Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Pediatricians in India. You will find Pediatricians with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pediatricians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Deepak Pande
Treatment of Child and Adolescent Problems
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Paediatric Critical Care
Treatment of Childhood Infections
Child Nutrition Management
Growth And Development Including General Paediatri
Management of New Born Care
Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis (Pgd)
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome In Adolesce
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Cleft Lip Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Deepak PandeYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from mumps. and my son is 5 month old. He do not get vaccine of mmr. Can he also get mumps by me?
My daughter has been taking oxetol 150 mg, one in the morning and the other before bed for last six years. She has now delivered baby girl and has been breast feeding the baby. It has been observed that the baby over sleep for 5 to 6 hrs after every feed. We have stopped the breast feed and has now started with top feed. Is the breast feed will affect the baby.
I M having twin boys. They were born on 7 month of my pregnancy. Now my problem is they are 5 years old n I do not know which body soap is good for them I have tried different different like ayurvedic ,liquid soap, soao bar but their skin is getting dark day by day n skin is getting hairy little bit. N second thing they r very skinny how to gain weight.
Hi, I am a 24 year old lactating mother and my daughter is 2.7 kgs at 66 days old she drinks enough milk urinates after every feed plays cries poops once a day does not spit up sneezes coughs rarely demands for continues feeds during the night is there any problem why is she underweight her birth weight is 2.490 kgs.
Good even sir/mam. My son age 2 months. He is suffering from motion problem. Im consultant Dr. He prescribed syp. Livodex &syp. Dufflac is sos. Sir told to me no problem. But my son no passing free motion. Another one at birth time my milk is not given because i am suffering spinal pain. So in another hospital. So that hospital people given milk powder mix started at birth 4 today. Please prescribe medicine my son passing free motion.
Hi Doctor, I have confusion regarding which vaccines to purchase for my baby for his 10 weeks vaccination schedule. Please confirm if the below vaccines are effective and good to be taken for DPT, Hib,Hep B, PCV, IPV and Rota? 1. pentavac or Easyfive TT or Quinvaxem? 2. Imovax for IPV? 3. Synflorix for PCV? 4. Rotavac for Rotavirus? Also, our pediatric skipped the 4th week IPV dose saying it was short. Will it incurr any issues or the OPV can substitute IPV?
Hearing is one of the five senses that you or anyone else relies on for communication and a whole host of other things. Among the five senses, touch, smell, taste, hearing and sight, it is often hearing, which is the most easily affected. You don't have to be a senior citizen to experience hearing loss as it is quite common among younger people as well. This problem is also getting widespread with each passing day.
Before coping with hearing loss, the first job is to detect it-
If you have a hunch that you or any of your loved ones is suffering from hearing loss, it is important that you get it diagnosed. Some of the common symptoms of hearing loss will be:
- Hearing difficulties while talking to someone over the phone
- Straining to hear conversations with family members or friends in household situations
- People usually need to repeat what they talk to you with a louder voice
- You often hear complaints that you keep the TV too loud.
- In crowded situations, such as family gatherings or a restaurant, you have problems listening to people.
Although this condition tends to affect senior citizens, an increasing trend shows younger people i.e. people mostly in their 40 and 50s and even younger than that suffer from this condition.
How to deal with hearing loss?
Some of the options to deal with hearing loss are mentioned below.
- Once diagnosed with hearing problems, change your ways of communication: If you or your loved ones have been diagnosed with hearing problems, it is important that both adjust your ways to deal with the problem. Rather than getting angry at the other for not being able to communicate effectively, develop and strategize ways to make communication less problematic and erratic.
- Cochlear implants: This is a newer technology, which has gained popularity in the past decade or so. These are directly implanted into the inner ear and are designed to bypass the damaged areas of the ear and directly stimulate the auditory nerve. These have become very popular, although, are not a replacement of natural hearing. It is only prescribed for people who have severe hearing loss or are deaf.
- Hearing aids: Although selecting a hearing aid is difficult as the patient needs to be comfortable, once selected it is one of the best solutions for the hearing impaired. The functionality of these devices can be extended with the hearing assistive technology or HAT devices that can focus the audio waves depending on the situations and give a more tailored approach for every individual's needs.