Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Psychiatrists in India. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychiatrists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Deepak Gautam
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Mood Disorder
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Sex Addiction Counselling
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Quit Smoking Techniques
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Memory Improvement Techniques
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Psychological Diagnosis (Adult And Child)
Submit a review for Dr. Deepak GautamYour feedback matters!
I have major depression and anxiety disorder and headaches at the back side of head. I have a repeated thought over one thing again and again, and again repeated thought over another topic. My mind is not at rest, every time I rest I have these thought, my head pain when ever I laugh, shout or get angry. It's happening for over 7 year and more. Is this disease curable, I wanna know. I have a serve headaches at back side of head and towards top of head and in up of eye.
Dear sir/madam, I am 16 year old, I am getting tons of pressure from my tutor for studies, he wants me to score 80% in 10th std but I think he is forcing me and giving lots of work to do. I am not so good student I really work hard to get 70% in 9th std but I got 60%, and now I am stress out and don't know what to do I cannot concentrate in any work. Please suggest me what to do I just cant handle this situation.
No matter how cool, attractive or smart you are, you could be a victim of domestic abuse and the worst thing is that you are not even aware of that. In most cases, people neglect it as a small and insignificant issue, but the truth is that silent abuse can do you more harm than anything else and if you are thinking whether or not you are being abused, chances are that you are.
- You are fearful about your partner’s reactions: In some instances, you must have found that you are more fearful of your partner’s reaction to a particular awful situation than the severity of the situation itself. It is the first sign that you are heading towards an acute form of abuse.
- You are not upset about fighting with your partner but scared: Fighting with someone you love is an unpleasant ordeal. While it is supposed to make you feel sad and depressed, it is not meant to make you feel scared that he or she would hit you or cheat on you.
- When you are fighting, you are looking for an exit: Is your gut feeling saying that you are not safe while having an argument; it is a warning sign of domestic abuse.
- You cannot trust your partner: Trust is something that comes naturally in a relationship and when your partner is demanding your trust forcefully, you are being emotionally abused.
- Your partner makes you feel like you are insane: Have you been noticing that your spouse is manipulating your words or actions to advance his or her own agenda? Be careful.
- You feel that you always need your spouse’s opinion: This is because you know that your partner would be angry, if you decide on something of your own.
- Your partner doesn’t allow you a life outside him or her: If the other person is not secured when you want to spend some time with your friends or colleagues, it indicates that they have no respect or support for you.
- Your partner makes you feel guilty most of the time: This is an important sign of how difficult it would be for you to manage to be with your partner in future. He or she makes you feel guilty so that no guilt falls on their shoulders.
- Your self-esteem is running negative: When you are being emotionally drained, it would have an ill effect on your confidence level and self-esteem.
- Your partner tracks your activities: Lastly, if you find yourself being tracked, no matter what you do or where you go, you are being abused significantly. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Psychologist.