Lybrate.com has top trusted Ophthalmologists from across India. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ophthalmologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Reduced Vision Treatment
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Treatment of Squint
Visual Field Testing
Age-Related Macular Degeneration Treatment
Diabetic Retinopathy Lasers
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Laser Refractive Surgery
Laser Cataract Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Deepak VermaYour feedback matters!
From February 2016 my wife had her nerves swollen near the eyes (below lower lid and above her cheeks), the nerves were protruding. Consulted an eye doctor n told that was infection n gave some eye drops. For months it wasn't reduced. Next consulted in a hospital, an MRI was done. There was no problem in the eyes. Then doctor concluded that it should be dural arterial venous fistula. Next week DSA will be done for locating the fistula. My worries are whether it can be cured? Is surgery necessary? Is this a complicated one? She is 32 in age.
Sir I was diagnosed with myopic cnvm in july 2015 after that I had 4 injections of lucentis 2 in each eye till march 2016. After that I was still fearing for its recurrence so I started ayurveda from sept 2016 till now and my vision now is 6/9 in right eye and 6/12 in left. And sir I wear specs of -13 power. Now major problem is that all govt jobs require 6/6 with glasses. So so I want to ask if there is any treatment for me so that my vision can get to 6/6 and this problem of retinal bleeding will not recur. thanks.
swelling eye is my problem. Last night its in but at morning my eye is swelled. What's the reason behind it.
I have eyesight problem, when I use mobile that time my eyes in water come outside so what have problem please give me reply thank you.
I am 48 year old female. I have a growth of a small less than a mustard seed on my eye lid. It's not going. .is it dangerous?
Hi my name I raja age 33 my eye sight is very weak my both eyes num is -8 so I can do lasik but still my number not stable.
I usually work on computer for 5 days a week at least more than 10 hrs. My basic problem is my eye pain severely usually only one eye one day and other eye next day. Can you suggest me what may be the real issue behind this?
Hi, I am 27 year old lady. I met with an accident two weeks before. Post to that white part of left eye had some red color. Doctor said it will go after 2 weeks. But even after two weeks it didn't reduced much. What should I do?
During summer you try to take special care about the overall health of your body, particularly, your eyes. Eyes are one of the most important organs of the body, and the scorching summer heat can cause serious eye problems like conjunctivitis, infections, red eye, migraines etc., which is why it's important to take proper care of eyes during the summer season.
Here are some tips to keep your eyes cool and protected during the summer:
- Wearing sunglasses is very important when you are outdoors as it protects your eyes from the harmful UVA and UVB light. This will help in avoiding migraines and even serious conditions like cataract.
- Avoid midday sunshine. Stay indoors as much as possible during the middle of the day to avoid the sunshine then when the effect of the sun and ultraviolet radiation exposure are at their peak.
- When you plan to go for a swim, make sure you wear your swimming goggles. Otherwise you might catch conjunctivitis.
- You should not splash water into the eyes directly unless any foreign particles such as dust enter your eyes. This might damage the tear film of the eye, which protects your eyes.
- You need to maintain proper hygiene by washing your hands and face properly as soon as you reach home so that dust or grime does not enter the eyes as their entry can result in allergies and infections.
- You can keep a slice of cucumber on each of your eyes to relax and cool them down.
- 6 to 8 hours of sleep are a must as they help in revitalizing your eyes.
- Adding green vegetables, carrots, nuts, liver and fruits to your diet would be very beneficial for the health of your eyes.