two months. I have a regular menstrual period and are on time even after pcos. When is my ovulation day? Please suggest me the correct timing of intercourse. Do I ovulate. My eggs are gud gone through follicular study also but do not know whether it gets ruptured or bot.
I have sex with my wife. She got pregnant but now she feels pain whenever she works. But her month is 5th which is going now. So now my question is that how she can feel relief?
I am married couple I had sex with my wife she got two time pregnant but both time she unable to carry more then seven week her pregnancy she take all test and find everything is ok then I doubt may have problems to me and my sperm and I have few pain in my testicle please give me advice.
I am of 29 female. My period lasts 2 days since last year. Normal bleeding not heavy bleed. Not any pain in wastes. Maybe any problem in future in my pregnancy due to less days period?
DoesvPrimolut N 5mg helps me to get my period even if I m having any kind of infection. please help me.
Becoming a mother is a special feeling. This can be best explained by only those women who start feeling their babies inside them from the very early stage of pregnancy. These nine months, for a mother to be would need extra care and she has to take precaution of each and every type. In the first trimester or the first three months of your pregnancy detection, you need to take certain precautions. Here are some of the ways in which you can make yourself and your baby secure during the first three months of your pregnancy.
- Double check your pregnancy: There have been many cases of false pregnancies during this time. It is thus best to double check that you are really pregnant so as to avoid a heart break later on. Most home tests are accurate but if you are still unsure, you might want to wait another week after taking your first test and then take a second one. Alternately, you can also go and visit a doctor and take their advice to confirm that you really are pregnant.
- Prenatal vitamin: Once your pregnancy has been confirmed, it is time for you to start taking your prenatal vitamins. These vitamins have enough folic acid which is required by the to-be mother to conceive. These vitamins also help in the development of the baby and protect it from developing any birth defects.
- Arrange for a health insurance: Medical bills can be very costly in contemporary times. Thus, if you are pregnant then it is best to start looking for health insurance schemes which cover pregnancy and delivery cost. This procedure might take sometime to finish and thus it is best to start the process in your first trimester.
- Choose a doctor: If you already know a doctor who specialises in delivery and pregnancy then you need not worry. But in case you do not have enough information then it is time you start looking for an experienced doctor. You can consult your friends and family members and choose a doctor whom you find appropriate for you. You should also consult a doctor by the time you are two months pregnant in order to get the necessary vaccines and other advice.
- Quit bad habits: Smoking, drinking and too much of coffee would damage the development of your child. Thus, you must try and quit all of them to deliver a healthy baby.
Thus, these are the five most important precautions that you need to take in your first trimester in order to ensure a healthy delivery ahead.