Lybrate.com has top trusted Dermatologists from across India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Deepika PandhiYour feedback matters!
I got skin fungus infection on groin, even after applying antifungal creams from previous 2 month infection comes again and effecting whole area. Now again fungus infection come in control, but I fear to use soap. Some say dettol is good for prevention but some say it is antibacterial not antifungal and some say it is both. Doctor can you please tell me with which soap I use to bath so that fungus infection does not come again? Lux type or dettol type. Thanks.
Mera left under arms may ek boil ho raha heh & It's paining Is it dangerous? Do I need to go for a doctor.
I am 20 year old male I am suffering from ringworm and to some effect from scabies also in my groin and waist area. What should I do?
I am 33 year old male. I am suffering regular hair falling. sometimes slow & sometime fast. Now I am suffering baldness while my whole family person hair is not falling & not baldness. I am younger in my all family.Please suggest.
Hey, I am (26 yrs, a designer working in bangalore. Native of kerala. And when I am there (kerala) I have oily skin through out. But no much marks or pimples as such when I am there. But inn here (bangalore) am going through a dry skin era .and these days I am goin through a terrible hairfall and facial skin problem. Initially I used to get small white bumps all over, m sure thy aint pimples ,they then dry up and some time I have brown spots later. I have consulted a dermatologist here and he suggest me to some metrygel ,evon etc etc .i did use them. Thy din lessen them infact it grew reddish. But when I left to kerala after few days of medication it just vanished most of the bumps, and when am back here ,it has arise again. Now more than white tiny bumps I have mini spots which are kind of wheatish color. Around both the cheeks ,nose and between the eyebrows. And hairfall at the same time, I did use ketoconazole lotion as doctor suggested for cleaning the scalps, but alas hairfall is at its hight. I really do not have time to go consult a dermatologist, as work is keeping me immensely busy. I need your generous help regarding the same. Thank you,
I have hair loss last 17 to 18 years. Started at v My eight's now losses 90% consulted Drs but till continuing pblm.
Lybrate | Dr Rajeshwari Bhat speaks on IMPORTANCE OF TREATING ACNE EARLY
Some pimples were created on my face. When I blast them, they were made a black spot on my face. So tell me how to stop the pimples and remove the spots.
Hello doctor. I am 26 years old. I have lots of hair fall problem. I use onion juice but there was no improvement. Please suggest me some solution or medicine.
Sweet's syndrome is when you suffer from fever as well as painful skin lesions. These skin lesions usually appear on your head, arms and neck. The cause of Sweet's syndrome is still not known. However, it is known that certain medications, illnesses and infections are a possible trigger for Sweet's syndrome. Sweet's syndrome is such a condition that the symptoms usually go away in a few days but it may come back later on. To know exactly what causes Sweet's syndrome and what the symptoms of it are, read on.
Causes and Risk Factors:
As mentioned earlier, the exact cause of Sweet's syndrome is not known. However, there are certain factors which put you more at risk of getting it than others. Here they are:
- Gender: It has been proven that women are much more likely to get Sweet's syndrome than men.
- Age: The young and the elderly are at a risk of getting Sweet's syndrome. However, if you are in between 30 and 60 years of age you are especially at risk.
- Illnesses: If you have an upper respiratory infection or inflammatory bowel disease then you are more likely to get Sweet's syndrome compared to others. Flu-like symptoms also put you more at a risk of getting Sweet's syndrome compared to others.
- Pregnancy: It has been seen that pregnancy increases your risk of getting Sweet's syndrome.
- Drugs: As mentioned earlier, certain antibiotics, nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs as well as azathioprine are all linked to Sweet's syndrome.
- Small Red Bumps: As mentioned earlier, the main symptom of Sweet's syndrome is that you will develop small red bumps on your neck, arms or head. The size of the bumps tend to increase quickly and then they spread into painful clusters.
- Fever: A fever is also very symptomatic of Sweet's syndrome. The small red bumps usually appear abruptly after you get a fever.
- Upper Respiratory Infection: The small red bumps also appear abruptly after you have got an upper respiratory Infection.