Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Derma Roller Treatment
Hair Mesotherapy Treatment
Nail Surgery Procedures
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Facial Rejuvenation Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Line And Wrinkle Smoothing Procedures
Mole Removal Procedure
Mole Removal Surgery
Skin Polishing Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Deepak SinghalYour feedback matters!
Iam 27 years old female. My skin around my mouth is in dark colour. And it leaves a uneven skin tone. Done with hormone.
I have really oily skin and am using crushed pulses to wash off my face and appy neutrogena sunscreen before stepping into sun. There are marks on my face, how to get rid of those dark spots on my face.
I have pimples on face that always get black marks how to get rid of black marks and how to abode pimples.
How to cure thyroid? I have hypothyroid and i am getting fat so how can I loose my weight? And I have hair fall problem too? What can I do?
Want to know some most effective natural way to get fairness plzzz tel me something n one more think is laser treatment is good for fairness n skin.
My beard is not growing properly, it's growing in patches, so please suggest me what should I do or use to grow my beard properly.
I am 21 years female suffering from body acne since years. After waxing, the acne increases. How to cure it permanently?
I am 24 years old female and have a hair fall problem I have lost my hair half the part of my hair is losses please suggest to control the hair fall to give the quick result and have also pimples problem give for that also solution.
I use amexidil 5%(minoxidil +amnixel) my age is 22. Using dat treatment prvnts from hairfall and also grow new hair but dat hair is too fragile. I want to know how I can make dat fragile hair thick and strong. Expecting good answers from all genius Lybrate doctors.
I am 20 years old. I daily keep oil to my head, I have a lot of dandruff from 3 years, I follow lot of home made tips and applied to my hair, but no use. What should I do?
I am suffering form pimples on my face please suggest me the solution for it they are also very painful to me.
I am having the problem of pimples and its after marks its look very bad on face what can I do for a clear face?
Hi sir/madam. Every day I am getting bath. Early morning. After going to outside my body will get smell eventhough I used spray. For that what can I do.
My hair fall is stopped but many no. Of is losses and some patches are show in head. How to increase the hair density in less to less time. Sir reply as soon as possible.
I am 18 years old, I am suffering from vulgaris acne, I have been using isotroin 10 from a long period, is it ok if I continue?
Hello. Iam suffering from a lot of hair fall since 2 weeks. Its not new. I have normal hairfall evry day. Iam going to get married in 2 months. How to deal with my hairfall. Iam very much tensed. Iam however stressful coz of my wedding. I sleep late around 3am on daily basis. I don't have any health issues. Instant relief is all I need. please Helllllpppp!
Eczema is a skin condition marked by eruptions that are often pus filled boils. It is also known as Atopic Dermatitis. It is known to aggravate during damp monsoon months and can lead to dryness and scaly patches. It is very commonly found in patients who are young children and babies. The flare up can also relapse again. Reddish brown patches and oozing boils characterise this skin ailment.
Let us look at the ways in which it can be treated effectively:
- Anti Allergy Medication: One of the first and foremost methods of treatment includes the prescription of medication. Medicines like anti allergy drugs and anti-histamine drugs are known to be useful, especially in the early stages of the ailment which starts as an allergic reaction. Cetrizine is one of the most favoured anti histamine drugs in this case. Other medication like Diphenhydramine, Fexofedaine and Loratidine can also be prescribed to soothe the pus filled boils and painful symptoms as well as itching sensation.
- Creams and Lotions: The dermatologist can also prescribe cortisone creams as well as ointments that can be procured over the counter. Also, hydrocortisone and similar low potency steroids can be used for this condition.
- Immunosuppressants: These are also prescribed to ensure that the flare up and spread of the condition does not happen. This can also prevent the risk of cancer, kidney disease and high blood pressure by numbing the immune system when it comes to reactions toward certain prescription drugs.
- Phototherapy: This kind of therapy is used for severe cases. In this method, ultraviolet lights are trained on the site of the flare up so that the immune system's responses that lead to Eczema may be contained and prevented. This treatment requires a few sessions for the Eczema to clear up completely and also, in order to ensure that bacterial infections do not strike in its aftermath due to the accumulation of debris or bacteria.
- Alternative Ways: There are other ways of treating this condition. One of the methods includes making lifestyle changes like using deep breathing and meditative techniques that can bring the stress level down so that the flare up does not happen and the immune system continues to function properly. Also, patients would be advised to use a cold compress every night as this is when the itching increases by leaps and bounds. Further, green tea, primrose oil, aromatherapy and other such methods can also be used to soothe the skin and treat the condition.
There are various ways to deal with Eczema and hygiene is one of the top methods along with a good lifestyle.