Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Deepali Bhardwaj
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Liver Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Deepali BhardwajYour feedback matters!
She's a pro in her field.
I'm planning to use skin lite cream for few months, is it harmful for skin does it give any side effects, how to use skin lite cream without side effects?
I am satyam (age 28). I am doing marketing job. My face got tanned heavily, because of sunlight and pollution. And I have dryness on my face also, presently I am not using any creams. So kindly suggest me some good face creams and oils. Some people suggest me use of kunkumadi tailam. So kindly make me of aware of it and tell me how I use it.
I have itching sensation always in my groeyings & on the testicles .Also there is a mild bad smell felt. There exists fungus over there dear Doctor. I'm using Candid - B ointment for a long number of years. If I stop using the ointment, again I get the fungus doctor. Please advise a remedy for same.
I have small open pores on my face. Please suggest me any medicine. I have whiteheads also please suggest medicine for whiteheads also.
Mei apne fore(acne) se bahut paresan hun Ek k baad ek nikalta hi ja rha hai Av 2 months me 20 se 25 nikal gaye Koi injection ho to please btao mei safi nahi pi Sakti please kuch bta do mei bahut paresan hun please.
The skin is constantly exposed to sun and multiple environmental pollutants, causing a lot of degeneration. The face, being the most exposed part, bears the brunt of this. A number of dark spots, wrinkles, sagging, fine lines, etc. appear as a result of ageing and become very prominent on the face. Not just are these cosmetic concerns, but they also affect the person’s morale.
The body has millions of types of cells, but there are some known as stem cells which are totipotent the ability to transform into any type of cell (blood, bone, muscle, skin, etc.) These totipotent stem cells were used earlier in treating sports injuries to repair joints and ligaments. They are present in large numbers in fat and so the affected joint would be injected with fat, and the stem cells from here would help in regeneration of the joint. The same concept was extended by cosmetic surgeons to treat facial ageing problems. Fat extracted from an area (usually abdomen or inner thigh) is injected into predetermined areas on the face. These then act as fillers and help in skin rejuvenation and repair.
- Case selection with both the doctor and the patient.
- Setting realistic expectations is very important
- The area selected for fat extraction is injected with local anaesthesia
- The excess oil and blood from this extract is removed by blotting
- It is then mixed with growth factors, which are embedded in beads of hyaluronic acid, which allows for prolonged and constant release of growth factors
- After thorough mixing, this is then injected into specific areas on the face in multiple planes – usually three, from the innermost to the outermost layers of the skin
- The growth factors used for each of these layers also could differ. The second layer could have more of protein (collagen) as it helps in keeping the skin firm.
- The topmost layer could have more of blood cells as it is involved in vascular supply
- After this, a final resurfacing is done to ensure the fine lines and superficial skin damage is repaired
- The face may also be sculpted in specific areas to correct additional features, like the jawline
- Fat deposit correction (some addition, some removal) may also be done.
- No surgical incision required, only needle incisions to extract and infuse fat cells
- Faster healing
- Done as outpatient procedure
- No hospitalization
- No anaesthetic required
- No scar, as the fat is used from lesser visible areas like inner thighs
- Quicker and remarkable results
- Complete facial rejuvenation
- Can be done from patient’s own blood or from a donor
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!