Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. Deepak GhaiYour feedback matters!
I have a gum reducing problem. Till I noticed it. It was late. Now the condition is. I hav a whole on the right side of my gum above molar teeth. My front gums are down badly. My dentist came up with a conclusion that it was because of wrong way of brushing. I followed the way they showed me. Of strokes. Up and down. But that doesn't seem to stop the problem. Kindly advice is something over it. And also it is possible to regrow the gums?
Good morning sir, I m vishal and am 24 years old actually sir my gums has bleeding so which medicine should I take?
Hi, From a very long time, my left side of the tongue is getting touched by 3rd molar teeth and my tongue is hurting, Have shown to doctors, some say it is nothing to do with teeth, have applied kenacort to tongue, have got teeth little bit grinded also, there is a slight relief from that but still it is rubbing against the teeth. What do I do? Please suggest.
Teeth stains are a major inconvenience as a well as harmful for your teeth. Teeth stains can occur due to consuming certain foods and drinks. It can also be caused due to unhealthy lifestyle choices, such as not brushing teeth or flossing.
Here a few tips to how to prevent teeth stains. Read on more to find out all about them:
- Practicing healthy habits: It is a good idea to brush, or use a mouthwash after a having a meal. Keep in mind that the foods and drinks mentioned below can stain your teeth more than others. Coffee or tea, soda, red and white wine, grape or cranberry juice, blueberries, beets, soya sauce and tomato sauce cause teeth stains so while consuming them keep in mind to always brush floss or wash your mouth after consuming these.
- Drinking with a straw: Drinking with a straw keeps away the stains from your mouth as the liquid doesn't go near the visible front surfaces of the teeth.
- Brush, floss and rinse with an antibacterial mouthwash: By brushing, flossing and rinsing with a mouthwash on a regular basis you reduce the growth of the bacteria called plaque. Plaque is sticky in nature and promotes the formation of teeth stains. By eradicating plaque you also prevent teeth stains.
- Get your teeth professionally cleaned: Make sure to visit a dentist at least twice a year. Even while maintaining your teeth by regular brushing, flossing and mouthwash, getting your teeth professionally cleaned is beneficial and can help you guard against teeth stains.
- Using teeth whitening kits: At-home teeth whitening kits are available in local drugstores, which help in preventing teeth stains. They usually cause slight discomfort, which goes away in a few days' time.
- Professional tooth whitening: You can also get your teeth whitened by your dentist. In this procedure, the dentist applies a bleaching agent to your teeth after applying a rubber shield on your gums. This procedure usually takes a single or in some instances multiple visits to perform.
I have general discomfort and pain while I open the jaw (left side). When my jaw is closed I feel a weird kind of dullness and heaviness on my left face (including my eyes). My temples almost always hurt on palpation (both). Even my eyebrows hurt when I press them. (Sharp pain). My jaw deviates a little sometimes when I open it, though at other times it is not noticeable. Also opening of the jaw isn' t as smooth as it used to be, I have make conscious effort to open the jaw and while I open it, it hurts. I have been suspecting TMJ disorder, but couldn' t make out if it is muscle related or bone related. Also, could it be TN? I am 24 year old male and have been suffering from it since last 6 months.
Sir I have teeth problem In teeth bleed will came so what can do sir. Your faith fully santosh Kumar.
I have problem in my teeth, the last teeth is producing some yellow things from gum which is smelling badly since 1 month bt there is no pain only smells bed odour. I need home remedies medicine. Thank you.
I am 14 years old I have yellowish teeth I have done all home remedies but it is not becoming white. What should I do?
If tissues are preserved the tooth can be replaced in the socket.
I have sensitivity in my teeth. If any of the cold things like icecream or cold water touch my teeth it feels very uncomfortable. Please suggest me something for this sensitivity.
I have a gum problem. Blood is coming from the gums when I brushed or when I touched it please tell me a solution.
I am suffering from bad breath. I brush my teeth at morning but at the time of evening it will start smelling. Which tooth should I use for bad breath?
My son rubs his teeth at night when he's sleeping. What is the reason for doing ths Any mediation for the same TIA.
My age is 29. My problem is bleeding in my teeth. Lot of blood is coming in my teeth. Finished my homeopathic medicine but it cures 60%. Still blood is coming. Please do the needful.
Negatively altered tooth shape or color affects not just the aesthetics, but also the person’s social image and self confidence. It can convert them into introverts who shy away from socialization. Teeth can lose their shape or color due to various reasons from hypo mineralized teeth, to food/tobacco stains, to fractures, trauma or tooth decay. If you are looking for a brilliant white smile with the perfect shape and alignment then veneers have the inherent ability of correcting all minor dental flaws creating a near perfect result.
A Veneer like its namesake is a thin perfectly shaped extension of tooth colored material which maybe composite , ceramic or a combination of the two. While composite resin veneers are fabricated over the affected tooth in a single sitting, the porcelain veneer requires taking impressions and the veneers are fabricated in the lab, which are then fixed on the tooth.
Veneers also help correct minor discolorations and mildly mishapen teeth. The choice of using composite or porcelain depends on a number of factors. Composite resin has a big advantage of reversibility. If the end result is not very satisfactory, then the entire restoration can be removed and a new veneer can be applied. With porcelains, the biggest advantage is their excellent resistance to staining. Even with long term use of coffee and tea, the chances of staining the porcelain veneers would be minimal.
Some of the properties of composite include:
- Requires less tooth reduction than a porcelain, thereby saving more natural tooth structure
- The material is extremely plastic and resinous, allowing sufficient working time for the dentist to achieve the desired shape and size of the veneer
- It is slightly porous and therefore, has a tendency to absorb water over a period of time and take in some stain
- Should be polished extremely well to achieve the natural looks
- May require replacement after about 3 to 5 years
- Can be done in one dental clinic visit
Some of the unique characteristics of porcelain include:
- The result of a well-done porcelain veneer produces an extremely natural looking tooth
- The best advantage of porcelain is that it is not porous and therefore once it is glazed, does not stain over a period of time. The typical discoloration around the edges of the veneers seen in composite restorations is not seen with porcelain veneers
- These veneers therefore last longer than the composite resin veneers
- They are more expensive compared to the composite resin veneers.
- They require at least 2-3 dental visits
The choice of the material for veneer and the result would depend ultimately on the patient’s aesthetic requirements and overall oral health maintenance. Having a detailed discussion with the dentist will help in choosing the right material and getting the maximum benefit out of it. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dentist and ask a free question.