Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Deepika RastogiYour feedback matters!
Uterine Fibroids are mainly tumor growths in the lower muscle area of the uterus. The case is mostly found in teenagers and also in women who are in the age of childbearing. Normally, such tumors are not cancerous but they can be very painful at times.
Symptoms of uterine fibroids
A slight pain in the lower abdomen during the menstruation period is normal due to passes of the blood. But if it is the case of uterine fibroids, then a number of other symptoms are also noticed. Some of the symptoms that are there in case of uterine fibroids are:
- Prolonged amount of bleeding from the uterus,
- Extensive pain in the uterus during the menstruation period,
- Pressure is created on the urinary bladder that leads to urination at frequent intervals,
- Constipation due to pressure on the rectum,
- Anaemia and also chronic backache.
Medicines for uterine fibroids
Often many people take such pain situations to be normal and they try various natural home remedies to get instant relief. But such remedies provide temporary relief the symptoms start again after some time. There are some allopathic medicines that are also helpful in instant relief but for a complete cure, the patient needs to go for a surgery of the tumor. In case if you do not wish to go for the surgery procedure, then you can trust some of these homoeopathic medicine options.
- Calcarea Carbonica: This medicine is often prescribed to women to face problems of menstruation periods going on for long and excessive amount of bleeding. Such women also face from cold feet and chilling sensations during the menstruation period. Also, this medicine can be consumed by women who are a bit overweight.
- Thlaspi Bursa Pastoris: This particular medicine is for women who face menstruation period at short frequent intervals. It may also happen that the patient has not yet overcome the already over periods and again the periods may start after just a few days. This leads in lot of severe pain and cramps in the uterus as well as at the back. For such issues, Thlaspi Bursa Pastoris is the best option.
- Trillium Pendulum: There are many cases when other things such as the amount of blood and the frequency of the menstruation period may remain proper but the patient may face some other unusual problem. The medicine Trillium Pendulum is prescribed to patients who face a smelly menstruation discharge.
- Fraxinus Americana: This particular medicine is rarely prescribed because it is for patients with rare symptoms of uterine fibroids. There are some rare cases when the patient may feel sensations during the passes of the menstrual flow. This may get accompanied by cramps in the feet.
Uterine Fibroids is the most commonly found disease these days. But avoiding the symptoms can lead to severe cases and hence choosing a safe way of treatments such as homeopathic is the best solution. Consult an Expert & get answers to your questions!
How quickly can my wife catch pregnancy after mensuration cycle? If you could just help me with the process.
Madam, I am 28 years mother of 2 kids. My 2nd child is now 1.5 yrs. Before he born I had a problem. And its still there. Whenever I do intercourse I feel some burning sensation in my vagina. Even I could not touch there. Some times its getting worse. Thats why may be my sexual feelings getting low. I tried allopathy but its not helping. Need some suggestion please.
I had sex with my girlfriend on 7th July and her bleeding get started during sex. I didn't ejaculate . I am tensed that she will get pregnant as I have heard about pre ejaculation. Please help me whether she will get pregnant or not.
I am planning my 2nd baby after 7 years. And trying from 7 months but not conceiving what to do to conceive fast.?
I had a sex with my bf 2 month back .I take unwanted within 12 hours and now my date is not coming from 2 month .I had check urine home pregnancy test 2 times and it shows negative .now what I have to do .is I have to go for ultrasound .or if I go for a lower abdomen ultrasound is pregnancy is visible in it.
Hai. Is chocolate cyst in uterus create problem for ivf. ANd what will be the success rate of ivf. Please tell.
Suffering from pcos from last 5 to 6 year. Earlier I was taking metformin n ginnete. But later I left because they ask me to take for 1 yr. Please suggest me some thing from ayurvedic or from home remedy.
I have a question related to my periods. Every month my date of period extends by 3-5 days nd I have a backache before one week of my periods. When my periods start I have a severe pain for 1 day please tell me is there any need to worry. Also I want to know what weight I should have at this age of 27+
Am 23 weeks pregnant now. Now a days am feeling baby movements mostly during night time and am feeling hungry during night time. It is normal? In morning and afternoon some movement can feel but not like night time?
Sir/mam Goodafternoon. Sir mjhe ek baat maloom krni thi. Ki mom ka operation hua tha cataract ka. To sir nhane ko mna kia tha niche niche nhana tha. Mmy n 3-4 din ni nhaya. Dress change kr lti thi. 9 din baad mom n btaya ki unke breast p nipple s niche ek gaanth (shayad tumor) bni hui h .12 ko operation hua tha. 21 tarik koo btaya. Ab tak wo 2 -3 din tk gaanth bni hui thi fir mne ek capsule dya infection ka corbonate likha tha us capsule p.to ab wo gaanth toot rhi h aur uska muh bn rha h pak rha h wo. Aur sir nipple discharge ni ho rha h.na armpit m dikkat h.na usme itta pain ho rha h.sir/mam y baltod sa lg rha h mjhe. Kya m sahi hu. Gaanth ghul rhi h .1 goli dne se. Ye cancer ho skta h kya. Sir/mam please tell me wht is this. Cancer ka tumor 1 -2 din m pak jata h kya.
If after fertilization of egg with sperm, I take contraceptive pill then can it leads to ectopic pregnancy?
There is a reason behind this. Eating slow and having smaller bites help you eat less and chewing it properly help in absorption of nutrients and help in healthy digestion.
Eating fast leads to more calorie intake which leads to weight gain. When we are eating fast we tend to gulp more food and by this one can face digestion problems and nutritional inadequacies.
Slowing the speed of eating help you in lowering down your energy intake and it also suppress your hunger pangs. Slowing eating helps you enjoy your meal and enjoy the taste and flavors of food.
How to eat at the right pace:
- Portion control: the portion size and obesity moves parallel. If you increase the portion size of your food simultaneously there will be inclination in your weight. Inclination in weight day by day leads to obesity. One of the biggest contributes to obesity is portion size. Don't sample everything on buffet table. The more you have the more you eat.
- Frequent meals: try to have small and frequent meals in a gap of 2 to 3 hours every day, instead of having a few big ones as this regulates your blood sugar level and your metabolism. This will also keep your hormones balance, keeps your energy level high, improve digestion. If you’re eating healthy whole foods during those small meals, you will be less likely to experience hunger cravings and binges.
- Chew food: chewing food properly leads to proper absorption of nutrients.
- Focus on food: don't watch t. V, use cell phones, etc while eating food. Focus on food so that you eat your food properly, slowly and chew it properly. While watching tv you don't chew food properly and you tend to eat more and sometime you overeat also.
- Patience: if you have finished food, wait for some time till the body signals brain that it's enough for it. But at times we keep on eating when we are full and tends to overeat. Hence, overeating leads to weight gain.