Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. Deepak KumarYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from dust allergy. When I got such condition, water discharge from my eyes and nose as well as much sneezing.
One of my friend have calinate worm in her brain bcoz of this she get seizures. She taking some kind of medicine but it has side effect... Is there any permanent cure for this
Hi I am 26 years old, and I have done lot of time masturbation, is this problem for me ? I was doing it by past few years. Now what should I do. I have no any problem this time.
I wanna quit masturbation as I am addicted with it. Please help me and give me some suggestions how to get out from this.
Report on18-3-16 Sgpt 115 Bilirubin total = 1.40 direct = 0.72 indirect = 0.68 Report on 31-3-16 Sgpt 17 Bilirubin total = 0.87 direct = 0.45 indirect = 0.42 I got jaundice but now reports showing counts are normal may I know is this coz I'm taking medicine or it is really normal I took medicine in the morning and gave blood sample in the evening! Also suggest me some diet and from when I can eat normally? Junk food and all: p.
Hello. I m a 21yr old, (female) I think I have migraine problem. But since 2-3 months my weight suddenly reducing. Does migraine causes to immediate weight loss?
I am 37 years old. I got married on Feb 2016. My wife is not becoming pregnant. We use to have intercourse day after day, but she use to become menses correctly in 25 days. I want to know that is there any problem with me. If yes please suggest. .
I am 42 years old and the lipase and Amylase levels are high and having constipation with hard stool please help me its taking more than 2 hours in the morning to empty my stomach.
I hv left shoulder pain and chest pain in left side from approx 40 days. I hv done ecg, tmt, eco. All test report is normal. But pain is still there. What hv to do.
Hai sir. Am very much worried about my sex life. Because my pennis size very small itz 3.5 inch. Please suggest.
I am 17 years old and I am suffering from cold and cough it happens after every 2 or 2.5 months.What can i do?
I am 48 male I have heavy cough problem and sciatica on right side of body. So I have homeopathic treatment.
I am 29 year old men and suffering from diabetes last 6 month, I am daily take gluconorm g 1 but glucose level not mention, what I do?
Sir I m suffering from loose motion from last 15 days. So can you please prescribe me some medicines.
In today’s world, we are going back to basics with a conscious effort to eat organically grown and home cooked food for a fit body. This is due to the fact that there has been a revival of many age old wellness movements like Ayurveda. Ayurveda is an ancient medical field that relies on the use of massages, oils and herbs for the resolution of various ailments. As per Ayurveda and other arms of holistic medical fields, green tea is an ingredient that is highly beneficial for the health.
Read on to know more about the health benefits of green tea:
- Antioxidants and Bioactive Compounds: Green tea consists of a number of bioactive compounds that can improve one’s health. These bioactive compounds include polyphenols like flavonoids and catechins which are best known as antioxidants. The formation of free radicals in the body is curbed by these substances which can further prevent aging and other ailments. The EGCG or Epigallocatechin Gallate is one of the most powerful antioxidants that can be found easily in green tea.
- Brain Function: There are also a number of brain boosting minerals and compounds found in green tea. These substances improve the brain function and keep away the signs of aging when it comes to this area. Caffeine is one of the key ingredients in green tea. This ingredient acts as a vital stimulant, which keeps the brain well functioning. Also, it has a positive effect on the neurons and neurotransmitters that are released by the brain. These neurotransmitters include dopamine and norepinephrine. In this way, green tea also reduces the risk of falling prey to conditions like Alzheimer’s disease and Parkinson’s Disease.
- Fat Burning: Green tea is an excellent fat burning supplement that is fast gaining popularity in the weight management market. The various elements of green tea help in boosting the rate of metabolism and increasing the fat burning process. This is due to the fact that it increases the expenditure of energy to a great degree. Green tea is also credited with the mobilisation of various fatty acids that can be found in the fat tissue of the body.
- Cancer: Green tea also reduces the risk of cancer because it has a number of antioxidants. It helps in the prevention of various kinds of cancer including prostate cancer, breast cancer and even colorectal cancer.
- Dental Health: The substances that are found in green tea help in killing bacteria before it can infect one’s mouth. So, apart from cleaning the digestive system of various toxins, it also prevents plaque formation and tooth decay. It keeps dangerous bacteria like Streptococci Mutans away from the mouth and lowers the risk of caries. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.