Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
I do not feel like studying even in the period of exam and I always fell depressed and feel like their is something heavy in my chest.
In which days of the month can a woman get pregnant (if precaution isn't used)? Is it risky for life if a woman above 30 years of age conceives for the first time in her life?
My wife is 24 years old, her last period was on 13 april. We had sex last month with protection (condom) and it not break while sex. This months period is not come yet. She do not want to pregnant now. Is there any chances to irregular periods or pregnancy? Please suggest what we need to do.
I want to get pregnant. My last period date was 10th april. I am worried because my sis-in-law faced miss carriage due to certain reasons. The Dr. advice to firstly contact a Dr. Then think of having a baby (taking energy medicine or so) wen (date of intimation) and how (with or without medicine) can I try to get pregnant?
Is it possible to have sex with my wife during pregnancy. If so up to which month should we do have sex. It is safe to her and health. Please tell us the precautions.
Hi, I am 27 weeks pregnant just wanted to know if tetanus injections important during pregnancy, I haven't taken any yet.
I'm a 34 years lady just completed 5 months of pregnancy but no gaining enough weight. What to do now?
I just wanted to know that, when should a urine pregnancy test to be done. On which day and how? Please help I have no idea about this.
Partied hard this diwali? 5 detox drinks to get back on track!
Detoxifying your body every now and then is a good way to help cleanse your system and to get rid of toxins. Having detox drinks is a good idea after a festive season or once you are back from a vacation. Since you may have indulged a bit too much over that time, detox drinks help your body get back in shape. Detox drinks also help your body shed the excess fat.
Here are some detox drinks that you can try:
1. Watermelon and mint water
Watermelon is a great detoxifying agent, it contains an amino acid called citrulline which helps rid the body of the toxin ammonia. Flavoring water, which also helps flush out the body's toxins and makes the liver and kidneys job a little bit easier, with watermelon and mint is a great way to detox. Mint adds a great flavor to your drink and it helps with digestion by enabling the flow of bile to the gallbladder and small intestine, which breaks down fats. You can also add a squeeze of lime for a bit of zing. Leave the mix overnight and drink the detox nectar with cubes of ice the next day.
Improve digestion with patanjali products
2. Cucumber and lime water
Cucumber also has citrulline but less than that of watermelon. Add to this lime juice and wedges of lime, which are important for bowel regulation and treating heartburn and gas. Mint is another key ingredient to this water mixture for added flavor and digestive relief.
3. Lemon and ginger
The best detox drink for when you wake up first thing is either warm or cool water with lemon and ginger. Just grate some ginger into a cup of water and squeeze in some lemon. Lemon is a natural detoxifying agent and ginger helps boost your metabolism. You can see why drinking this first thing in the am makes the most sense, it kick starts your system and gets your body ready for the day.
Have balanced nutritious protein drink with essential vitamins & minerals for a healthy body
4. Avocado and cucumber smoothie
This smoothie is rich with essentials oils and detoxifying goodness. Blend avocado cucumber, fresh basil, a pinch of salt together for a great boost to your digestive system, metabolism and kidneys. If you feel like it, throw in a few nuts particularly almonds, which are great for your liver, for added flavor. Rest assured this green drink may not look appetizing but its full of healthy benefits for your body.
5. White tea
We all know that a fat build up in your body lowers your metabolism and adversely affects your cholesterol levels. White tea is a great detoxifying agent because it serves two key functions it helps the body break down fat and prevents the body from forming new fat cells.
So, go ahead and give these drinks a try and help your body cleanse naturally. Stay healthy, stay happy!
Hi doctor, i am (26yrs) trying for baby but my period flow is decreased now a days and goes only 3 days what should I do for proper flow of period. I am doing regular pranayam, walking but not effect on it. Is se pregnancy ke liye koi problem to nahi hoga na. Suggest me for conceive fast.
I am a 45 year old woman. I am in pre-diabetic stage for last 1 month. What should I do now? I want to go in normal stage. What food habit shall I follow?
Hi doctor im 22 year old unmarried girl. My problem is very personal thats why I ask here. Inside my vagina there is a black mole, and now it seems bigger than before. Im little bit worried about this. Sometimes its colour also changed. And sometimes that part feels very hard. I can not tell you this to my parents also. Wats the reason behind this. I hope you understood my problem. Really im worried. How can I consult a doctor. I dnt want to show my personal part . Really worried pls help.
I have undergone the laparoscopy two days before doc said uterus mouth is so tight dat may also be the cause of infertility and they loosed it during laparoscopy and saying there s a chance .my doubt is once if uterus mouth is loosed it will remain the same hereafter and can easily conceive.
Infertility is a very common problem among both men and women and it refers to the inability to conceive even after regular unprotected sex. The causes of this can be varied and some of the most prominent ones are:
Causes in Women:
1. Polycystic ovarian syndrome - PCOS is a medical condition in women in which they do not ovulate. It is a major cause of infertility in most women. It can often result in irregular menstruation and an increase in the release of male hormones in the female body. This causes male symptoms like the growth of a beard, hoarse voice etc. in females. The probable causes of this condition comprise being over or under weight, thyroid imbalance etc. It is possible to treat this condition with medical aid and weight management can also prove to be helpful.
2. Lack of sufficient healthy eggs - As you grow in age, the number and health of your eggs decline significantly. This could be a possible reason for your infertility. In this condition, optimizing egg health by maintaining a healthy weight and quitting alcohol and cigarettes can help you get rid of your infertility.
3. Blockage of the fallopian tubes - Blockage of or damage to the fallopian tubes causes the tubal factor that is responsible for infertility in women. The tubal factor can also be a result of endometriosis or any sexually transmitted disease like Chlamydia etc.
Causes in Men:
1. Ejaculatory disorders - Retrograde ejaculation, premature ejaculation, and other issues associated with ejaculation may cause infertility in men. In retrograde ejaculation, the semen enters the bladder instead of emerging out of the penis during orgasm. In premature ejaculation, the ejaculation occurs before the vagina is prepared to receive the semen.
2. Chromosome defects - Disorders like Klinefelter's syndrome can cause abnormal growth of the male reproductive organs resulting in infertility. Other such syndromes include Kallmann's syndrome, Karatagener's syndrome, cystic fibrosis etc. These conditions are mostly genetic.
3. Hormonal imbalance - Male infertility can also be a result of hormonal imbalances like hypogonadism (low testosterone levels), disorders of the testicles, abnormal functioning of the pituitary, thyroid, adrenal and the other glands as well.
Related Tip: Common causes of infertility in Women?
1. Maintain your diet chart like_
If you r fatty then take less calories n waste more doing exercise.
If you hv fit. Then take balanced diet.
Take more fiber food
Avoid fast food