Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Ear-Nose-Throat (ENT) Specialists in India. You will find Ear-Nose-Throat (ENT) Specialists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ear-Nose-Throat (ENT) Specialists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Sinuplasty Procedure
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Foreign Body in Eyes, Ears, Nose and
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Hearing, Speech Impairment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Treatment of Nasal Disorders
Canalith Repositioning (Cr) Procedure
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Csf Rhinorrhoea Repair Surgery
Ear Microsurgery Procedure
Functional Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Micro Laryngeal Surgery
Reconstructive Middle Ear Surgery
Revision Ear Surgeries
Hi! My daughter is 12 year old she is suffering from cold from last one week. I gave her febrex plus but she is still complaining of blocked nose. Pls suggest some good medicine. She does not have other health problems nor she is having fever now.
Hi I am 21 yrs old. Mucus cannot leave my throat and I had done homeopathy course twice, kindly help me
I have tonsillitis problem from childhood. The infection last for three days. Is there any permanent cure.
I have chronic sinusitis. All of sudden it starts nosing from nostril from left side. I have taken many times antibiotic and antiallergenic medicines.
I have sinus problem. I don't know if its too serious or not but my nose (inside) hurts time to time when the weather change. When it rains and when the weather's dry. I've gone to the doctors years back and did multiple medicines but it doesn't help so I stopped going to the doctor and let it be. Because we all know sinus's problems never go away even with surgery. But, right now my nose really hurt from the inside and is going through my head and my head hurts. Please tell me something. Thank youu.
Im suffering from severe throat pain from 3 days. Hw to cure it by home remedies. And y it is caused.
Sir I have big flat and wide nose. What should I do to reduce my nose size. Is nose reshaper is good for me or I have to go for rhinoplasty.
Rhinitis is an irritable medical condition where the mucous lining of a person's nose swells up. The term is more of a category and less of a definitive way to describe something specific. Rhinitis involves a host of other conditions that affect the mucous membranes of your nose. If you were not aware, common cold is also a kind of rhinitis. Rhinitis can cause acute touchiness in the inner lining of the nose leading to continuous discharges from one's nose. It can also lead to clogging of your nose or inflammation of the internal tissues.
Rhinitis can be divided under two main types; allergic and non- allergic rhinitis. Allergic rhinitis, popularly known as hay fever is caused due to contact with allergens that are usually undamaging. However, in case of non- allergic rhinitis the symptoms take after that of the allergic type but no particular causal factor can be identified.
Factors that can increase your propensity to suffer from rhinitis of any kind are:
- Pollen from flowers
- Inhaling certain substances can be harmful; smell of certain chemicals is bad too.
- Both active as well as passive smoking can be detrimental
- High levels of air pollution contributes to the risk
- Weather conditions affect your health; a windy yet humid weather can aggravate rhinitis.
Common symptoms of rhinitis can be listed as below:
- A person suffering from this condition might catch a cold all of a sudden.
- People, usually little children, might even face high fevers.
- Your nose tends to be runny. After the infection subsides, chances of a thick, sticky discharge are more.
- Exhaustion is also felt in combination with headaches and teary eyes.
- The nature of your nasal discharge tells the doctor if you are suffering from an allergy or from a viral infection.
A few preventive measures to aid you against rhinitis:
- Rhinitis can be communicable and in most cases it is so. Therefore a person should not share his or her utensils and other personal things such as towels or handkerchiefs with any other person.
- One should not be in close proximity of another infected person.
- Hands are the most common sources of infection. One must wash his or her unclean hands before touching the face.