Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Liver Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Deepali BhardwajYour feedback matters!
Hairfall is main issue? everyday lots of hair will damage. So my hair will now very thin. So what I can do? plzzz suggest mee.
I am losing hair very quickly now I have noticed some bald spots in the middle. I tried all shampoo but no result. Please advice what should I do?
I'm 23 year old female. I have severe hairfall from 1 year. I had consulted doctor and took vitamin tablets (falligrow). But it didn't show any results. What should I do?
I have so many pimples on my face. I want to clear my face. What home made remedies I can do to remove the pimples and let my face be clean.
I have so much pimples on my face in summer and my original colour gets down because of it what it the proper and permanent treatment of this plzz tell me?
I'm having problem of acne on face I got acne every morning. I feel awkward with friends and I usually not go outside in day time. It release puss from acne and now I'm having too much dark black spots. Please doctor help me I'm losing my self confidence.
Hi I'm 27 years old. My hairs are falling continuously and it's not genetically because my father and forefather are good. Suggest me what to do.
An unknown bite was there in my sister's cheek Mark was there .so she applied fair and lovely cream to remove it .then later it become mre bad. What to do.
My baby is 4 month old and he had red rashes around the neck so one pediatrician suggest me cluster-gm tube. I applied and redness is absolutely clear but skin gets white which is looking very bad. Then I consult one of my friend dermatologist and she suggest me topisone m cream. Now please suggest should I apply this cream on my baby's skin or not. This time I don't want take a chance. Its very urgent please advice me.
I have a dark brown patch on my leg. I do not know how it came .it is not a birth mark ! is it a disease or any serious problem?
I am 19 year old I need a solution to get rid of black lips. My skin completion is normal/fair but my lips are very dried and faded cN I know reason and solution please.
Good Afternoon sir/mam, I am suffering from severe hair loss since so many days, I tried many shampoos like himalayas, clinic plus, tresseme and now I am using avelia. I have tries many hair oils like care, vatika. But there is no improvement instead I am loosing so much hair. I take head bath twice a week rest of the days I apply oil to my hair. I consulted a general physician, he suggested me to use vitamin-e tablets I am using it but there is no improvement. Can you suggest me how to prevent hair loss and get long hair.
I have pimple on face and I was tried dermatologist treatment but not big effect on my face .and I was stopped treatment pimple and black spot. On face, eye spot are come.
Hello, I am 20 years old female and my skin is quite unhealthy. I have some scars of my pimples left accompanying with small open pores or holes. I also have facial hair growth on cheeks and chin which ultimately turns me into an ugly person. Kindly help me out! Thankyou.
I have dandruff problem it continuously forming in hair hence hair fall. Please tell me which oil should I use (night or morning) and necessary to wash hairs daily (with shampoo or not)
Seeing multiple strands of your hair leave your scalp with shampoo, on the floor while combing or on clothes later on is terrible. It gives a feeling of going bald if such a situation continues unabated, and that feeling is disturbing.
Hair fall has become a major problem for many nowadays. Often lack of proper care and knowledge about hair care products causes damage to hair and eventually hair fall. According to Ayurveda, hair fall is associated with body type that varies from person to person and also the stability of mind-body structure. Hair is considered as a byproduct of bone formation, as stated by Ayurveda. The tissues which are responsible for the development of bones are also responsible for hair growth.
Here are some ways through which Ayurveda addresses the problem of hair fall:
1. Dietary modifications: It is important to identify the lifestyle habits that cause hair fall problems. Consumption of excessive alcohol, meat, coffee, tea and smoking are some of these habits. Hair fall can also be aggravated by indulging in intake of too much greasy, spicy, oily, sour, fried and acidic foods.
Here are some ways suggested by Ayurveda to beat hair fall:
- Hair growth can be stimulated by drinking fresh juices of pomegranate, carrot, spinach and kokam.
- Sesame seeds promote hair growth as they are rich in magnesium and calcium.
- Cow's Ghee is a trusted remedy to resolve all scalp problems.
- Green vegetables and fruits are rich in fiber and hence help in preventing hair fall.
- To make the roots of hair strong, foods rich in vitamin C, vitamin B-complex, sulphur and zinc must be consumed, which are found in whole grains, soybeans, buttermilk, nuts and milk.
2. Ayurvedic herbs and medicated oil: bhringaraja, brahmi, amla, neem, ritha and ashwagandha are some ayurvedic herbs rich in essential nutrients that help in reducing stress and promoting hair growth. Different types of oils including coconut oil, brahmi oil, amla oil or mustard oil are useful in hair fall.
3. Yoga and meditation: Inverted asanas help in stimulating the blood flow to the head. Additionally, practicing deep breathing exercises to control anxiety, stress and keep the mind balanced is also advisable. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.