Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Deepak SharmaYour feedback matters!
Am 23. My body weight is around 100kg, I want to reduce my body weight am eating fud 2 times in a day. No any other medical problems.
Sir, I am having problems of stools problem it trends to piles its so painful and sometime bleeding. What to do I dont want to go for operation. Kindly tell your suggestions.
I am 35 years old woman. I am having useless irrational thoughts and feel guilty. I understand my thoughts are irrational but still they repeatedly come. I am taking prolomet and stalopam10 .This problem is the last 3-4 Yrs. At the start I was very fearful and high pulse rate. Can I be cured.
Obesity is a common nutritional disorder that has resulted into stress among people of all age groups. The mushrooming of slimming centers, weight loss pills and diet plans in the recent past are all pointers of how people are disturbed by obesity. The condition results from excess accumulation of fats in the body as a result of excess intake of food.
When you take an excess of 50 calories in a day, you are said to increase weight by 25 kgs within a ten-year period. While scientists largely attribute the cause for the condition to intake of excess food, studies also reveal that genes could play a significant role too. There is no cure for obesity but a method that is slowly gaining popularity for countering obesity successfully is homeopathy.
For many years now, homeopathy has been used as a mode of treatment for obesity across many countries in the world. The mode of treatment usually is constitutional and needs a detailed case history of the patient and evaluation so that the best remedy can be selected.
- Calcarea carbonica is a homeopathic medicine that is administered when a patient has excess fat on their abdomen area. The constitutional symptoms are profuse perspirations on the head, low tolerance for cold air and strange cravings like desire to eat chalk.
- Natrum mur is used for patients with excess of weight in their thighs and buttocks. Excessive heat and intolerance towards sun are the constitutional symptoms for this homeopathic medicine.
- Lycopodium is used similar to the natrum Mur. However, here the constitutional symptoms vary in that they are used on patients suffering from gastric troubles. Patients have a liking for hot food and sweet stuff. These are just a few examples.
Other methods for weight loss:
Homeopathic medicines work by stimulating the metabolic rate of the body to burn fat much faster and as such should be used with exercise and a controlled balanced diet comprising of proteins, vitamins, carbohydrates and minerals. When these three are combined, the results are much faster and the degree of weight loss will be much higher.
To win over obesity the key thing is to take adequate amounts of food as diet which is the greatest cause of obesity. Taking homeopathic medicines will help increase your body's metabolic rate and coupled with exercise and controlled diet, you will be on a recovery from obesity. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
Tips for hair growth
According to Ayurveda, the hair is derived either as a by-product or produced as a breakdown product of asthi (bone tissue). Any disturbance in this tissue metabolism, which very much depends on the digestive fire, can affect the health of the hair.
To a certain extent, the quality of hair depends on the body constitution. Keep in mind that even though ayurvedic oils can work wonders for your hair, you must complement the oil treatments with other lifestyle changes before it will truly work well for you.
Some of the changes include:
- Avoiding pitta-aggravating foods like spicy, heavy and oily foods, as well as tea and coffee.
- Enriching your diet with good foods, such as almonds, seafood, and greek yogurt, can help your hair become healthier.
- Relaxing, stress has been proven to lead to some hair loss.
- Protecting your hair from the damaging effects of the sun by covering it with a scarf or hat when you go out.
- Avoiding refined foods, refined sugar, junk food and alcoholic and carbonated drinks.
- Increasing intake of fresh fruits, green leafy vegetables and vegetable juice prepared from lettuce, carrot, capsicum, and alfalfa.
- Avoiding the usage of chemical products on the hair. Try herbal oils and shampoos instead.