Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Deepali GuptaYour feedback matters!
Dear Dr. sir with very humble request I want to say that I am suffering from fever 101. F. And running nose sore throat. And I also take antibiotic like cheston cold and cetrizine and Zimfix 200 And I have also a strong pain in my thies and joints I barely can walk Please Dr. sr suggest something to me.
Hello I want to ask that my hair are going less day by day please give solution I want my hair as spikes.
Bad breath have life long problem .or what are the reason for that brush two time then also I suffer and cost of treatment. How many days going treatment.
I am 24 years person, working IT company since last 2 days I am facing back pain & restless. So please suggest me medicine or exercise.
My Age is 39, too much hairfall . TSH is 3.54 progesterone on day 21 is 40, haemoglobin 12.4,glucose pp is 136 I am unable to conceive for last six months trying for it. doctor gave me thyronorm, glycomet tablets for one month to balance hormones. Keraglo tablets for hairfall. Am I following right medication? Prolactin is 1.2 and AMH is 3.14.
I am suffering with frozen shoulder last five years. Pleage guide me to come out; best regards vipin patel belgium
Psoriasis is a condition in which rapidly multiplying skin cells cause the affected area to become rough, scaly and itchy. The affected area becomes red and sometimes painful and while the disease can’t be cured, it can be managed by limiting the rapidly multiplying cells. The immune system is thought to be compromised in psoriasis which leads to infection by opportunistic bacteria such as streptococcus. Untill, recently, psoriasis was thought to be idiopathic, but studies show emotional imbalance or triggers such as cold and infections might lead to activating an inherently present gene. Even though it is usually limited to the skin, it can affect the joints and nails too. This autoimmune disorder occurs in patches wherein the scaly formation might become irksome, especially if it is in uncommon areas such as the mouth and the genitalia. Psoriasis is also thought to be a result of alcoholism or medication such as lithium which is used to treat epilepsy or bipolar.
Common homeopathic remedies
When treating psoriasis, homeopathy is a trove of invaluable resources and treatment options. Medication is customised to the patient after taking into account their personal medical history.
Homeopathy acts by trying to manage the root cause of psoriasis which is an immunocompromised state of being. The added advantage of homeopathy in treatment is the lack of side effects.
Here are some of the most feasible treatments for treating psoriasis with homeopathy.
1. Kalium Bromatum (Kali Brom): It is the first line of treatment in a lot of cases of psoriasis especially when the red patches are covered with silver scales. It is also used in case of syphilitic psoriasis.
2. Kalium Arsenicosum (Kali Ars): It is an effective treatment for psoriasis on the back and the arms.
4. Sulphur: It is best suited for skinny people or those who are forgetful.
5. Calendula: It helps soothe and provide temporary pain relief for affected areas especially if it is inflamed, but it doesn’t address the underlying cause of the disease and hence doesn’t treat it.
6. Kalium Sulphuricum (Kali Sulph): It is best used in Guttate psoriasis (Psoriasis exhibiting papules or solid growths on the skin), especially when sebaceous secretions are also involved.
7. Arsenic album: It is used in case of psoriasis that improves by applying warmth. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Homeopath.