Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Deepak SinghalYour feedback matters!
While having coitus with my wife, my penis stays erect for quite a long time if I perform the activity slowly and pausing in between. But if I continuously keep on performing, I ejaculate within a minute or so. It is some kind of a premature ejaculation problem. Are there remedies to hold my ejaculation for a longer time while having sex.
I undergone root canal for two teeth. But for one teeth I feel sensitivity. One teeth while keeping cap dentist tried to shape the teeth and in that my above teeth got shaped and it is also paining now. Please advise what to do for my loosen teeth and what to do with the cap already placed.
Hii. Daily I do master beating generally for 2 times. I am getting fear that lots of sperm goes out. I heard that if lot of sperm goes we may lost the capacity of doing pregnancy for our wives. Is it true? Could you help the answer for it.
I am 26 year old male. I am having a small black spot at the center of last teeth of both side and look like a germs in mouth. I don't have any problem yet with this. Should I have to take any treatment for this or let it be same as it is.
I am 18 years male and I did not get mustache and beard I am being insulted by my friends please give a solution which will be easy for me to solve and I will live in hostel.
I am 46 year old teacher by profession. BP on higher side for last 6-7 years (around 90-145, cholesterol level high. Thyroid,LFT, KFT sugar, ECG, TMT, Echo normal. Still some symptoms like -anxiety, increase in heart beat sometimes, low feeling, tiredness after normal day activities, sometimes heaviness in lower backside of head. Started BP medicine olmezest-10 mg for last one month on doctor's advise.
I am suffering from dark skin tone because or sunburn. How can I get ride from sun burning? Please help.
I have hair loss problem. Taking the proper food and shampoo oil all that still there is heavy hair fall. Please suggest the proper home remedies or solution control it. And my hair is becoming rough too and in the winter there is lots of dandruff. It seems not well and please give the proper solution.
Hello doctor, my self praveen since from 2 years there is a huge hair fall. I have consult many doctors but still there is hair fall going on please tell me what I must do with it.
The prostate gland, an essential part of the male reproductive system grows throughout your life. As you grow older, it becomes imperative to keep this organ healthy.
Here's what you can do to maintain a healthy prostate:
1. Workout to stay fit - Exercising regularly and maintaining an optimum weight can help to keep your prostate gland at an optimal health. Several types of research have revealed the beneficial aspects of exercising. It's said that physically active men are less likely to suffer from enlarged prostate if they performed a physical activity of low to moderate intensity. Likewise, physically active men who ran for 90 to 108 minutes are 20% less likely to develop erectile dysfunction.
2. Eat fruits and vegetables - Including fruits and vegetables in your diet can help to maintain a healthy prostate. Guava, papaya, tomato and watermelon are some of the options that spell good for your prostate. Vegetables like cabbage, cauliflower, broccoli and Brussels sprouts should also be included to boost the health of the gland. Ideally, you should have about 5 servings of fruits and vegetables daily.
3. Have more soy products - Eating more soy products like tofu, soy flour, soy nuts can help to keep cancer of the prostate at bay. A study published in the British Journal of Urology International revealed that men who had soy products saw a 40% decrease in their risk of developing an enlarged prostate.
4. Have selenium-rich foods - Having foods rich in selenium (a powerful trace mineral) like tuna, eggs, cashews, onions, garlic, etc can reduce your risk of developing prostate cancer.
5. Say yes to healthy fats and no to trans and saturated fats - Choosing healthy fats like avocados, nuts, and olive oil can aid in boosting prostate health. At the same time, limiting saturated fats and trans fat intake are vital for keeping the prostate gland healthy.