Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Deepak VohraYour feedback matters!
I need to know about premature graying of hair, because I am suffering from this problem since 2 Years ago please help me.
I frequently develop leg aches? This is with me from childhood? And I have allergy with grass too in summers? And this occur in only legs?
From last few years i am frustrated due to Itching on my private parts. I.E. Mostly on my testicle area. I had a consultation with at least 5 Doctors till now but couldn't find out final solution for this. I am still not able to figure out what is it exactly. I never had any sexual relationship with anyone. I am not having any bad habits and i am maintaining a complete cleanliness with my whole body including my Private parts. I have applied different creams suggested by my MBBS Doctors e.G. Candidarma B etc. But not getting relief from this. Somtimes It is quite embarrassing during my working hours and in public places that i can't even touch my that area and also can't bare it. On this Portal i have already posted my query last week but got unprofessional and casual Answer from one Doctor that "Keep your Private parts clean. I don't remember who was that. Ok whatever or whoever he was, requesting others please help me to come out off this Problem and Make my life easy.
I am 22 year old What is causes of masturbating If you doing daily 1 or 2 times Any side effect in future as health I does last 4 years but I do not have any problem And my health was good form Only heat is getting up and pimples problem So how can I stop this.
I am having diffuse hairfall from few months. My scalp is visible in some parts. My blood test reports are normal including thyroid.
I'm 24years old, and I have hair fall issue, gradually it's increasing. What should I do to prevent hair fall? Also I have dandruff problem.
I am almost 20 year old male. I have got pimples when I was 16. I tried everything conceded no of doctors but there is effect. Also pimples scars are getting wrist on my face please help.
I have hair fall problem from last 9 years. I am always thinking and also I have lots of dandruff problem. So, what should I do?
I am losing my hair and I have tried many shampoos but no change in condition please suggest me something for this problem.
I am loosing my hair day by day. I want to Knw is their any medicine tat can help to stop hair fall. Pls.
Minerals are important constituents that the body needs for proper cellular functioning as every process of the body requires the presence and action of these elements. An imbalance in these essential elements can cause several health problems including hair loss. The various minerals have to be in harmony with one another as too much of a particular mineral can lead to an imbalance in another.
Causes of mineral imbalance
Coming to the causes, several reasons can lead to an imbalance in your mineral levels and these are:
Here are the minerals that your hair need.
1. Calcium - The first mineral that your hair requires is calcium. This vital mineral plays a key role in stimulating the growth of hair follicles. The foods that you can turn to for your daily calcium dose are nuts, almonds, beans, vegetables, etc.
2. Magnesium - Following closely after calcium and one which must be taken together with calcium is magnesium. Without the presence of magnesium, the consumption of calcium can be harmful for the body. Both these elements are used by the body in tandem. So, foods you can have to meet this requirement are cashews, milk, almonds and so on.
3. Potassium - Lack of potassium in your diet can cause you to lose hair as well. Increasing the intake of this mineral helps in removing the buildup of sodium around your hair follicles that interfere with the absorption of nutrients required for strong hair. Potassium can be obtained from bananas, whole grains, almonds, etc.
4. Zinc - Another element that helps in the growth of hair is zinc. This mineral is vital for DNA synthesis of hair follicles, helping them to divide and multiply. Seafood, pumpkin seed, avocado, etc can be good sources of zinc.
5. Iron - Iron deficiency can bring about hair loss. When there isn't adequate iron in your diet, your body consumes ferritin (a protein responsible for storing iron in your body tissues) found in non-essential tissue such as your hair bulbs, resulting in shedding of your hair before it is able to reach its optimal length.
6. Selenium - Inadequate selenium in your body can cause you to suffer from thyroid problems, and subsequently hair loss. Whole grains and broccoli are two selenium-rich food sources that you can take to help your hair to grow properly.
7. Copper - Copper plays a very important role in your hair health. It gives growth, colour and strength to your hair. Sesame seeds and seafood are options that you can take to meet your copper requirement.