Lybrate.com has top trusted Pediatricians from across India. You will find Pediatricians with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pediatricians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Child and Adolescent Problems
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Paediatric Critical Care
Treatment of Childhood Infections
Child Nutrition Management
Growth And Development Including General Paediatri
Management of New Born Care
Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis (Pgd)
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome In Adolesce
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Cleft Lip Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Deepak Kr SinglaYour feedback matters!
Hi my son is 1 year 9 months he is having lot of mucus from nose yellowish even in sleep we consulted a doctor he prescribed augpenkid DT and recofast for 5 days but he has lot of sound in the left nostril he has difficult in breathing during sleep what to do.
My daughter is 15 months old. She is having mother feed n do not want to discontinue. I want to know that till what age I can feed her.
my baby is having fever, and I met pediatrician on 31 st jan and he gave medicines, but my baby is getting fever in night times.If she takes medicine at afternoon she is okay till 8 pm but after tat she wll get fever again. but she is active. My baby age is 1 year 9 months Please suggest to recover from fever for my baby.
My nephew is 11 months old. When he was born both kidneys are differing in size and doctors mentioned it is not a problem. But from 2 weeks he is suffering from fever irregularly. So we got blood and urine and found there is urine infection. We got the ultrasound of kidney again and there is still the difference. Is that causing this urine infection? Attached the new scan reports.
Causes of Eczema:
The specific cause of eczema remains unknown, but it is believed to develop due to a combination of hereditary (genetic) and environmental factors.
Children are more likely to develop eczema if a parent has had it or another atopic disease. If both parents have an atopic disease, the chances increase further.
Environmental factors are also known to bring out the symptoms of eczema. These include:
- Irritants - soaps, detergents, shampoos, disinfectants, juices from fresh fruits, meats, or vegetables
- Allergens - dust mites, pets, pollens, mold, dandruff
- Microbes - bacteria such as Staphylococcus aureus,viruses, certain fungi
- Hot and cold temperatures - hot weather, high and low humidity, perspiration from exercise
- Foods - dairy products, eggs, nuts and seeds, soy products, wheat
- Stress - it is not a cause of eczema but can make symptoms worse
- Hormones - women can experience worsening of eczema symptoms at times when their hormone levels are changing, for example during pregnancy and at certain points in their menstrual cycle.