Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Deepika RastogiYour feedback matters!
Hello, I am a 31 years old female. Married since 3 years. My periods before used to be for 3 days but this month it was only for two days. I havent still concieved. M taking shatavari tablet for ovulation, is dis da reason for my shorter period days? I hav no pcod, s. I jus don ovulate. Hav got scanned n tested. Please reply. and guide me. Thank You.
• Keep your fasting sugar lower than 80 mg %.
• Keep your blood pressure lower than 80 mm Hg.
• Keep your heart rate lower than 80 per minute.
• Keep your bad LDL cholesterol lower than 80 mg %.
• Do not consume more than 80 grams of caloric solid or liquid food at once.
• Observe a carbohydrate fast 80 days a year.
• Do not consume alcohol and if you do, restrict it to not more than 80 ml in a day or 80 grams in a week.
• Consume at least 80 fruits and vegetables servings in a week.
• Do not consume more than 80 ml/gram of ghee, oil and butter in a week.
• Ensure to sit out in the sun for at least 80 days in a year to fulfill the body’s requirement of vitamin D
• Walk for 80 minutes in a day.
• Brisk walk for 80 minutes in a week.
• Keep noise pollution less than 80 dB.
• Avoid areas where the Particulate Matter 2.5 and PM 10 levels are higher than 80
There changes of pregnancy even my 2nd period after sex has cme. I done sex on february. After that I ve taken contraceptive pill. After 10 day of it I hve started mensuration. AnD after 18 day I ve mensurte again. Is there chances of pregnancy.
After baby birth we can do sex without condom. If we do without condom then again she will be pregnant or what. Please tell.
Hello mam Am 22 years old and 5 months pregnant second time. I have a baby girl first aged 15 months. In my second pregnancy am having some watery substance coming out of vagina evenly. What may b the cause for that. Does having sex daily is the reason or something else. Please help me out. Thanking you.
I got married on 9th June, I got my regular periods for three days, last month my period was first day only half day and no flow. Second day only half day no flow and stopped. As of now my stomach is getting big. I took pregnancy test at home it says negative. I am bit worried am I con-sieve or I am getting fat. Kindly clarify please.
I am 23 year old unmarried female. From last 3-5 years I am having scanty period flow. My period flow remains for one day only and after that some spotting occur for 2-3 days. Could you please update me is this normal or not? I have consulted many doctors as well and after taking medicines suggested by them I got no improvements and eventually they told me that it's normal. Also I get my periods on time i. E within 30-35 days.
I am 34 weeks pregnant and I want to know after delivery which daily dite is good for me in ayurveda. And which oil is helpful for toning the body.
I am suffering from pcos hormonal imbalance, acne, hair fall, please suggest diet for pcos and help.
Hi I want to get pregnant but do not know what is the right time to be pregnant. We wash our vaginal area after sex .suggest me.
Not all salads are healthy. Making a salad loaded with potatoes and cream is definitely not going to make you healthier or help you lose weight. The healthiest salads are the ones you make at home. Salads in restaurants are often as calorie heavy as anything else on the menu. If you want to make a healthy salad, here's what you need to do.
- Put in plenty of greens: Greens like romaine lettuce, iceberg lettuce, spring green and baby spinach are filling, full of fiber and very low in calories. This also makes your salad very rich in nutrients. Slice these leaves in ribbons or roughly tear them into small pieces to form the foundation of your salad.
- Use lots of fresh vegetables: A salad is the ideal way to enjoy vegetables. While vegetables like cucumber, onion, carrots, beets and tomatoes can be eaten raw, others like mushrooms, corn and broccoli will need to be steamed or lightly saut&eacute;ed before being added to a salad. Avoid frying any vegetables in lots of oil. This negates the concept of a salad and makes it rich in calories instead of being rich in nutrients.
- Add some protein: Whether you're vegetarian or non vegetarian, do not forget to add a portion of protein to your salad. Beans, chickpeas, tofu and cottage cheese are ideal options for vegetarians while non vegetarians can choose between eggs, chicken, fish, proscuitto etc. Along with being necessary for nutrition, this also makes your salad filling and keeps you feeling full for longer.
- Limit the extras: Everything is good in small quantities. If you want to add flavouring agents like cheese, nuts, avocado, croutons etc to your salad limit it to one flavouring agent or extra. This gives your salad a different taste while not making it too fattening.
- Dress carefully: Dressing is where a salad can go from healthy to unhealthy. A light vinaigrette salad dressing is the best way to finish your salad. If you like your salads creamy, use fresh or hung yogurt instead of mayonnaise. When ordering a salad at a restaurant, ask for your dressing on the side so that you can limit the amount used. Adding a splash of vinegar is an easy way to make a heavy dressing lighter without losing too much flavor.
- Add some crunch: Lastly, sprinkle toasted seeds or air popped popcorn over your salad to add an element of crunchiness to your meal. Chia, hemp and sunflower seeds add to the overall flavor of the salad and are also packed with vitamins and minerals. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dietitian/Nutritionist.
My boyfriend did fingering to me on may 26th and I got periods on June 2nd. But it's July 20th and I didn't get periods. Is this due to pregnancy?
I am diagnosed with pcod. My doctor advised me to take krimson 35 and menoreg. Is it safe to use krimson 35 does it have any side effects?
I have abdominal pain during periods. and have less periods as normal. and have breast pain n itching?
I had sex with my girl after periods on 6 day but she was still blooding a little bit we was having sex without protection some blood occur on my penis so is it was and I have not eject inside her is there any chance that she will get pregnant or that blood occur on penis it will be harmful for.
Get portion sizes under control!
Researchers have found that portion sizes have grown over the past 20 years, not only at restaurants, but in our homes as well. But why have portions gotten so big?
Producing food is cheaper now than it was 20 years ago, with the advent of various technologies and more efficient farming. However, instead of lowering prices, food producers realized that if they increased the portion sizes, even a little, they could increase the cost of the item. We as consumers saw the larger sizes as a better value (which it is, purely from a monetary stand point). So for example, we were getting 50% more product for only 16% more money. Hard to resist, isn’t it?
Over time we, as consumers, have been conditioned to seek out" value sizing" oversized portions begin to look normal to us. And to make the vicious cycle complete, research has shown that whether you really want so much food or not, the more you're served, the more you eat.
So.. What to do?
The first step to control overeating is to recognize how much you are actually consuming. It’s important to understand that portion sizes are different than serving sizes.
Portion size = Amount of food you decide to put on your plate to eat
Serving size = Standards set for foods in the all the food groups
In other words, to get control over your portions, you need to make sure you know exactly how many servings you are consuming at a time. Ideally, your portion size would equal just one serving. But if it doesn’t, you need to account for the calories accordingly.
Start adjusting your portion sizes in your own kitchen: Switch to smaller plates, bowls, and cups.
The key to maintaining a healthy weight is all about portion control. It's not about giving up foods you enjoy, but rather controlling the portions.