Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Deepak VohraYour feedback matters!
I am 23 years male. Problem is hair dandruff and hair fall along with itching on scalp I used ketoconazole shampoo but no benefit Hair dandruff still there and white scraps are also please advice me best treatment.
I have dandruff in my hairs and when I have longer hairs than the hairfall is there and when I have small hairs dandruff is there and some type of khujli is also.
Hi sir I have been suffering from eczema since 2 years. Is there any complete cure or treatment for it. I am usin ecelon and xevor. In winter season the itching is more. So please provide your valuable suggestions.
Doctor, My pimples were not clearing on my face with the dark spots. So I applied lemon juice on it. But, I don't see any differences. Every time I masturbate, a new pimple grow on my face. So, What should I do to get rid of it? Should I apply tomato on these pimples.
This is sanju from india. Age is 25. What should I do for getting softness in my hairs? Please help.
I had a chronic acidity problem, 2 years back from last three 1 year I have motion problem and digestion issue and am become very thin and hair fall issue.
I am suffering from hair fall. I have very fine hair and gets very oily after one day wash. How can I stop my hairs from falling. Is there anything I can do to strengthen my hair and get thick hair. Please suggests some remedies.
Hi I'm anuj my friends hair fall please celution. Mera dost ka bahut ball uar gya h wo bahut paresan rhta hai koi upay dijiye.
Skin care is a matter of taking care of your skin with the best ingredients and elements that are available naturally and have been absorbed into concoctions like creams and ointments as well as scrubs, face washes, moisturisers and other such products for your benefit. There are naturopathy products that make use of these elements in their most natural form so that you may get the best qualities and properties of these ingredients. Oil is one such extract that can be found in many fruits, herbs and other kinds of growth. Let us find out about the various essential oils that help in your skin care process.
- Lavender Oil:Lavender oil is derived from lavender and can be put to many good uses as far as the skin and stress levels go. As we all know, stress is a factor that shows up on the skin before its signs can be seen anywhere else. With the help of lavender oil, you can help in dealing with stress by lighting an oil lamp with this oil on top, and also cure a number of skin problems like age spots, scarring and other such ailments.
- Carrot Seed Oil:Carrot seed oil is a highly beneficial oil that helps in rejuvenating lack lustre skin with its highly cleansing properties that help in toning the aging skin even as you remove and regenerate the dead skin cells which can sometimes get hampered due to clogging. This clogging can happen due to pollutants, dust, dirt and grime.
- Frankincense Oil:This oil is well known for its anti bacterial qualities which make it ideal when it comes to fading bruises, scars, injury marks and even spots that have come about due to sun damage and other such ravages. This oil is also a good fix in you are suffering from acne prone skin. The anti bacterial action of this oil helps in protecting the existing skin cells even as new skin cells are encouraged to sprout. It helps in visibly reducing wrinkles and tightening sagging skin - processes that come about due to aging.
- Geranium Oil:This is another essential oil that is required for regulation of excessive oil production, an action which can prevent acne and blackheads. This oil is best used by people who suffer from persistent breakouts on the skin. It also helps in treating burns, cuts and other such marks that do not fade in a hurry.
- Myrrh Oil:This oil is best used for rashes. Its soothing properties create better skin tone and help in removing chapped skin and eczema as well.
The various healing properties of essential oils can help in various other ailments as well.