Lybrate.com has top trusted Physiotherapists from across India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. Deepak SuryYour feedback matters!
I Am 25age male my both legs are so much paining every day whats the problem how can ivll relief my pain if you know answer call me .
I'm suffering from thoracic outlet syndrome. & my right hand operated at AIIMS, Delhi. After the accident i'm not able to learning some things so what can I do?
Doctor i am suffering from l3-l4-l5 s1. Starting stage what I do or any physio or go to Ayurveda medicine, which one best.
I am 30yrs old lady. I have 2 yr old baby. I am having pain in my both knee, legs and foot. Sometimes I feel stress in wrist also. I was having esr test. Everything is normal range, haemoglobin is less, I cud nt find any reason for this, but I am feeling very restless, now from last 10 days waist pain has started in back side. Kindly suggest me what to do. I do contract fomentation which one doctor suggested. In heel also I feel acute pain.
Am a 30 years old mother of 2 kids, one of 5 years & the other 3 years old. My kids often complaint me that their Legs are paining specifically in the night time even if they are involved in their regular activities and not some other heavy activities. Why does this happen specifically in the Night Time? What could be the Reasons behind this & is it a matter of worry? Please help me out of this. Thinking you.
When I go to bed for sleep at night my legs pain alot and not get sleepy soon so please tell me what is the problem.
I had a pain in my right knee since one month. Whenever I do the movement my knee pain starts. One doctor prescribed me a calcium capsules. Tell me what should I do.
Dear Dr. My age is 39 years. I do walking for about 3 to 4 kms every morning. But since few days I started getting pain in my feet (adi part). Can you please advise me some remedies to get rid of this pain? I also have pain in my knees, which is more painful during sitting and getting up again. Please advise. Thank you.
I often feel neck pain and back pain at lifting any little heavy things and at walking or running I get very tired soon and I breathe fast.
The shoulder is one of the most important joints in the body that uses a ball and socket to join the arm to the rest of the body. Any pain can make it difficult to carry out motion in a comfortable manner. The shoulder consists of the long arm bone called the humerus, the collarbone or the clavicle, as well as the shoulder blade called the scapula. A layer of cartilage provides essential padding to the bones in this area and its two main joints. There are a number of issues that can cause shoulder pain. Let us get to know the six most common ones.
- Rotator Cuff Injury: This is the most common cause of shoulder pain and it occurs when the four muscles or the tendons are injured. These muscles and tendons usually control the movement of the arm. This injury can involve strains and tears which may also be caused by constant lifting of heavy objects.
- Rotator Cuff Tendonitis: This condition affects the tendons and muscles that help in moving the arm freely. This usually happens due to inflammation in the tendons. It is commonly experienced by patients who are actively involved in sports and other heavy physical pursuits in their line of work.
- Frozen Shoulder: This is a debilitating condition that restricts the free movement of the arm and is also known as adhesive capsulitis. When the shoulder tissues become too thick, it leads to the growth of scar tissue that hinders proper movement and causes pain.
- Osteoarthritis: Osteoarthritis is a condition that comes as part of aging bones that also become hollow and brittle over the passage of time, which leads to joint and bone pains in various parts of the body. It is a degenerative disease that is caused due to prolonged wear and tear as well as other factors including family history and sports injury.
- Bursitis: This condition is known to affect the fluid filled sacs that lie in between the joints. These are known as bursae. When the bursae suffers from swelling, the effect usually shows up as pain in the joints.
- Tendon Sheath Inflammation: The fibrous tissue that connects the bones and the muscles is called a tendon. The presence of the tendon makes it possible to pursue activities like running, jumping, lifting, gripping and more. It is protected by a sheath known as synovium, which also lubricates the same. Any injury or tear to this sheath can cause shoulder pain.
Acute and persistent pain that does not abate and gets even worse should be treated with immediate medical intervention.