Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Deepank Sharma
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. Deepank SharmaYour feedback matters!
Mujhe urine bar bar aati thi ar pet ke neeche khujli type ka hota tha phir yeh apne ap thik ho gya phir mere family members ko v same problm hua yeh kya ho skta hai? Stomach ke neeche bhari sa lgta h ajeeb feeling hota hai urine bar bar.
Yoga helps you beat erectile dysfunction (ed) through stress relief, improved blood flow which is essential for stronger and long-lasting erections, and other mechanisms that scientists are now beginning to elucidate.
If you want to beat ED, study says yoga poses as an effective, natural, and inexpensive solution. We bring you seven poses to try.
1. Boat pose (naukasana)
Boat pose activates sexual hormones in men and helps you last longer between the sheets by strengthening your hips, buttocks, and thigh muscles. It belongs to one of the basic yoga poses due to its simplicity. Here’s how to do it:
• lie on the back with arms beside your body and feet together
• inhale and as you’re exhaling start lifting your chest and feet off the ground
• stretch your arms toward your feet
• your eyes, fingers, and toes should be in a straight line, but at first, it might be easier for you to keep them at knee height
• maintain the pose for a few seconds while taking a deep breath
• exhale and return to the starting position
2. Plank (kumbhakasana)
Plank is one of the most beneficial poses or exercises, you can do and it happens to combat ed. Improved endurance during the sexual performance and upper body strength are additional benefits of this useful pose. To maximize your effort, combine plank with one of the top male enhancement pills for super strong and hard erections. Here’s how to get into this posture:
• begin with the kneeling position with hands resting on your thighs
• bend forward with hands on the floor right in front of you
• raise the buttocks with knees still on the ground
• slide both feet backward and raise your knees making sure that your head, trunk, back, and legs are forming a straight line
• don’t bend your knees and elbows
• maintain the pose for a few seconds and release
3. Raised leg pose (uttanpadasana)
This particular yoga posture provides an intense workout to your core and engages glutes and quadriceps. As a result, you last longer in bed, particularly in the missionary position. Raised leg pose stretches the psoas and the hip flexor muscles, thus boosting your energy levels and increasing blood flow to the pelvic area, thus helping you beat ed. To make this pose, you should:
• lie flat on the back and breathe normally
• place hands by your sides with palms facing down
• inhale and lift the legs from the ground at about 45 to 60-degree angle
• hold the posture for 15-20 seconds
• exhale and return to the starting position
4. Seated forward bend (paschimottanasana)
Seated forward bend is yet another pose that combats ed and helps you last longer in bed. It does so by improving your endurance and strength while targeting perineal muscles, the group of muscles found between scrotum and anus. Here are the instructions:
• sit straight with legs extended and toes flexed towards you
• inhale as you’re raising arms over your head
• exhale and bend forward moving the chin towards your toes
• stretch out your arms and try to let them reach the furthest they can (preferably all the way to your toes) without making it feel uncomfortable or too painful
• inhale, lift your head and elongate the spine
• exhale while trying to bring the navel to your knees
• remain in that position for a few seconds and release
5. Bow pose (dhanurasana)
One of the most important characteristics of bow pose is the stimulation of reproductive organs. Besides ed, bow pose tackles premature ejaculation and intensifies your orgasms. To get into the bow pose, you should:
• lie on the stomach with feet hip-width apart and arms at your sides
• raise your legs so that feet are facing the direction of your head and hold your ankles
• inhale while lifting the chest off the floor
• pull your legs up and back
• stay in this position for 15-20 seconds and release
6. Half camel pose (ardha ustrasana)
Half camel pose improves your digestion and helps you tone the entire body. Also, it has a beneficial impact on a man’s urogenital system. In order to get into this incredibly simple pose, you should:
• being with kneeling position with hands on your thighs and knees apart
• rise up with arms beside your body
• hold the left ankle with right hand and stretch left arm in front of the head, like you’re pointing something at the horizon
• stay in this position for 30 seconds
• return to the initial pose and switch sides
7. Half moon pose (ardha chandrasana)
With this pose, you can improve stamina and endurance as well as tone your entire body. As you already know, stamina and endurance are crucial for your sexual health and performance which is why enhancement pills like endovex provide ed relief as well as a boost in endurance, strength, and other factors vital to your sex life. So, here’s the process:
• stand straight on your mat and bring right foot back so that you are at a low lunge with left leg
• your hands should be framing your left foot
• bring right hand to your right hip
• lift up right foot
• straighten your left leg out behind you
• rotate your right hip back stacking it on top of the left hip
• extend right hand toward the sky
• maintain this position for 5 deep breaths
• return to the starting position
Yoga isn’t just for women; it benefits male sexual health as well. Yoga improves your endurance, increases blood flow, and strengthens muscles thus allowing you to improve your sexual performance in a natural manner.
