Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Shin Splints
Spinal Fusion Surgery
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Knee replacement
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Interferential Therapy Procedure
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Postural Training Techniques
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Sports And Musculoskeletal Physiotherapy
Sports Fracture Rehabilitation
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Sports Physical Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Deepak KumarYour feedback matters!
I have slipped discs at l4-l5 n l5-s1 and tend to get a bit of acute pain at times when they get aggravated which gets better with rest and exercise. I had also been diagnosed with spondilolysthisis about 8 yrs back. For last few months I have developed a pain in my left knee. Earlier pain used to be mainly radicular pain. Could knee pain be related to slipped disc or would it be something different. I also have vit d deficiency. Any suggestions for dealing with knee pain?
I am 21 years old I have a severe pain in my left leg from past 2 years and the pain is not continues. The pain comes back when I stand for a long period of time or sits for a long time.
I am 54 year men and from last few months so. time suddenly my left leg ankle swell. Stiff.and pain. Doc say because of uric acid but my uric acid is always under 6.and I am taking feburic 40. Regularly so pl advise.
I am 60 years old and want to reduce weight, is there any medicine which doesn't have side effects? I had cancer 2 years back, and also have hypertension, thyroid under control, diabetes, osteoarthritis, pains in legs and neuro problems due to chemo. Please suggest something which works I have wasted a lot of money on hoax people.
I have a pain in my left foot heel because it was cut before four years and it was joined in government hospital and now there is a pain in that heel, please give me advise that what should I do today?
I am getting back pain again, last time I get the reference to take medicine paracetamol 250mg, but again its getting pain in my back pain. Please suggest me.
All bone joints are paining.Especially toe and finger joints.Blood report revealed negative rheumatoid.What may be the reason ?
Dear Doctor Last 10 Years I am suffering knees pain in this regards I have taken so many medicines use oil but did not get relief. Please home pathology medicines. Regards.
I am 50 years old male, having right side pain from neck to palm and back waist to leg heel. Please advise.
I am 53 yrs old having diabetics type 2 since last 4 month I am having shoulder pain and getting clot in left hand doctor say it is frog gen shoulder what is remidy.
Hey! I m 35 years old. And have knees pain since last 2 months. I have consult many doctors. But there is no effect. What should I do?
I am a married female aged 85. I have been suffering from back pain, servical spondylitis and knee pain for the last more than 30 yrs. Many allopaths and physio -therapists have been tried but to no relief. Has anybody got a magical remedy to help?
Calcium is good for bones but it’s not so good when it displaces on the bone forming the underside of your heel, causing painful heel spurs. The pain caused by heel spurs can be either sharp or dull. It usually worsens after jogging or walking and is acute when people get out of bed in the morning.
Heel spurs may be in the form of small bony protrusions or irregular growths on the heel bone.
These are more often in men and women who are older. But that’s not all, anyone can get a heel spur and athletes especially runners are especially susceptible. When the heel is subjected to constant wear and tear, heel spurs can form.
How do heel spurs develop?
To protect the surrounding heel tissue from damage, cells that specialise in forming bone reach the spot and start depositing calcium. This leads to the formation of a heel spur over a period of months.
Heel spurs are painful, but not always. There are many cases where they go undiagnosed and are only detected by X-ray.
- Lopsided walking leading to excessive strain on the heel bone, ligaments and nerves
- Repeated running, jogging or jumping on hard surfaces
- Wearing poorly fitted shoes that lack appropriate arch support
7 Ways To Get Rid Of heel spurs
- Rest- Avoiding movement of the affected foot is a good way to reduce heel pain and stiffness. Massaging linseed and coconut oil onto the painful heel and then relaxing is even better.
- Baking soda- This is a good home remedy for heel spurs. Baking soda contains crystals that help reduce calcium deposits in the bottom of the heel bone. It also reduces pain and inflammation.
- Icing- Ice packs help reduce heel pain and control inflammation and swelling associated with heel spurs and also relaxes muscles.
- Anti-inflammatory medications- These medications relieve heel pain but they shouldn’t be used for longer periods as they can lead to gastrointestinal problems like leaky gut, bleeding and symptoms of an ulcer.
