Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Viral Fever Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Deepali GuptaYour feedback matters!
I am 22 years old. My mc is irregular. It has came on 25th january, 2015 and have not came till today 23, april 2015. When I have done sonography in january the result is pcos. Not other things like mass formulation, ovari size and all are normal. Only result darkened is pcos. What should I do? I am afraid of taking alopathy treatment so taking homeopathy. Please suggest me what to do. thanks.
I have a pain in my left hand from 3 months .I have taken many pain killer but I am not fine .i am suffering. What can I do now?
I have boils all over my lower back and bumps and itching continues. What should I apply as I apply candid powder.
Giving birth to a child is the most profound form of joy felt by a woman. After getting pregnant, one should discuss with her gynecologist what form of surgery they should go in for. Women have been delivering babies by normal childbirth without any complications since the old times. However, complications might arise if you don't take proper care of your body before the date of delivery. You should be careful and alert at all times so that there are no detrimental effects to you and your child.
Certain tips and guidelines should be followed so that you and your child are safe and secure during a normal delivery:
- Diet: As soon as you know you are pregnant, you should take care of your diet. Avoid junk food and street food. Stick to a nutritious diet, which contains vegetables, fruits and whole grains. Iron and calcium rich food items should also be consumed for the healthy development of your fetus.
- Active lifestyle: Try to exercise daily. Include light permissible yoga and also light walks during your pregnancy. You can also join a yoga fitness class for expecting mothers. This can make your body flexible and ready for a normal delivery.
- Water: Drink at least 8 to 10 glasses of water every day to keep yourself hydrated during your pregnancy.
- Stress: Pregnancy can be extremely stressful. This can take a toll on your body and also on your unborn child's health. Also too much stress can make labor a difficult experience, as the pelvic muscles might not expand for the baby to pass through.
- Avoid smoking and alcohol consumption: Tobacco is very harmful and might lead to birth defects in your child. Alcohol also acts as a poison. Intake of these substances should be avoided completely.
- Prenatal class: Joining a prenatal class can be very helpful because you get to learn about giving birth and the things, which your body will be required to do during labor. This can come handy during the delivery.
- Breathing exercise: During labor it is possible that you can experience shortness of breath. Practicing breathing exercises will help you prepare for a normal delivery.
These tips should be known by every expectant mother so that the strenuous process of a normal delivery is eased out.
I am a 40 years old healthy male. I want to be careful about cholesterol and old aged potential diseases like BP sugar thyroid etc. Please suggest me a minimal set of economic routine tests.
I think I loss my sex power due to regular hand practice but I completely thik not to do hand practice but how I get sex power.
I am suffering from dry cough for last 2 week and I have pain chest hard so please can you suggest me what would me?
1. Reduce your cancer risk
A compound found in raw carrots reduced the risk of cancer developing in rats, according to a study published in the journal of agricultural and food chemistry. Rats that ate carrots, or feed with added falcarinol (a substance in carrots that gives the vegetable protection against fungal diseases) were one third less likely to develop full-scale tumours than rats not fed carrots or feed with falcarinol.
2. Get your folate
Add a couple of medium sliced parsnips to your veggie roasting tray and you’ll get more than 20 percent of your daily folate. This b vitamin is essential if you are trying to conceive, are pregnant or are breastfeeding, as it helps prevent neural tube defects.
3. Absorb more iron
Toss a cup (250 ml) of diced white ‘turnip into the pot the next time you make a stew or curry. It has about one third of your daily needs of vitamin c, ‘a powerful antioxidant that helps with the absorption of iron and also assists the body in making collagen for bones and cartilage.
4. Increase your exercise stamina
Drinking beet juice could help you exercise longer, according to a study published in the journal of applied physiology in 2009. After drinking two cups (500 ml) of the juice daily for six days, eight male participants were able to cycle up to 16 percent longer than when they drank a placebo. The study shows how the nitrate contained in beet juice leads to an improved use of oxygen. In another study, drinking the same amount of beet juice daily was found to significantly reduce blood pressure.
5. Boost your beta
Putting carrots into your favourite winter soup or chicken pot pie lets you take full advantage of an excellent source of beta-carotene. The body converts this antioxidant into vitamin a, which is important for vision and bone growth. It also helps to regulate the body’s immune system.
•Apply warm olive oil on your scalp and hair shafts. Massage gently for a few minutes, and then cover your hair with a warm towel. Leave it on for at least 30 minutes or overnight. Finally, shampoo and condition your hair. Follow this remedy at least once a week.
•Alternatively, mix together 1/4 cup of olive oil and 1/2 cup of honey. Warm this mixture and apply it to your hair. Leave it on for 30 minutes, then rinse it out well with lukewarm water and shampoo your hair as usual. Follow this remedy 1 or 2 times a week.