Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Nephrologists in India. You will find Nephrologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Nephrologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Deepak Jain
Submit a review for Dr. Deepak JainYour feedback matters!
I feel like to go for urination more often than normal and while doing so, it so irritate. I am diagnosed as niddm (non insulin dependent diabetic mellitus) patient for the last 20 years. Kindly advise.
I m 24 yrs old..I have small stones in both my kidney..so what homopaethic medicine I can have to remove it ??or any other solution to decrease it in future..
I am 37years male married. I am addicted to eating cloves for the past 1year. I consume daily 50 to 60 cloves and i have noticed that my urination has increased compared to earlier years. Please let me know if there are any side effects in consuming cloves.
I am having frequent urination and feel thirst after urination. I can't tolerate hunger. My body starts shivering when hungry. I do breakfast at 10 am and after that I start feeling a bit lazy. I take lunch at 2: 30 pm and from that time till 8 pm I urinate about 7-8 times and start feeling weak by the evening. After every urination I feel thirst and I have to drink some water. Also my eyes start paining a bit by the evening. I got my blood test and urine test done empty stomach for sugar and the report was normal. please help.
My mother one kidney is damaged and other is fine but blood urea is 131 and creatinine is 8.4 the doctors done dialysis of my mother 4 times are they done right thing because my mother right kidney is okay but they have three stones in it?
The medical term for protein leak in urine is commonly known as Nephrosis and if the leakage is too much it is termed as Nephrotic Syndrome. Such a situation can lead to kidney failure, if not treated on time can be highly dangerous. There can be a number of causes for this condition and it is detected by carrying out a urine test. The treatment for Nephrosis is a long-term process and is done mainly to prevent kidney failure.
The treatment for Nephrosis aims at controlling the protein leak and prevent kidney failure. It is very important for people who are new to kidney disease that they know about these below mentioned nine things, in order to stay strong.
9 Important things you must be aware of kidney disease:
- The feeling of helplessness due to the occurrence of kidney disease can be overcome by educating yourself. Individuals should learn everything about kidney disease and can gain vital information even from the Internet.
- It is very obligatory that the advice of the doctor must be followed by an individual suffering from kidney disease. It is not indispensable that the kidney disease always leads to failure of kidney and to prevent it from damage, it is necessary to comply with the orders of the Doctor.
- It is very important that you stick to a diet, which would keep you healthy and protect your kidneys from any further damage. You should be careful about everything you eat, and you can gain assistance on your diet from a renal dietitian.
- When you suffer from Chronic Kidney Disease, the blood value becomes very important to gauge the condition of your disease and whether it is getting worse or stable. From time to time, the healthcare provider would check your urine and blood, and he would also monitor your blood pressure and blood sugar.
- You can take help from the support group and accept their assistance. Your family is your best support system at the time of need, thus involving them is very important.
- You must make sure that you are getting the required care you need, and you need to educate yourself by communicating as well as asking questions.
- You will feel much better by being active, so do things that make you happy. You can exercise regularly but after taking advice from your doctor. Your main focus must be to keep yourself healthy.
- A positive attitude is anytime helpful in healing a disease. You can listen to music that entertains your mind and helps you stay positive.
- It is not difficult to stay healthy even with kidney disease, as the positive feeling would eventually help you face your problems. You must plan ahead and be ready for kidney transplant without getting worried.
Most importantly, it is important that you spread awareness and help people tackle the situation without any difficulty. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a Nephrologist.