Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Deepika RastogiYour feedback matters!
Hi I am 25 married 3 months ago. I need ask some personal sex life question i. E I got hairs on my penies so that I am not able to have sex. When ever we try to have sex she get pain because the trimmed hair. Is there any solutions to solve that problem and have happy sex life.
I'm having some discharge in my vestibule area, on my inner lips it looks bruised with pain when I part my lips under my clit in the vestibule area there's discharge it also looks kinda raw bruised like I'm really worried.
I hav a baby with c section he is 8 months old bt till now I did not get mensuration period is it danger fr health.
I am 25 year old, female faced miscarriage torch test reslut rubella igg 179 iu/ml rubella igm <10 au/ml cytomegalovirus igg 84.10 u/ml cytomegalovirus igm <5 u/ml medicine- 5mg folic acid one tablet per day please interpret this result and guide me.
My wife is in the first trimester of pregnancy. She is having cold and cough and our doctor advised not to take talked. So what is the home remedy to be followed?
Hi, I am 23 years old girl and my question is related to sexual relationship after the marriage. As my body condition is not very good and weight is just 40 will the man satisfied with that if I decided to marry? Or do I need to delay marriage? As my family is compelling me to marry i am getting tensed whether the guy will be pleased with me or not? Please suggest me.
It is possible to get pregnant with using myo-inositol D-chiro-inositol Chromium and vitamin d3 capsules? please advice me.
I am 24 weeks pregnant but did'nt any move in my womb can you tell me its normal or I want consult doc.
My wife is not able to bear pain while sex. She is stopping me all the time, every time. Actually we both are virgins and new to this. Please suggest me medicines to avoid her pain.
Hello madam, please give me proper suggestion. Like. While am going to toilet in my uterus I have some disgusting like something there I found two type of balls like small one while washing it. Please suggest me what to do? Is there any problem in that. Please suggest me.
Anemia is a condition where the red blood cell count is reduced due to deficiencies within the system. This is usually caused by a lack of iron, folate and other related nutrients in the diet. Anemia is a major public health concern in India as over 50 percent of women are known to be anemic. This pushes up the mortality rate of young mothers and even children.
Some symptoms of Iron deficiency anemia
Anemia has a wide range of symptoms which varies from person to person. However there are some generic symptoms which can be noticed in most people. Some of these are
- Pale appearance of skin - Many people exhibit this symptom where their skin appears to be pale as there is a reduced amount of oxy - hemoglobin in the skin.
- Physical weakness, light headedness and fatigue - This is a general symptom, which many tend to suffer from and complain about. Fatigue and weakness may come in very quickly even with the slightest effort.
- Hair loss - Many women may complain about hair loss due to Iron deficiency anemia.
Some other symptoms are:
- Missed or irregular periods
- Numbness or burning sensations
- Tinnitus among others
Causes of Iron deficiency anemia
The primary cause of Iron deficiency anemia is the lack of iron in the diet which causes the hemoglobin in the blood to be reduced. Some of the patients may still have Iron deficiencyanemia as they have developed gastrointestinal disorders which prevents the absorption of nutrients like iron within the body.
How to treat Iron deficiency anemia
Diet related anemia can be easily cured or controlled with changing diets. Inclusion of certain foods within the diet can easily reverse the Iron deficiencies. Some of the food items that help with deficiencies are:
- Fortified cereals
- Green dark leafy vegetables
- Poultry items
You may also require certain iron supplements if you have certain underlying conditions which is causing issues with iron absorption.
How to prevent Iron deficiency anemia
It is important, especially for women to go for regular checkups to your doctor and also a hemoglobin check up. Your doctor or dietician can tell you to include certain foods in your diet that include folate, iron and vitamin B 12 so that the level of hemoglobin in your blood can be maintained at healthy levels.
Related Tip: "Why Iron Is the Most Underrated Factor in Health"
Dyspepsia is a disorder of the stomach that is characterized by pain in the upper part of the stomach. It is not a single disorder, but is a collection of symptoms such as nausea, burping and bloating. It results when the acid of the stomach comes in contact with the mucosa of the digestive tract. These acids cause a breakdown of the mucosa leading to inflammation and irritation, which leads to indigestion. It may also result from eating disorders or certain medications.
The symptoms of this disorder tend to occur mostly after consuming food and drink. In some cases, the symptoms tend to go away after eating or drinking. The symptoms of dyspepsia are:
- You may feel bloated on a regular basis
- You may experience discomfort in your stomach
- Loss of appetite
- You may experience constant burping
- You may feel nauseous
- Symptoms of heartburn
- You may also experience chest pain and breathing difficulties
- You may be affected by jaundice
The various causes of dyspepsia are:
- Irritable bowel syndrome, which hampers the movement of food through the intestines
- If you are unable to properly digest dairy products
- Gastroesophageal reflux disease that results in reflux of the acids of the stomach
- Any inflammation of the gall bladder
- Various medicines such as aspirin, steroids and antibiotics may lead to dyspepsia
- If you suffer from depression or anxiety then it may lead to dyspepsia
- Excess consumption of chocolate, coffee and alcohol
Dyspepsia may be controlled by modifying your lifestyle. Some of the changes that you may make are:
- Don't sleep immediately after eating, wait for at least two hours before you go to bed
- Avoid spicy foods as they tend to aggravate symptoms of dyspepsia
- Space out your meals, eat multiple smaller meals instead of few large ones
- Restrict smoking and alcohol consumption
- Lose weight as being overweight may lead to dyspepsia
- Avoid wearing tight clothes
- Exercise on a regular basis to keep your body healthy and maintain optimal weight levels