Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Deepika GoyalYour feedback matters!
I have been infected with fungal infection in my vagina and I am under treatment since 3 day. I hv been taking my medicines (azithromycin 500 mg, pre & probiotic capsules -DS, fluconazole) but the affected area has increased since the first day of treatment. And my labia are sticked together with some yellow spots. It also discharges thick yellowish water. I am worried a lot. please help me. I hv seen the gynecologist and she had suggested me those medicines and said I will be fine with 10 days .but the infected area is increasing and due to this m also suffering high fever n body pains.
I'm having a watery discharge continuously from my vagina daily. What is the reason to it and any treatment for it. please help.
I am 22 yrs girl and I have irregular periods Dr. Said pcod. I take tabs 1yr but still my period r not no time for period now I hav take tabs. N I hav hairs on my face and my wieght is also increasing. I go to gym for wightloss but still no wightloss. Please help.
Dr. I have a period problem .i had intercourse with my husband on 29 and 31 oct without security n I am worried whether I am pregnant. I am a newly married girl n not at all prepared for baby. I have taken unwanted 72 on 4th novembers noon. And my last month periods date was 8th n today is 11 .i m really worried that why I am not getting in periods. So far I had done 3 test from preganews and all were negative. Please help me out. I really need your advice. Can I trust preganews. Is it the trustful brand. U you recommend to use for pregnancy test? I having pain also. I feel. Like getting in periods but its not happening. Even I have started jogging n cycling n ate papaya 2 tyms.
There has been a long buildup of myths about connections between masturbation and the menstrual cycle. All through the ages, cultures have often frowned over masturbation and have discouraged it; as it happens, female masturbation has been discouraged by citing the idea that masturbation and menstruation are somehow connected and that the former has a harmful influence over the latter.
Does Masturbation really affect the Menstrual Cycle?
The clear answer to this is NO. Menstruation is definitely not affected in any way by masturbation let alone resulting in any health issues.
Is it safe to masturbate during periods?
It is perfectly safe and might even be beneficial for you. In fact, masturbation helps in relieving painful cramps during periods. Moreover, there is no proof associated with the concept that masturbating during periods is unsafe.
Bleeding after Masturbating
It does not happen commonly, but even if you see yourself bleeding after masturbating, there is no need for panicking thinking that masturbation has led to the bleeding. During masturbation, the cervix, vagina and the uterus experience an increase in blood flow. So, if you're using a sex toy probably too hard or if you go for deeper penetration with sharp or jagged fingernails, then that can in some cases lead to a small amount of bleeding. In all cases, a gentler touch might go a long way in avoiding bleeding.
Does Masturbation Delay your periods?
No, it doesn't. Masturbation has no influence on the timing of periods. If there is any irregularity, then it is possibly due to hormonal imbalance.
I got my BHCG test result, in that it came sample highly lipemic, what does it mean and does it affect my result?
Good evening doctor. I have a severe abdomen pain in the time of menstruation doctor. To avoid the pain I'm consuming meftal tablet. Is this correct and can you please give me suggestion to over com my pain doctor.
Vagina is one of the most delicate organs of your body. While you tend to the hygiene of other body parts, caring for the vagina either doesn’t strike you or it is too taboo a thing to be discussed about. Vaginal rashes are prevalent among many women and in most cases, they are not aware of ways to approach the problem. Rashes can lead to extreme uneasiness and if neglected, could even cause complicate health disorders. Thus vaginal rashes should be treated with proper medical assistance and watchful sanitation.
Factors that can cause vaginal rashes:
- Warts in and around a person’s genital: Warts are infections that can have a painful and disturbing effect on your health. Genital warts are the result of sexually transmitted infections. The diverse kinds of human papillomavirus are known to trigger the formation of vaginal rashes.
- Infections caused due to the predominance of viruses: Vaginal rashes may exhibit themselves in the form of aching blisters. This symptom could be indicative of Genital Herpes that further needs medical expertise to be dealt with.
- Folliculitis could cause suffering: The base of a hair shaft is indeed a sensitive area. Any infection pertaining to hair shafts surfacing usually in the form of a red lump can worsen to cause rashes in your genitalia.
- A cyst in the Bartholin gland could be the reason: A Bartholin gland is one of the two glands positioned at the opening of a person’s vagina. A cyst might happen to develop in any one of these glands due to accumulation of fluids produced by the glands itself. Secondary symptoms of such a condition could be red, itchy rashes.
- Candida Fungal: Candida albicans is the most common type of fungus to cause yeast infections. Sometimes, other types of candida fungus are to blame. Common treatments usually cure a Candida albicans infection. Yeast infections caused by other types of candida fungus can be more difficult to treat, and need more aggressive therapies.
Symptoms that help a doctor identify the prevalence of rashes in your vagina:
- Redness of the skin in and around one’s vagina is a characteristic feature of an underlying problem.
- Your vagina could itch persistently preventing you from free movement. Constant itching can also hamper your otherwise smoothly functioning sex life.
- The skin around your vagina can become excessively dry and peel off as a result.
- Tenderness and soreness are common symptoms that make sitting or lying down troublesome.
- Vaginal rashes may or may not be accompanied by a stinging, throbbing pain.