Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Liver Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Deepali BhardwajYour feedback matters!
She's a pro in her field.
I am 22 year old I have external bawasir from last 4 years its so painful sometime I feel very pain and itching in ass.
I have problem with my lips.They get dried real fast.I drink water like anything but no use.Every morning it will be in worse state.I have to peel those extra layers(dried ones).Kindly help me to get rid of this mess.I want to have a smooth lips.Pleas help
Sir/Mam, I'm a 23 years old boy. Actually I had short and light hairs on my body from my teen days. But from d last one or two months, the short hairs on my hand, chest, stomach and wrists have grown unimaginably longer and thicker. Moreover there are lots of new hairs also growing in the remaining areas. If it continues to grow d hairs longer like these, it will be a great great cause of problem for me. So please tell me how to stop d growth of the hairs completely. please plz.
I have a hair fall problem what can I do to stop hairfall? I don't have dandruff but I don't know why hair falls so much.
I have noticed some black spots on my face recently. Does it indicate that I am suffering from fatty liver .i also feel that my stomach always remains tight nd bloat. please suggest what to do.
Lybrate | Dr. T K Banerjee speaks on IMPORTANCE OF TREATING ACNE EARLY
A month ago my face skin started to be dry and rough, now I noticed my eye brow losing hair and my hair is falling too. Note: I have a sister who lost her hair because of Frontal fibrosing alopecia. What can I do to know my exact diagnosis, and if it was the same what can I do to stop hair falling, what is the treatment?
Doctor the problem is no proper beard growth, even after leaving it for a month or 2 also it doesn't grow and there is small hairs here and there on the face but not complete growth of beard. I have been applying coconut oil every night from past 9 months. Please give a solution to have thick beard.
I am suffering chronic disease of ring worm since last 4 years. So please advise me. Regards, Pankaj.
Hello sir my name is Syed. I have a disorder of psoriasis skin problem from 2007 almost 8year lots of medicine ointment like, propysalic, moment, havlet, proved, clomic, tenovate, exvate, etc, zero results, What to do please help me.
Freckles are not always unwanted. While some people can't stand them, a few people find them cute. However, everybody loves clear skin and to achieve that it is essential to bid farewell to freckles. Freckles are tiny brown spots that are caused by an increased production of melanin in the skin cells.
People with sensitive skin are more prone to freckles than others. If you're looking for a way to get clearer skin, here are a few remedies to help you deal with freckles:
- Use sunscreen: The first step towards fighting freckles is to prevent them. Freckles are a result of exposure to the sun and hence using a good sunscreen every day is a must. Choose a sunscreen that fights both UVA and UVB rays. The more your exposure to the sun, the higher the amount of SPF needed.
- Bleach them with lemon juice: Lemon juice is the best form of natural bleach. Apply freshly squeezed juice or bottled lime juice onto the skin and leave for 15*20 minutes. Do this twice a day to see your freckles fade. Along with bleaching the skin, the citric acid also helps tighten the skin and makes you look younger.
- Increase your intake of vitamin C: Vitamin C helps lighten the skin. Apart from the limes and lemons, kiwis, tomatoes, bell peppers and papaya are good sources of vitamin C.
- Use sour milk and sour cream: Sour milk and sour cream contain lactic acid that inhibits melanin production and lighten the skin. Wash your face with sour milk three to four times a day. You may rinse your face with water a little while after each sour milk wash. Apply the sour cream on your face as a mask and leave on for 15*20 minutes. This will help your skin absorb the lactic acid.
- Mask them with honey: Apply a mixture of honey and warm water over the freckles. Let it sit for a while and then rinse with lukewarm water. Follow this by rinsing your face with cold water. Alternatively, you could try a mask of honey and yogurt. Leave this mask on for at least half an hour.
- Try a fruit peel: Along with eating them, you could also put fruit directly on your skin to fight freckles. Blend fruits like strawberries, papaya, pineapple and cucumber and apply it on your face. As it dries the top layer of skin sticks to the fruit and is peeled off. With repeated use, you will notice your freckles fade away.
If none of this works, you could also try skin lightening creams or chemical peels and laser freckle removal.