Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Deepak SharmaYour feedback matters!
I want to know about how to get rid of tiredness when coming back from office, so please help me to get rid of from tiredness. Thanks for the help in advance.
Mujhe depression ki problem hai aur mujhe negative thoughts bahut ate hai please koi good advice digiye.
I m 27 yr female with low ferrittin level. Taking daily iron tab (RB TONE. But not hvng any benefit. Any suggestions? TSH, USG NORMAL.
I am suffering form knee pain from last 3 weeks I had consulted a doctor he prescribed me some tablet's and diclojel oinent but the pain remain same what I should do.
Hi, I am 23 years old male. My question is, how much protein we should consume to grow muscle mass. My weight is 65 and height is 170cm, I do daily 2 hours of workout. Somewhere i've read" 0.5-0.7 grams of protein per pound of body weight is good enough to grow muscle" is it correct? If not how much should I intake?
I'm 16 years old I'm soo skinny how can increase my weight working out in gym shall work and what should be my diet.
I have a bleeding gums. Whenever I brushed my teeth. It starts bleeding my mouth is full of blood. Whn I spit its oll red. Most of the time I have smell of it. Suggest me plz.
I am 29 years old male, I have lots of scar holes on my face for which I took some treatment which includes TCA CROSS, chemical PEEL, MICRODERMAABRASION, DERMAROLLER AND LASER BUT CAn not SEE improvement AS I WANT. Is it possible to get clean skin?
I am 31 years old male and I have backache for last 2 months. I have used pain killer but no relief. What should I do now?
Renal hypertension is a disorder, which is characterized by a rise in the blood pressure that results from kidney disease. The blood flow to the kidney is impaired due to the narrowing of the arteries and this leads to renovascular hypertension.
The various symptoms of renal hypertension are:
- You may experience symptoms of high blood pressure.
- Your kidneys may not function properly due to the impaired supply of blood
- It may lead to presence of blood in your urine
- You may be affected by pulmonary edema that results in accumulation of fluid in the lungs
- It may result in severe headaches and confusion
- You may experience blurred vision
- You may have nosebleeds
- The impaired kidney function may also lead to chronic kidney damage.
The various causes of renal hypertension are:
- Accumulation of cholesterol in the body may lead to blockage of the artery due to plaque buildup
- Smoking may increase your chances of getting affected by narrow arteries
The narrowing of the arteries causes a reduction in the blood supply to the kidneys. This results in the kidneys to release various hormones that instruct the body to hold on to water and sodium. This causes the fluid to accumulate in the blood vessels, thus resulting in high blood pressure.
The various risk factors renal hypertension are:
- Excessive alcohol consumption
- Substance abuse
- High blood pressure
- High cholesterol
Medications used to treat high blood pressure are used to treat renal hypertension. It is important that you get your blood pressure levels checked on a regular basis. You need to make certain lifestyle changes such as:
- Exercise on a regular basis to keep your heart and body healthy
- Limit consumption of alcohol and reduce smoking
- Eat well balanced meals to keep obesity at bay
- Keep your mind free of stress
- Restrict consumption of salt
- Maintain optimal weight levels