Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Pediatricians in India. You will find Pediatricians with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pediatricians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Adolescent Problems Treatment
Limping Child Treatment
Management of New Born Care
Treatment of Newborn Jaundice
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Adolescent Disorders Treatment
Treatment of Child and Adolescent Problems
Treatment of Childhood Diabetes
Cleft Lip Treatment
Management of Postnatal Care
Child Growth Management
Treatment of Childhood Infections
Management of Childhood Nutrition
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Quad Screening Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Deepak PandeYour feedback matters!
My 3 & half year old daughter is a healthy child but she has motions cleared at an interval of 2 -3 days. This has been going on from a month now. Is that normal? or I need to give her any medicine for regular motions. Please suggest.
My baby is 1 year now. Baby boy. He is teething. Started eating basic food- khichdi, roti, dahi, paneer, dal, egg etc. At times will only take milk and biscuits or some fruits. Takes coconut water. 1) whats the ideal diet for a 1 years old , in terms of quantity and 2) what all should be included in the diet 3) calcium an iron should be continued for how long? 4) spices and salt can be introduced now? 5) can give honey?
I am suffering under sensory neural hearing loss for more than thirty years due to well path and diving in the village decibel loss 60 both sides many vitamins minerals tablets homeopathy Ayurvedic tablets taken but no improvement as far as clarity of words spoken by persons and over phone tv etc hearing aids tried no use it only increases the sound but not helping for clarity of words as far as sound enough for me life time my age is 65 Is there any medicine essential oils etc in the world to restore my clarity hearing of words.
My one month baby's eyes are watery and white durt is available. Is it symptom of cold. If so then what to do?
I have 3 year girl child .Her body weight is approximately 14 kg .Suffering from dry cough from Last 4 months. .I tried so many allopathic and ayurvedic medicine on her. But No positive result. .pls suggest me right treatment for her.
My niece is 6months old. Doctor told to start solid food, now my sister is giving semisolid food. What else can we give to baby.
I am married guy with a 4 months baby boy. My sex life was good for initial 2 years of my marriage (4-5 times a week) till we got the news of my wife's pregnancy. We avoided sex in first 3 months as per doctor's advice & then for following 3 months, we did occasionally (once a week). Then there was a complete pause of 6 months till the baby was of 3 months. On resuming sex, I am facing problems for which I need solution. I don't get erection strong enough to penetrate even after good foreplay & if we try harder for it then I end up ejaculating. We tried penetrating using oil as lubricant in semi-erect state but either erection is unsustainable or it ends up in premature ejaculation. Me & my wife love each other but this situation is affecting our relation. I can't fulfill her desires every time by foreplay. Also I started avoiding getting physical with her due to it. We try having sex hardly once a week but it leads to dissatisfaction. please help. Also I am ashamed to consult doctor face to face.
I have a 6 month old son with cleft lip and palate, what should I give him besides milk to make him healthy?
I am 16years old. In winter season I suffer from cold and cough and it takes more than two weeks to cure. What should I do?
I'm breastfeed my 14 months old baby but I am losing weight gradually every month I am loosing 1-2 kg. Is it normal or there is any health issues.
Hi Doctor, my daughter is 2 and half years old, she never eat properly, she loves to eat only chocolates, I give her junior horlicks to drink every day. I am really worried about her growth. She is also on breast feed still. I really do not know what to do please help me for her good diet.
My son is 5 weeks old and completely on formula doesn't take breastfeed. I am concerned if he could be led a healthy life.
Ageing is not the only factor that brings hearing impairment. The causes are many. Certain medications, continuous exposure to loud noise, genetic involvement, injury and some medical conditions may cause hearing loss.
But if you think that you are facing hearing issues, then these symptoms should raise an alarm for you to see an ENT specialist:
- You find it hard to hear phone conversations: Do you find yourself asking the person on the other end of the phone line to 'repeat' themselves, or find yourself pressing the phone instrument right into your ear? If you are trying so hard to hear, you might find yourself missing out on bits of the conversation as focussing to clearly hear the conversation is exhausting work. Getting a hearing test might be a good option if this sounds like you.
- Your TV is blaring: Do you often find people around you shouting above the TV sound complaining that it's too loud? When you find it hard to hear the TV at the average volume and find yourself turning up the sound, this could signify a hearing loss. Doctors are seeing a growing number of patients visiting them after prolonged exposure to loud music and sounds.
- You have trouble hearing in noisy environments: When you are out dining with friends or family at a busy restaurant or accompanying a friend shopping in a busy street, all that background noise makes it difficult to hear what the people are saying. People with hearing loss often have problems masking out background noise.
- You find yourself leaning closer to people to follow the conversation or staring at their lips trying to lip-read what's being said.
- Family members telling 'you're going deaf'?: Trust the views of the people closest to you, they never lie about your health. Family members often are the first to sense signs of hearing loss as they find themselves repeating things to you or calling out louder to get your 'attention'.