Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
My doctor suggested hsg test she told me that it is painful please tell how much pain and how much time and procedures also I read some experience it is very bad.
• Accept there is a no exchange-no return policy where your body is concerned! You have only one body – so make the most of it.
• Start with the top of your head and list the things about your body that you like – your hairs, eyes, shape of your nose, skin, ears, length of legs, ankles, shape of your fingers, etc.
• Look at ways of enhancing your best features and dressings to suit your body and size.
• List the things about your body that you would like to improve.
• Now list those improvements that are within your own control and require the intervention of a reasonable diet, or some lifestyle changes.
• Start making those changes and celebrate each step towards improving your body images.
Am cured with my pcod and now am trying to loose some weight before trying to conceive. Is it ok to loose weight while trying to conceive. Can I still get pregnant with following a strict diet. Or I should not diet?
I am aged of 20 years ,menses started on Dec 28 th ,continuing till today ,started heavy bleeding from 5 th, can you please tell me why this happens to me.
I am 27 year old. I have married 2 years ago and now I want beby so please help me to suggest in which day we made sex for pregnancy?
I am 7 month pregnant I have so much vaginal itching and irritation how I stop this irritation please recommend me any medicines.
I missed. My. Date last month. April. 23. I did the pregnancy test at home. Its positive.(today) now I want a solution how to remove this?
I am 37 years old. I got married on Feb 2016. My wife is not becoming pregnant. We use to have intercourse day after day, but she use to become menses correctly in 25 days. I want to know that is there any problem with me. If yes please suggest. .
My periods date was 31 july to 31 August. But it's not occur till now. I have checked 3 times pregnancy test till 20 September but result was negative. On 21 September I had sex with my husband. What is probability of pregnancy.
I m 1 month 9 days pregnant. Cant go out of my home. please help me. Kindly tell me. Which medicine can I take at home to abort this child. It is an unwanted pregnancy. please help doctor and those medicine should be safe. please reply as soon as possible.
How can I getting rid from stomach problem it arises too frequently within period of 1 month it arises when I eat rise?
I am 23 female having hypothyroid. Taking 50 mcg tablet and i am doing daily exercise. And i am recover from constipation. Still having irregular periods. Is this a life time problem. When i am going to stop the tablets. I cannot tolerate this to take life time tablets. Please give some suggestion to get recover fully from this.
I am 18 years old, Me and my boyfriend had unprotected sex a week before but the sex lasts maximum for a min. After 8 hours of sex I took ipill and yesterday morning I spotted vaginal discharge. Only a drop of blood with some white sticky thing I ignored that but today also I spotted the same and now I'm so worried.
Me and boyfriend had sex on the 5th day of cycle without protection but he cum outside, is it possible to get pregnant? I recently used ipill last time so I got early periods can I take again its 6th day today.
The difference between plastic surgery and cosmetic surgery explained
The terms plastic surgery and cosmetic surgery are often used interchangeably. Plastic surgery is a broad field, which has two branches - cosmetic surgery and reconstructive plastic surgery. There are marked differences between the two in terms of method of surgery and cause of requirement.
This type of surgery is used to improve the physical and aesthetic appearance of a person. The requirement for this form of surgery does not generally arise out of any pressing medical or diagnostic need and is completely elective. A cosmetic surgeon is skilled at both surgical and non-surgical procedures. Surgical procedures include breast augmentation and reduction, abdominoplasty (tummy tuck), liposuction, eyelid surgery, etc. Examples of non-surgical procedures are botox, laser treatments for skin and hair, collagen injections, microdermabrasion (removal of dead skin cells by spraying exfoliating crystals), etc.
Reconstructive plastic surgery
Also known simply as reconstructive surgery, this is performed on abnormal structures of the body that have become deformed due to congenital defects, trauma, accidents, and burns, or illnesses and infections. The central aim of this type of surgery is to repair and improve functioning in the affected part of the body. This includes surgical techniques such as skin grafting, flap procedures, cleft lip surgery, correctional procedures, etc.
Both cosmetic surgery and reconstructive surgery require a thorough examination of the patient's medical history and lifestyle habits prior to the procedure. The surgeon concerned shall make an evaluation of the case and decide on the best possible course of action. Each case is different and is approached differently, which means that the most suitable technique of surgery is a subjective matter.
How sleeping less than 6 hours affects your health
After being awake for almost 14-16 hours, our body demands sleep. Minimum sleeping time required for a healthy mind and body is 7-8 hours. Although, this duration varies according to age. Because generally speaking, where a child can sleep for 12-14 hours, grownups can sleep for not more than 9 hours. Sound sleep is very essential otherwise, it can be harmful for our health. Let's see how sleeping for less than 6 hours affects our health.
- Headache, weight gain and poor vision: When you sleep for less than 6 hours a day, it can not only give you headache all the time but can lead to a poor vision also. And if continued for a long time, may hamper your eyesight. The lesser you sleep the more weight you gain. And after-effects of gaining weight could be even more hazardous.
- Memory loss, heart disease, infection: Sleeplessness can have an adverse effect on one's memory too. A person may find it difficult to remember even simple things. Also, infections can take a longer time to heal because sleep is something that stabilises and balances everything that goes wrong while we are awake. If we don't get proper sleep, the process of healing takes longer. Lack of sleep can also elevate blood pressure which ultimately affects the heart.
- Urine overproduction, stammering and accident: Sleeping slows down urinating process but when you are awake for longer hours, you might have to urinate more than usual. Lack of sleep can also make you stammer while speaking. If lack of sleep continues, you may not be able to communicate properly. When you do not have sound sleep, your mental condition would not be stable because of declining concentration. You can be accident prone if you drive in such a condition.
These are just a few of the ill effects. Sleeping for less than 5 hours is far more dangerous than you can even think. From behavioural to mental to physical effects, it can harm you in many more ways, So, have a sound sleep to avoid complications in life.