Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Deepika AroraYour feedback matters!
I am a male 26yrs. Since 5 yrs i have a problem of bad breath immediately even after brushing. I brush 2 times daily. I have scaled my teeth for every 6mnths. Even the problem persists. I am getting married. Please provide a solution for my natural good breath in my mouth.
Madam I am facing severely dandruff problem last 2 years there is no medicine. Taken few month I well take medicine as constant doctor at a shampoo name "cooldhar ketoconazole2% .but no result how to control madam.
Can I take isabgol during first two months of pregnancy since I am facing constipation. As this is my first month of pregnancy. Is it safe to take? What should be the dosage? Thanks. Your suggestions are valued.
I am 16 year old boy, I can not see distance objects clearly but can see near objects clearly. Is there any other way except specs to cure it.
Hi. I am 182 cm height. But my body weight is only 62 KG. Is it under weight? And I need to increase my body weight, what can I do for it. (Daily morning I played football for an hour) Thanks in advance.
Since from last 10 years I am suffering from OCD. I am trying to recover from it using different therapy and techniques. But I am not recovered 100%. My top most OCD habit is my feet. Where I go I feel my feet are attached with floor and when I go somewhere I feel that I have missed loosed something important from my feet. Which can cause me. And I feel started distracted and attached with that thought. Than suddenly another irrational thought come in to my mind that I have to go there and I have stick my feet at same place for sometimes. This OCD habit is making my life so disturbed and I get angered and frustration many times. Kindly advise and simple tips to fully recover from this habit.
I am having .5 mm gap in between my front teeth when I brush it increased to 1 mm I don't brush recently I brushed and got this problem again I have got ortho treatment 2 years ago I have a plate which I am again using today I consulted a doctor he said that composite is the best option for me for one teeth it is 2500 he said best for me to get it done on three front teeth that costs 7500 he said it is not composite build up but it is better than it should I go for it.
Doctor, even underweight person can get heart attack? When the person takes chronic Anxiety which increases stress hormones in body.
Hi. Dr. I am suffering from psoriasis since 2002 many types of medicine I take but it's come back again and again. Is there any solution that it will gone for always.
Sir my hair was very ruf nd hard. I feel very mch irritated by them. I want my hair smooth nd shines pls refer me some idea?
I am 26 years old Male. I am a veterinarian and as per requirement of my job I have to travel a lot to remote places. Further, my work involves long hours of working in an office without much physical movement. Request you to suggest a health diet plan for me which can be available everywhere.
Dear sir, I have check up my whole body just 1 month ago. My all reports are normal. But after that my problem is still now. As per their diagnosis I am having a hypertension problem. My problem is listed below All the I feel very uneasy, I have headache all the time. I am having a breathing problem. I am unable to concentrate even my daily official work. From last few years I can not go any rural area I always thought that if I go outside where the hospital is not available at that places if anything occurs beyond my control than what should I do. Even in morning after wake up if I am running in a ground my head is getting hang. All the time I think about my health. What should I do now if this is going for a long time it will harm me.
The food we eat affects our mind and body in various ways. There are many kinds of foods that have varied kinds of effects on how our body behaves due to the nutritional properties of the same. Spinach is a well known green vegetable that is rich in iron and various other nutrients. Since time immemorial, this vegetable has been used in various forms like soups, curries and much more so that we may enjoy the health benefits of the same.
Let us find out more about the health benefits of spinach with these quick pieces of information.
- Prevents cancer: One of the foremost qualities of having spinach on a regular basis is that it helps in the prevention of cancer. This is due to the fact that the level of chlorophyll that one may find in spinach is absolutely apt when it comes to blocking the entry and effect of carcinogenic material and elements in our body. These are the elements that may enter our body due to pollution as well as through some kinds of processed food. So one will need to eat plenty of spinach, especially in today’s day and age of adulterated food and pollution, so as to mitigate the effect of these elements and prevent cancer. Spinach is also highly recommended for those people who have a history of cancer in their family, and hence, are at a higher risk of getting the same.
- Helps in managing one’s diabetes: Alpha lipoid acid is one of the most well-known antioxidants that can be found in spinach. This is one of the rare elements that helps in lowering the glucose levels in the body even as it increases sensitivity towards insulin. This, in turn, helps in taking care of one’s diabetes without constant hospitalisation and medication. It also helps in managing diabetes through a neuropathy approach.
- Brings down blood pressure: Spinach is of great value for patients who have been suffering from problems like hypertension as it brings down the blood pressure levels. This is because spinach manages to negate the effect of sodium, which may be found in the body. This happens due to the high potassium content, which may be found in this leafy green vegetable.
- Increases the health of bones: When we have spinach on a regular basis, our bones also get the benefit of the same. The risk of bone fracture is literally reduced to half due to the high level of vitamin K and protein content of this vegetable.
- Gives you good skin and hair: With the constant ingestion of spinach, one can also get shining hair and glowing skin due to Vitamin C and collagen element that is found in abundance in this vegetable. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.
I am suffering from cold and fever from last 4-5 days. I am feeling weakness in my body. Please suggest me any medicine.
With an upsurge in the number of women suffering from dysfunctional reproductive systems and a myriad of gynecological problems, resulting in irregular periods, infertility and several other complications, it is of paramount importance to keep a record of the dates and duration of your monthly cycles. This is not only useful for future reference when you visit a gynecologist, but it also helps you to understand if there are delays in period or excess of bleeding in any particular month.
Why is tracking your menstrual cycles important?
Keeping a track of the menstrual cycles is a mandatory exercise for women who are thinking about pregnancy or those trying to avoid it. It is advisable to abstain from intercourse for a few days before and after the period, which is the prime time for ovulation. Keeping track of your periods gives you a clear indicator of whether you have become pregnant because delay in the menstrual onset implies pregnancy. The reverse is also true; if you are trying to get pregnant, conception is usually fruitful on these days of maximum ovulation, which you can easily calculate based on your well maintained menstrual record.
How should you go about keeping track of your menstruation?
While it not possible to note down every possible aspect of the menstruation in a notebook, the easiest way of maintaining a planner is to mark the first day of each period on the calendar. The difference between two consecutive periods will give you your cycle lengths.
In addition you can choose to make a note of how heavy the bleeding is, or if there are changes in mood and appetite on those days. You will then be well prepared for your next visit to the gynecologist.