Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Psychiatrists in India. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychiatrists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Quit Smoking Techniques
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Memory Improvement Techniques
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Psychological Diagnosis (Adult And Child)
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Management of Emergency Conditions
Manual Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Deepak GuptaYour feedback matters!
Mujhe sardi, khasi, sir dard, badan dard, aankho me itching, gale me kharash hai aur jhukaam bhi he.
I am always diturbed dont know why but when I am sad I make my self as a girl and wear bra panty ar saree so some people says a shadow of some one is ip on me please what is this.
I'm 27 years old I have problems of mental illness. Every time every thing I think negative For that I feel depressed and I loosing wight. Please help me out.
Hello I was diagnosed for epilepsy for 2 years and last year my course get completed but from then my hairs are falling out.
Hlo doc my age is 24 yrs. And I always so worried and so anxious when any thing happened suddenly for small reasons also at that time. please give me your valuable sol for prob. Thank you.
Sir I have a problem of anger how to manage with anger .i am very confused that the result of this anger will not good.
My father is 55 yrs old. Depressed by his ailment since one year. Sitting in one room and shouting on everyone. Not meeting with anyone and not going out also. Need of gud councellor nearby north delhi.
Recently I have been promoted and shifted my city. My children are with my parents and I love my job, but due to stress undergone officially (due to ego between my manager and myself) I am feeling tired always but could sleep at night and feeling to run away from everyone. Please help.
I am 19 year old girl. I had depression disorder when I was 16, can paralysis happen because of my old disease? if yes then what are the symptoms? and how we will get to know? because my blood reports and ct scan is normal.
I am 18 years old and I am having stress of studies, what should I do to get relief from this kind of stress?
I Am 28 years old and I am dealing with depression and anxiety attacks from last 2-3 yrs. I used to get panic attacks and vomiting sensations , I am afraid of going to new places like party and relatives. I keep over thinking, think in every worst and good situation, facing financial difficulties, not enough support of my parents over me, being married since 1 yr. But wife is supportive and in laws. Afraid of facing situation. What to do, drinks and smokes but not addictive. Body gets tired easily and laziness becomes habit, doesn't like to hang around or get socialize. Like to keep myself locked in room alone and use to think different situations.
Depression can be caused because of many reasons. However, it can get worse or be triggered due to nutritional deficiency. However nutritional deficiencies and depression act in a vicious cycle. Depressed people often receive less or improper food which leads to malnutrition which again aggravate depression. Thus, both conditions should be treated simultaneously. Read further to know how:
- Omega-3 fatty acids: An Omega-3 unsaturated fat deficiency can cause depression. That shows exactly how much fish, salmon, halibut or flaxseeds and walnuts we have to expend to be at an ideal level. These basic minerals lessen aggravation and take up a basic part in our mental health, particularly memory and disposition.
- Vitamin D: Vitamin D deficiency is a noteworthy problem that specialists and general physicians perceive to be dangerous. This lack has been connected to depression, dementia and mental imbalance. The majority of our Vitamin D levels drop off during the fall and winter months, since daylight is the best source of vitamin D.
- Magnesium: Odds are great that you are magnesium inadequate since a lot of people are. Sugar, phosphoric acid, perpetual anxiety, anti-infection agents and diuretics contain magnesium. Magnesium is infrequently alluded to as the anxiety counteracting agent.
- Vitamin B complex: B vitamins like vitamin B6 and vitamin B12 have some great medical advantages, including decreased heart diseases and healthy skin and nails. Again, a vitamin B deficiency may affect your emotional wellness. Every one in four depressed or stressed woman suffers from vitamin B12 deficiency.
- Folate: Individuals with a low folate level have just a seven percent reaction to treatment with antidepressants. Those with high folate levels have a reaction of 44 percent. That is the reason a lot of specialists are currently endorsing a folate called Deplin to treat dejection.
- Amino acids: Amino acids are the building blocks of protein that help your mind work efficiently. An amino acid deficiency may make you feel slow, foggy, unfocused, and discouraged. Great sources of amino acids include meat, eggs, beans, seeds, and nuts.
- Iron: Iron deficiency is truly common in women. Around 20 percent of the women and 50 percent of pregnant women are iron deficient. Just 3 percent of men are iron deficient. The most widely recognized type of side effect is the decreasing number of red platelets brought on by the lack of iron. The side effects include weakness, concentration issues and a foggy mind.
- Zinc: Zinc is used by more proteins (a person has more than 300) than some other minerals. It is important to most of the body’s systems. It also helps our stomach to determine what food items or nutrients to keep and what to dispose off.
Therefore, it is very important for a person to consume the right amount of nutrients that a human needs. Their deficiency not only causes depression, but also many other diseases and illnesses. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a psychiatrist and ask a free question.