Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Deepali Singh BishtYour feedback matters!
What is the exact circle of periods for pregnancy and egg development and how was the pregnancy will come pls clarify my doubts and feelings.
Im feeding my baby she is 11 month now. My legs become numb when ever I sit down or take my baby on my lab. I can not walk fr seconds. It happen every time I take my baby on my lap.
I M married, I have irregular periods I get period only when I take tables else 6 mths once, I done with all the test. Kindly geme suggest on the same. Underwent treatment after my 1st baby still the same.
I have in a relationship for 6 year. Never use protection when having sex. From last year she take pill for not to get pregnant. Is it possible she had any problem when she got with someone. E.g pregnancy and any other issue.
I am 22 years old. I am married. Its been 6 months I got married. Now I notice a milky fluid coming out of my breast when I press it. My periods date are all normal. Is there any problem regarding this. I am not pregnant also. Should I consult a doctor?
I am 19 and I had sex with my boyfriend but during sex his foreskin was teared a bit n the blood entered my vagina, do I need to take any contraceptive pills?
Hello .from date of period .how many days before have to leave intercourse to become a pregnant give me best solution thanks.
I had sex with my partner and wanted to get conceived. Though we tried for regular 1mnth daily. I am still not getting pregnant.
I am married girl of 25, missed periods since 12 days, checked through kit. Its positive. Is it 100% sure that m pregnant. Also is going for abortion is safe? Is abortion without surgery ie through medicines is safe. If after abortion there might be any complications in having next baby after 7 months?
I am 50 years old. Should I take calcium tablets on a regular basis. Going through menopause. Please advice
I'm 37 years old and I HAVE 4.5 years daughter but still milk comes from my right breast. My daughter my breast feed. I don't HAVE any pain and lump or cyst. But I checked myself. Is it OK?
Today is my 21st day when can I do pregnancy test I have irregular periods. On my 14th day I done ovulation test with ovulation kit it is positive.
Staying healthy involves a wholesome state of being where the mind and body are in perfect sync. A less than properly functioning body can leave you in a state of potential depression after a certain point of time, while a depressive mind can leave you feeling less than stellar where you end up imagining and experiencing pain. The health of your bones and joints is one such area that requires even more care as you start growing older. Wear and tear is just one of the reasons for degeneration while fractures and injuries can lead to a sudden halt of normal functioning of the bones and joints too.
So how can you ensure bone and joint health in the long run? Follow our tips!
- Eating Right: Pick calcium rich food like dairy products that have a low fat content, including milk and yogurt. Also, have a daily dose of green, leafy vegetables and plenty of citrus fruit and juices for your fill of calcium. Further, food like eggs and soybeans which have lots of vitamin D can also help in retaining good bone and joint health. Vitamin C rich fruit like watermelon, oranges, squash and tomatoes also help in natural tissue and cartilage repair. And finally, get plenty of vitamin K to retain good bone density for a prolonged period with ingredients like leafy green vegetables, eggs and cheese.
- Exercise: This is the key to good bone and joint health. Much like machinery and tools, the bones and joints of your body can also wither with disuse and prolonged inactivity. Make sure that you indulge in exercises like long walks and muscle strengthening exercises which will give your joints and bones good amount of strength as well. Remember to speak with your doctor before you start a new exercise regime so that you avoid anything that may be harmful in case you have any other ailment. Low impact exercises will strengthen the spine, while fat burning and weight loss exercises will ensure that there is less pressure on the knees and lumbar area. Swimming and resistance building exercises can also be practised for these purposes.
- Abstinence: A major factor in promoting better bone and joint health is abstinence from all those things that can create problems in the long run, like smoking, drinking excessively and even too much consumption of caffeine and fatty food. All these things can create depletion of the natural bone mass. Also, switching to a lower heel for everyday wear footwear and changing your position during your time at your workstation are a few things that will go a long way.
Take care of your bones and joints the right way today, for a healthier tomorrow.
I am 25 year old female, I have a lumb in my right breast and I suffer pain alot. My weight is 38kg I am not able to eat food properly. I feel safocated sometime. Please help me.
I had sex last month. After that I had my regular periods. Are there any chances of pregnancy? Please reply soon.
It's being 4 years of marriage, still not conceive, now we got hsg test report that fallopian tube is block one side, pcod is also. What to do next?
Keeping track of your cycle probably doesn't sound that interesting or important, but you can get a lot of benefit by doing that. There are changes that your body goes through and there are specific times when you are ovulating; knowing all these would make your life a lot easier, which is only possible by tracking your period.
- Know about your body: Getting your period every 28 days has always been considered normal, but only 15% of women get their periods on the clock. Many factors such as stress, illness, exercise etc. can cause your period to delay. This is where tracking your cycle can help you finding the pattern that is specific to your body condition. During your cycle there are lots of changes happening in your body. The hormones cause a change in the fluid produced from your cervix and also lead the basal temperature of your body to increase. Monitoring these changes through tracking your cycle is known as the symptothermal method. By this way know about how fascinatingly your body works.
- Desire to get pregnant: Tracking your cycle will help you get pregnant. During your cycle, there is a specific time, which heightens the possibility of conceiving. The fluid production from the cervix due to hormonal change is the cause of such possibility. Knowing your cycle can take out the stress from trying to get pregnant and it can also determine any abnormalities that are preventing your pregnancy.
- Avoid pregnancy: If you know the time when you are most likely to get pregnant through tracking, you obviously know when not to have sex if you are trying to avoid pregnancy. Using symptothermal method for the purpose of birth control has proven to be 99.6% effective, which is higher than birth control medications.
- Health benefits: You can reap a lot of health benefits by tracking your cycle. Conditions like fibroids, polycystic ovarian syndrome and endometriosis are quite common in women, which can be detected by tracking your period. If anything is wrong in your reproductive system, the cycle will indicate it. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Gynaecologist.