Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Psychiatrists in India. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychiatrists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Quit Smoking Techniques
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Memory Improvement Techniques
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Psychological Diagnosis (Adult And Child)
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Management of Emergency Conditions
Manual Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Deepak GuptaYour feedback matters!
Hello i need to consult a doctor as i feel i am suicidal, daliy great depression and i use citrizen for sleeping need a help
Dear Doctor My wife is 57 yrs and have undergone By-pass surgery in 2010. She is presently on Ramipril+ Asprin ,Dilzem SR,and Pari-cot 37.5 She is an Indian house wife ,very active,walks very fast all the day,& is full of anxiety all the time as she is keen know the food to be prepare for dinner at the time of bed tea. She has also started loosing her memory.She is very talkative and can talk without topic for hours & she usually do so on phone with her daughter,sisters and other relatives.She feels bad is we suggest to consult a psychiatrist. We are worried,please suggest .
Esteemed doctors. I worry about little things and I get nervous because of this. Please prescribe me a remedy for this.
I am the only person in our home who has been working for many years. I have so many mental problems. Because of these tensions I can't get sleep. What should I do to avoid these tensions?
Hi I am 27 years old male and I have anxiety effect from last one month some times I am feeling like getting heart attack but it is not physically in my body during anxiety my breathing and heart pulses were increasing. And I have consulted with doctors & they were done ecg, eeg and tmt test but all reports were normal.
How to stop misconceptions which comes in the mind. And once It enters it gets very very much difficult to come out of that, I try to do different things even though I change my place after I get fed up of it then to where ever I go I remains in my mind and I feel very much depressed and not being able to do any work.
He is my brother suffering hole body pains and don't have hungry please tell me the solution to problem.
I always imagine that I would be film star or a cricketer hitting only sixes in a stadiam and all are watching me. Sometimes I just imagine an extraordinary personality that I can never be in real life for showing my ability that is not in me really. People say that I smiles while walking on the road. I smiles really anywhere while imagining. Is it a mental disease? Am I going to be mad? Please help me.
Mai pet se paresan hu bahut si madition kha li dulcolex tak leta hu asar nahi hota smoking ke baad hi fresh ho pata hu jisko m. Chodna chahta hu or bina kisi seven ke fresh hona chahta hu ab batao koi aisi madition h kya sasti or kifaiti mahngi nahi le sakta q ki sab kar ke dekh liya.
Want a good reply mainly from psychologists. I am a defense asiprant & in selection procedure we have to go through a psychological tests such as thematic appreciation test (picture perception test, word association test & situation reaction test. Is there any way apart from those rectification other candidates do in coaching to do brilliant in these test. There the psychologists look for 15 qualities in candidates, how can they be able to judge a candidate with speaking or seeing them just with the words or sentence or the story they make.
My memory is so weak. Please help me. I am in trouble I can't concentrate in my studies. I did not learn everything. My examx are coming please tell how should I concentrate in my studies.
My son is 6 years old (class 2 student) and he does not note down any thing from school black board but he is fine to write if someone dictate the text (though he take lot of time than others in writing that too) he has eye sight problem and wearing specs as suggested by eye specialist. He is fine in learning things and good in maths and other subject other than writing problem. He has some problem in motor skills too. Please advise.
Are you stressed out lately and not being able to overcome it for a long time? With the holiday season approaching, you are bound to feel worse as your stress is bound to get in the way of celebrations. Winter is a promising time for celebrating, travelling and having fun, and you cannot let your patience and stress ruin it. Here are some steps following which you will be able to cope with your stress and anxiety, so that you can enjoy
Start with a clear mind:
- Realize that some things are just beyond your control. This is a tough thing to do, but you have to accept it just like the fact that you cannot control rain, sun, and the actions of people. Fighting against something beyond your control will make you stressed out and miserable.
- Realize that there are things, which are in your control. Focus on them and get a firm grip on them. The power of controlling your actions and reactions lies only in your hands. You can also influence your state of consciousness, your physiological responses, and mental processes.
- Learn to surrender and seek acceptance. Instead of resisting against the aspects which you cannot control, surrender to them. This does not make you weak, nor a loser. It is just accepting that you cannot change certain things.
- Be mindful. Stop for a moment, and try observing your internal experience, without any form of judgement. Try to become more conscious and aware of what goes on inside you.
- Take charge of your thoughts. The aim here is not to ignore and deny certain thoughts, but to transform them after analyzing and acknowledging them.
- Utilize your breath. It is an effective tool, which remains with you forever and connects your body and mind. Deep, slow breathing can be more beneficial than you could ever imagine. Keep inhaling and exhaling till you feel relaxed. This is excellent for calming your nervous system.
- Look at the brighter side of life, no matter how hard it may be. Focusing on positive things might make you discover a solution for your stressful condition.
- Take proper care of yourself. Self care is important for eliminating stress. You should take regular showers, eat balanced diet, exercise regularly, and carry out pleasurable activities.
- It is important for you to abstain from comparing yourself with others. Comparisons can cause distorted perceptions and increase stress. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a psychologist.