Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Cardiologists in India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Sir I have the fatty liver or interest cholesterol please tell me what I am doing. I show many of doctor please tell me what I do? And I feel very lazy now a days.
Sometimes after a eat something sweet I get dizzy and sometimes after I eat anything I feel my heart starts beating fast. This is recent like a week or two ago till now.
Foods that help High Blood Pressure
Our lifestyles are such that low and high blood pressures are common phenomena, people in their 20s and 30s are also diagnosed with unstable blood pressure. While lifestyle could be changed to a certain extent, there are adjustments which can be done to maintain good health.
Foods that help cure high blood pressure problems are.
1. Beans - White beans have calcium, magnesium and potassium in large quantities. These are important for someone with high blood pressure. This superfood can be included in side dishes, soups as well as entrées. Ensure that there is minimal salt added.
2. Yogurt - Fat free yogurt contains calcium in extremely high quantity along with magnesium and potassium. Making this the main-ingredient of breakfast, salad dressings, entrées and sauces is an excellent idea.
3. Fish - Tilapia fish is easily available all year-round and provides a good 8% of your daily potassium and magnesium needs.
4. Potassium And Magnesium Foods - Peaches, red bell pepper, broccoli, sweet potato and bananas contain calcium, magnesium and potassium which is needed by those suffering from high blood pressure.
5. Quinoa Seeds - The newest diet sensation food, quinoa contains 4.5% of potassium, 1.5% of calcium and 15% of magnesium from your daily need.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.
From Lybrate: If you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over WhatsApp, Facebook and other media.
I am having a sudden pain in my chest and then in back at the same point where chest pain occurring and then my teeth starts paining too high pain what to do.
My mother has been not sleep very well she is taking stress every time and then her blood pressure is going high what should I do.
I had 2 blocks in the heart I did non surgical treatment and I am fine but of late as I walk my tongue starts itching slightly and sometimes in my neck I get slightly choked is it because of the blocks again.
Every time I measured my blood pressure it used to remain high. I don't smoke, drink but then also blood pressure used to remain high. What can be the reasons. What are remedies. I am a boy of 24 age.
I am 17 years old and very thin a little pain occurs on my heart side and irregular beats occurs I get frightens sometimes due to it it generally occurs at night time. Can it be life threatening at this age and if so what should I do to cure this problem?
I am taking warm water with lemon before bed tea, It is good or bad as I am suffering with high blood pressure problem.
Sir I have already ask about gynecomastia which is in right side of my chest ,no pain in that side but some times there is pain upper part of chest at left side ,sir what may be the reason.
Upto how many days can bp be lowered before dialysis. And ya they r providing/giving blood to patient to. What does that mean.
1. Corn and popcorn
2. Nuts like almond and walnut
4. Baked potato chips
6. Fruits like apple, strawberries,
Grapes and citrus fruits.
7. Vegetable soup with beans
I'm 48 f. I have blood sugar and cholesterol issues which are slightly above the normal. I wish to have a diet chart. Thank you.
Dear sir/Mam, very high triglycerides from 5 years. Always between (600-900). VLDL is also high. Total cholesterol is near border line.
Always feeling tiredness , always checkingy blood sugar it's showing 53,62 etc.But I'm not feeling guidnes or any other symptoms. .Why ths happening
A heart attack does not always have obvious symptoms, such as pain in your chest, shortness of breath and cold sweats. In fact, a heart attack can actually happen without a person knowing it. This condition is known as a ‘silent heart attack’, medically known as ‘silent ischemia’, occurring due to the shortage of oxygen supply to the heart muscle.
The causes of a silent heart attack are similar to that of a heart attack. They include-
Lack of exercise
Disorders such as diabetes
Age, usually above 65
Consumption of tobacco or smoking
A silent cardiac arrest makes one more vulnerable to another heart attack that could be fatal.
The only method to diagnose if you had a silent heart attack is through imaging tests, such as echocardiogram, electrocardiogram or others. These tests can show certain changes which might be indicative of a heart attack.
An analysis of one’s overall health and the symptoms can aid in deciding whether few more tests are required.
How would you prevent a silent heart attack?
Get your cholesterol and blood pressure count tested regularly.
Refrain from smoking.
- Be aware of your body and call on a doctor if you feel there’s anything which is bothering you. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.