Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gastroenterologists in India. You will find Gastroenterologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gastroenterologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Deepak Lohati
Submit a review for Dr. Deepak LohatiYour feedback matters!
10 year pahley mere right testicles me soojan aney se patther ki tarah kada ho gaya tha. Uski ilaaj me Dr. ne kuch pilles aur injection lagaye they. Usse dard khatam hua par sujan aur kadak pan vesa hi raha ab dheerey dheerey 10 saal baad vo goli matar ke daney se bhi choti ho gaye he. Abhi 5 saal pahley mere left testicles me same vesi hi sooja. A gaye thi. Par Dr. ki dawa se theek ho gaya bas ek nas jo testicles tak jati he vo bohut kadak he. Baki me langot pahnta ho. Ab 2 saal pahley se mere left testicles ke kuch ooper ki or intestine fool jati he bohut kadi ho jati he. Par dard nahi hota. Aur jab pet saf ya gas pas ho jati he to intestine patli ho jati he. Par soft nahi hoti. Ye dono taraf testicles me soojan. Lagatar ek karwat me sone ke baad huye thi. Aur sperm me pressure nahi ata. Please tell me kya mujhe koi surgery ki jaroorat he? Ya testicles ko safe rakhnr ke liyears koi aur solution ho to pls tell me sirf ek testicles bacha he.
Doctor please tell me in piles blood comes in stools.in stomach ulcer also blood comes in stool. What are the symptoms for stomach ulcer.
I am having anal fistula do we have treatment in ayurveda I am already taking few ayurvedic medicine can it be totally cured by medicine.
I always feel so tired. Even if I eat so much. After eating I couldn't easily digest my food. Due to which gas arises in my stomach. I don't do most of the daily work due to tiredness and indigestion. At the same tym I have gain so much weight. I couldn't understand whether all these leads me to sleepy or I am sleepy and lazy person that's why I have problem's like tiredness and indigestion. please suggest me some medicine for energy and digestion. Plzz help me.
A bloated abdomen is very upsetting, both for cosmetic reasons and also because it makes one feel lousy and lethargic. Also, it can bring your energy levels down in a big way. However, the good news is that bloated belly can be managed by making some basic changes in the way you eat and/or drink.
Knowing what causes bloated belly is the first step towards managing it.
- Using a straw: Whether you are drinking a smoothie or shakes, coffee or tea, drink it directly from the glass. When sipping through a straw, a lot of air is consumed along with it, and that leaves you with a bloated feeling. If it is coke or aerated drink that is being consumed, it makes it even worse.
- Packaged foods: While packaged foods help you by saving cooking time and provide a quick fix for the hunger pangs, they also come packed with loads of sodium. This leaves you with a bloated feeling, and if you are someone who uses packaged foods at each meal, it is almost there to stay. Switch to fresh foods and see how your bloating disappears.
- Low-calorie foods: As we all are busy watching calories, we have started using aspartame. Be it artificial sweeteners for the coffee or diet cokes, these contain substances which take much longer to digest and so they stay in your tummy for a longer period of time. They are not recognized as foods by the stomach and so it takes time to digest. Switching to a no-sugar diet (minus the aspartame) or using palm jaggery can instantly provide relief.
- Legume/Bean family: While legumes are known as the best protein source, especially for vegetarians, they are also loaded with gas. Whether it is the regular beans, green peas, double beans, or kidney beans, they all have a great tendency to bloat you up. The carbohydrate in these are not easy to digest, giving the gassy bloated feeling. Taking an anti-gas agent when there are too many beans on your plate is very much recommended.
- Excessive use of gums or candy: For those who are used to chewing on gums or candies, there is a lot of air that is swallowed during this process. An alternative is to keep taking small sips of water, which will not leave you feeling bloated. The water also helps reduce bloating by keeping a constant movement of the intestine.
- Eating too fast: As we are all pressed for time, there is no time to sit down and eat. However, eating too fast leads to bloating in two ways. Firstly, by taking in a large amount of air along with the food. Secondly, by not chewing the food properly, bigger pieces of food reach the stomach and leave you feeling bloated. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a General Physician.