Heart attack, also known as myocardial infarction, is a severe condition where death of the heart muscle occurs because of the loss of blood supply. The blood loss usually happens because of the blockage of a coronary artery. Due to electrical instability, ventricular fibrillation is caused. Heart attacks may result in permanent brain damage or even death.
- Symptoms of Heart Attack: There are many early symptoms and signs of heart attack, which should be recognized. Symptoms of heart attack vary from person to person. Here is a list of the primary heart attack symptoms:
- Chest Pain and Discomfort: Chest pain is the basic symptom of a heart attack and occurs in different forms. The chest pain has a pressure, fullness and squeezing sensation and starts from the center of the chest. The pain may go away and re-occur and may spread down to other limbs of the body.
- Headache, Toothache: The chest pain occurring due to a heart attack spreads all over the body and the jaw. Even the back and head are affected. Sometimes pain in these regions is present while chest pain is absent.
- Shortness of Breath: A gasping sensation or feeling shortness of breath is another common sign of a heart attack. Such breathing difficulty is called dyspnea. The shortness of breath occurs before or during the chest pain.
- Nausea and Vomiting: The feeling of nausea or sickness in the stomach is another possible symptom. It is accompanied by belching or burping and sometimes, the heart attack is associated with a feeling of indigestion. Nausea is more common in women. Vomiting also occurs alongside nausea.
- General Epigastric Discomfort: In several cases, patients describe the pain of a heart attack as stomach pain. The pain is heavy and uncomfortable and persists for several minutes.
- Sweating: Perspiration or sweating occurs during a heart attack and the patient experiences cold sweat in avid amounts.
Emergency Treatment for Heart Attack:
- A person who has a heart attack should be rushed to a hospital.
- Several tests are carried out to detect the cause of the attack. A 12 lead EKG is carried out to supervise electrical activity within the heart and detect the damaged areas.
- Blood tests are undertaken to check enzymes and in certain cases, cardiac catheterization is required where pictures of the blood vessels are examined.
- Emergency medicines are given to the patient to stop the formation of blood clots and include aspirin, heparin and other drugs. Other medicines are given for thrombolytic therapy, which dissolve already formed blood clots. They work to reduce the heart damage. Nitrates are also used.
A heart attack is a severe condition and must be attended to immediately. Emergency treatment procedures are essential to save the life of an affected person.
Hi I Have early discharge problem what's its treatment if in ayurveda then OK or elopathicaly what's your advice I am just 40 yrs.
Kis reason ki wajah se penis size n length Kam ho jata hai main regular heavy workout Karta hu maine pahle kai supplements liye the last 2 years se koi supplements nahi le Raha jabse mujhe feel hua ke Mera penis size n length Kam hua hai main main Abhi hairs ki bhi treatment le Raha hu maybe usse bhi penis size Kam hota hai suna hai Kya iske side effects ki wajah se skin dry Hoti hai n aankho me dark circles dikhai Dete hai. Pls suggest me any solutions and how to recover fast. Can I take allopathy or ayurvedic medicine.
DEAR SIR, I have face the problem about penis my penis white bumps are come but no pain and any problem but look very bad how to remove this problem suggest to mi how to remove and send your hospital address.
Hie I really get scared in my dreams I wake up screaming. I am experiencing sleep paralysis from last few months. Feel intense pressure on my upper body. I see some weird things or images. Demons sort of figures. Kind of creepy hands and finds on my eyes. In short I feel as if someone pressing me or pushing me into my bed. I try to scream but I can not. It happens almost every time when I sleep alone whether its night or morning time or evening or afternoon. Please tell something to get out of it. Its getting difficult to handle now. I think a psychiatrist can help.
Skin allergies such as bumps, itchy rashes, red patches and other conditions are commonly seen and identifying their cause isn't as straightforward sometimes.
Homeopathy identifies and treats the root cause of the allergy with oral medication instead of superficial medicines such as topical creams and treatments. To treat a skin allergy or problem, homeopathy keeps in mind the sufferer, not just the allergy or skin.
Common skin allergies can be effectively treated with suitable homeopathic treatments as listed below:
- Urticaria: Better known as hives, this condition is caused by the inflammation of the skin due to leakage of blood vessels. Those who suffer from itchy, swollen bumps or thickened skin as in the case of chronic urticaria, can be treated with Arsenicum.
- Hives: With heavy menstruation may be treated with Belladona, while Urtica urens is better suited to hives of gastric origin.
- Eczema: Also known as dermatitis, it affects children more than adults. Characterized by the red, itchy and irritated skin, an infection may cause the development of fluid oozing bumps. Eczema of the scalp affecting children can be treated with Calcarea Carb whereas Rhus-Tox (Toxicodendron) is used to treat red, itchy and swollen eruptions caused by eczema.
- Psoriasis: It is characterized by red, itchy patches of skin covered with silvery scales. Plaque, guttate and pustular psoriasis are differentiated on the basis of location, appearance and severity. For guttate psoriasis, where the plaques are rounded and flakey, Arsenicum iodatum and Arsenicum album can be used while sulphur and graphites are also commonly prescribed.