Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Deepika Arora
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Deepika AroraYour feedback matters!
She has thorough knowledge of her subject & her approach toward patients is very holistic.
I am 30 years old and I have a diseases like mouth ulcer many of times it happen so please suggest me a permanent suggestions for this diseases.
If left untreated, nail fungus can cause cracking, splitting and even complete loss of the nail. The good news is that nail fungus is curable and can be treated very easily. There are many specialized treatments required for bringing quickest recovery.
Most people think that medications are the only solution in this regard, but this is not true as there are many therapies that are needed along with medicines so that speed of recovery can be boosted to a great extent.
Treatments for fungal-nail infections-
Antifungal medications: Nails are first tested thoroughly in order to get the confirmation about nail fungus. Both growth and reproduction of fungal cells are prevented by consuming these medications. Some of these medicines are used for topical or external application while others are taken orally. Some of the physicians suggest continuing both types of medicines simultaneously for getting more powerful effects and quick recovery.
Using antifungal nail-paint: Nowadays, you can use antifungal nail-paints so that the deepest layer of the nail can be well treated and infected parts can be healed quickly. But you have to continue the usage for a few months, or else, you will not be able to get the desirable results.
Laser treatment: This treatment is one of the most powerful ones and can treat your infected nail with greater speed and accuracy. Light energy in high doses is used for treating nail infection in this case.
The above treatments are really quite helpful, and you can choose any of them as per your necessity, preference and affordability.
Things you can do at home--
- keep your hands and feet clean and dry
- wear well-fitting shoes made of natural materials and clean cotton socks, these will allow your feet to "breathe"
- clip your nails to keep them short, use a separate pair of clippers or scissors for the infected nail
- don't share towels and socks with other people, and ensure your towels are washed regularly
- don't walk around barefoot in public pools, showers, and locker rooms, special shower shoes are available to protect your feet
- consider replacing old footwear as it could be the source of the infection
- treat athlete's foot as soon as possible to avoid the infection spreading to your nails