Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Deepak Singhal
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Deepak SinghalYour feedback matters!
I am losing hair quickly and have tried all shampoos but no effect yet. I am not sure what else can I do. Can you please help me with this?
I am suffering from Dandruff for the last few years. I tried all shampoos and but the results are zero. I get lot of itching and flakes fall when I comb. Some days its the irritation is more some times its less. I feel this depends on type of food I intake. How do I completely eradicate the problem. I do daily head bath but still by the evening it starts. I am fed up with problem, Please advise permanent solution.
Hello Dr. my question is that I have alopecia in my beard I eat many medicine and injection of canacot in my beat but its not remove how can I treat now please help me.
Everybody wants a radiant and younger looking skin that is flawless and glowing. Having a healthy lifestyle that involves eating right, sleeping well and exercising enough can help you achieve that. But sometimes, that is not quite enough. It is a common misconception that the only way to get perfect skin is through cosmetic surgery. What many people do not know is that there is a range of non-surgical treatments and procedures that can give you the skin you desire. These treatments are quick and easy and do not come with the hassles of post-operation care.
Following are a few examples of such treatments that can give you better skin:
- Chemical Peels: This is a treatment method for skin that makes it look younger and smoother. It involves the application of a chemical solution that makes the skin blister and peel off. The layer of skin that lies underneath comes up to the surface and is suppler and less wrinkled than the skin that has peeled off.
- Botox Injections: Botox (an abbreviation for botulinum toxin) is a bacterial protein that is injected into the skin to make it appear less aged. The muscles in the area of the skin that receive the injection get temporarily paralyzed which causes wrinkles in the region to diminish.
- Microdermabrasion: This procedure involves taking silicon crystals and propelling them onto the skin surface to remove cells from the uppermost layer of skin. The inflammation or “abrasion” that forms on the skin surface helps suppress the appearance of superficial wrinkles and unevenness on the skin, making it look younger and better.
- Laser Skin Resurfacing: Lasers can be used to improve the appearance of skin. In this treatment method, high intensity light is used to tighten loose skin and reduce fine lines and wrinkles. Laser skin resurfacing can also be used to improve skin that is scarred. Depending on the intensity of the laser used, the effects of the procedure can last between 2 to 5 years.
- Filler Injections: This is a common procedure used to improve the appearance of skin. It involves injecting hyaluronic acid into the skin to remove wrinkles and fine lines and increase skin volume. These injects help plump up the skin and make it look more smooth and supple than before.
- Skin Whitening Treatment: Skin lightening treatment is a cosmetic treatment that usually involves restructuring of some skin tissues to lighten the skin and provide a more even skin tone. This process is done by reducing the production and concentration of melanin in the body. In some procedures, laser is used and is very beneficial especially if you have dark spots. Though this process and procedure is effective, you should be very cautious in using this treatment as it may cause dark patches if not properly administered.
- Laser Facial: If aging, acne, or too much time in the sun has left your face with blotches, scars, wrinkles, or lines, laser skin resurfacing may help your skin look younger and healthier. Laser skin resurfacing removes skin layer by layer with precision. The new skin cells that form during healing give the skin a tighter, younger looking surface. The procedure can be done alone or with other cosmetic surgeries on the face.
- Instant Glow Photofacial: It uses intense pulsed light to treat skin with sun damage or excessive redness. Photorejuvenation is a combination of skin treatment and intense pulsed light, or photodynamic therapy to treat skin conditions and remove effects of photoaging such as wrinkles, spots, and textures. The process induces controlled wounds on the skin, prompting it to heal itself by creating new cells. This process reverses the signs of photoaging to a certain extent by removing appearances of damage.
- Glutathione Peeling: Glutathione Peeling is a powerful antioxidant which provides the skin with a radiant glow, redefines pores, improves cutaneous hiperpigmentation, reduces melasma, expression lines and wrinkles, eliminating and preventing acne scars.
If you wish to discuss about any specific skin problem, you can consult a specilized cosmetic surgeon.