- Steroid injection- This provides some relief from the pain but if the injection is given wrongly, there can be nerve damage and the symptoms can get worse.
- Cryoultrasound- This is an innovative electro-medical device that uses cryotherapy and ultrasound therapy to treat pain. It reduces pain and spasms and improves blood circulation and cell renewal.
- Surgery- Surgery can be effective but only when it’s done at the right time. It’s also an expensive procedure. Heel spurs can form again after surgery if the patient continues the lifestyle that led to the problem. There are several complications associated with surgery too like nerve damage, infection, permanent numbness etc.
Because of the limitations of conventional therapies, people with heel spurs look for natural remedies for heel pain like using Epsom salts and supplementing with magnesium and vitamin B for nerve and bone formation.
Hello sir, I am 50 years he is suffering from buttock pain since 3 days he is on medication of BP no history of diabetic so please suggest him to get ride of buttock ache I need medicine which is available in medical store.
She has high ESR and that's why she is having too much pain in left hip. Please suggest us some diet which reduces her ESR. We will be very thankful.
Sir. I am suffering from right elbow pain. My MRI report is "minimal synovial effusion in right elbow" my pain from last 8 months. Still I have pain after getting so much medicine. I'm a technician so I have to use my right hand. Please sir advice me .what I do now.
Last feb 2014 i got seizure completely blacked out for 20 mins. Was in emergency ward. Went tru all test EEG, CT SCAN BRAIN. All comes normal. 1 Week i took eptoine. Then family doctor (second opinion) suggest me to take 500mg levipil morning and night with lonazep 0.5mg. I gained nearly 15kg and complete weakness because of that medication. Feeling giddiness, numbness etc. Severe back headache also. Then went to a doctor he suggest me to take x ray on neck. Came with cervical sponsylsis. Doc told because of this you may got seizure that time. Past 1 yrs there is no another episode of seizure. Still im taking levipil 250mg both time. Also taking medince for cervical spondylsis from ayurvedic. Cervilon and lumbatone. Still im feeling very weak. Full dizziness cant able to concentrate on work. I need some remedy. Did i going in the proper way or i need to go for any massage or physio? Plz help im struggling a lot. Thanks in advance
For a sportsman, coming face to face with sports injury is no big deal. But what is important is that he/she gets the correct treatment in order to recover fast and get back to the field, giving their best performance in their field of sports. With regular medical check ups, physiotherapy sessions, training sessions, exercises and gymnasium sessions, sports injuries are treated effectively. However, all variants of a treatment may not fit with all kinds of injuries. Thus, treatments are always injury-specific for a more effective progression.
Here are some of the most common sports injuries and their most effective treatments as prescribed by sports specialists.
- Ankle sprain: Ankle sprains are common among sportsmen and sportswomen when the ligaments of their ankles tear. Such injuries are very common, but also unfortunately, extremely painful and demand a lot of recovery time. With such an injury, even though they are advised bed rest, it is important to continue with some kinds of exercises. This would help in preventing the stamina and muscle strength in your ankles. It would also help you to recover fast.
- Knee injury: Another very common form of sports injury is the knee injury where one can experience excruciating pain. Although, proper rest and exercises heal most injuries in a month or two; those that are serious might even need a surgery.
- Tennis elbow: Tears in the tendons of the elbow due to its recurring use can cause tennis elbow. It has a natural healing process with just a few exercises. In fact, it is recommended you give proper rest to the elbow so that it can heal faster. Even after healing, to avoid chances of recurring tennis elbow, stress should be lowered in this part of the body.
- Hamstring Strain: Hamstring is that part of the body, which is formed by three muscles behind your thigh. Hamstring is mostly a forgotten part of the body and one hardly remembers it. But, it is very prone to sprains and injuries, if exercises involving the hamstring are not carried out properly. In fact, there are specific exercises pertaining to hamstring, which are performed to prevent it from injuries. Hamstring injuries have a very long recovery period. It might actually take up to a year for full recovery because it experiences constant pressure when you walk, letting it heal slowly. Thus, incorporating hamstring exercises in your daily routine would help in faster healing of such injuries.
These are some of the most common types of sports injuries and the methods of treating them as recommended by medical practitioners. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.