Lybrate.com has an excellent community of ENT Specialists in India. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find ENT Specialists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Deepak Kumar Gupta
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Hearing Testing Techniques
Nasal And Sinus Allergy Care
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Ear Micro Surgery
Treatment Of Hearing Deficiency
Submit a review for Dr. Deepak Kumar GuptaYour feedback matters!
My dad aged 79 yrs. Is a sinus bradycardia patient, he suffered from TIA one and half month back. He is prescribed clopitab a 75, orcibest 10 mg, cardace - h 25, nitrolong 2.6. For last 2,3 days his pulse is either 80, 85,95 till 100. Is it a cause of concern?
I am a 25 year old male and have pain in throat and cough coming with blood at last 1 month. please tell me what to do??
I am 45 yrs old and my profession is music player. My problem is last 8 months I am facing problem of tinnitus, i'm very worried about it and I can do anything for relief from it.
Sir, I have been experiencing one second vertigo and un explainable balancing problems for the past 4 years, I have done CT scan three years ago it comes normal, I have done MRI (Brain with Inner ear) two years ago it comes normal. I have been diagnosed from Menier's disease 4 months ago, I am in the medication but doctors didn't telling me about that issue clearly. I want clear explanation for my self belief.
I am having sore throat since last two weeks and now high fever (102-103`f) since last two days. I consulted the gp here how has given me 20 days course of phenoxymethylpenicillins 250mg (4 tablets everyday). Is it necessary to take penicillins for so long. Also can I have paracetamol for high fever along with penicillins.
I got blood drops from my nose when iam bathing is this a serious problem? And what steps to be taken.
Acute sinusitis is a type of infection of the sinus. It involves an infection or inflammation of your sinus membranes. The most common symptom of sinusitis is that you have trouble draining mucus from your nose. The sinus is the cavity around the nasal passage and it may swell up when this condition occurs. Usually, the symptoms are temporary.
However, sometimes, especially if you suffer from chronic sinusitis, medical intervention is required.
- Saline Nasal Spray: This is a spray you put into your nose several times a day to clean your nasal passages.
- Nasal Corticosteroids: There are many types of nasal corticosteroids. They include fluticasone, budesonide, mometasone, beclomethsone. These nasal sprays not only help to treat inflammation, they help prevent to prevent inflammation as well.
- Paracetamol: This is a type of OTC pain relievers and they help relieve the pain of acute sinusitis. Acetaminophen and ibuprofen are two other OTC pain relievers which can be used instead of Paracetamol.
- Antibiotics: Antibiotics are usually not required and should never be taken without the doctor's prescription. However, sometimes the doctor may recommend it if he thinks there is a bacterial infection or if the symptoms progress rapidly.
- Immunotherapy: Immunotherapy is given when allergies are the reason you are having acute sinusitis. It is rarely needed, however.
- Surgery: For sinusitis symptoms which are chronic or occur frequently, nasal surgery may be the best option for permanent relief. A number of different surgical procedures can be used to treat acute sinusitis such as balloon sinuplasty, endoscopic sinus surgery etc.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!