Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Deepika BansalYour feedback matters!
I am 22 year old and want to know that how to treat bacterial infection in throat, I have consulted to ENT specialist he prescribed me cefdrox for 10 days, allegra120 mg, mucaine gel but that white pimple is not going which is in my throat so what's your opinion about this?
How to remove pimples from my face And why it is created. And what is the best solution for remove it immediately.
I am 23 year old and my height is 6 fit, but my weight is only 56 kg, what should I do to gain my weight ?
Sir I have snoring problem, is this a problem for erectile dysfunction. As of now I had good erectile. Kindly give me solution for stopping snoring.
Recently I hd sex with my girlfriend without using condom but I am sure that I did not ejaculated while having sex. So are there any chances of that she can get pregnant?
There are pimple like spots growing in my skin, not only on skin but face and scalps too. I am having a fever, feeling weak. Please advice some medicine.
My baby was born on 4-5-15, baby having large perimberence vsd .Is that cause any problem in future?
From the last week I have been having Sleep Paralysis. I am aware that I am sleeping and I want to wake up. It's very strange that I can't even move a muscle for sometime (30sec-1min) after it I can move and am awake freely. But what causes this?
Throughout the day whenever I have food I have to go the bathroom, since last 3-4 years I am having this problem. What should I do?
if semen is discharged during sexual excitement, it's normal but even if it gets discharged at the time of being confused or anxious or stressed by putting pressure on mind, is it harmful? Will blood pressure increase. I'm getting weak due to this. Pls advise me.
Hi. My son is 2.5year old is having the habit of biting nails. In the process he started eating skin also. Pls advise.
I am 43 year old & suffering from light backache since an year. Back becoming stiff. Some times even I cant bend my back. What I have to do ?
I. Am. Suffering. From. loss. Motions everyday. I. Go. Toilet 4 to. 5. Time. What should. I. Do. Pls. Its serious.
My height is 5 feet. I want to increase my height. It is possible to increase height if yes than how?
Brain is just like other muscles in the body; stimulation of the brain cells on a continuous basis will lead to a well-functioning brain. In fact, exercising your brain through various brain exercises helps in forming new neural pathways inside it. Neuroplasticity is the ability of the brain to change and adapt when it is stimulated.
The various methods you can adopt to improve your mental health are:
- Learn a musical instrument: Start taking music classes to learn an instrument such as guitar or piano as it helps in improving mental health. It also helps in delaying age related problems such as Alzheimer's disease.
- Do math exercises in your head: Try figuring out various mathematical sums inside your head, as this will keep your brain sharp. It has also been known to improve intelligence quotient.
- Try to Recall Past Events: When you try to recall past events, the section of the brain dealing with memory is stimulated and thus, leads to stronger neural connections.
- Learning a New Language: Learning a new language is good for the brain as well because it helps in delaying the process of decline of cognitive functions. Chances of being affected by mental health disorders decrease significantly.
- Aerobic Exercises: You should follow a regular exercise regimen consisting of aerobic exercises and cardiovascular exercises as they help in improving your blood circulation. Apart from keeping you fitter and lean, it also improves your overall wellbeing.
- Improve your Hand-eye Coordination: Do activities such as painting, knitting or solving puzzles as they help in improving your hand eye coordination. It fine tunes your motor skills and keeps you mentally sharp.
- Cooking: Learning to cook helps in activating various parts of the brain such as sight, smell and taste. This is related to different parts of the brain resulting in an overall development.